Together. WHAT?!

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

 

Sang KI POV

I looked out the window, just checking to make sure no one was there. There wasn’t. I breathed out in relief. I do have a huge crush on Jinyoung, but I don’t trust people because of things like that. I am a little paranoid now… My phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Sang Ki-ah! Are you alone right now?!” It was Gongchan.

“W-Why do you want to know that?” I asked.

“I saw Jinyoung on my way back and just wanted to make sure you were with someone, like a parent or sibling.”

“Actually…my little sister is with me, but my parents aren’t home yet…”

“WHAT?! I’m coming back right now!” He hung up before I could say anything. I was kind of happy. I didn’t tell my sister anything, but she could see that I was jumpy.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” she asked me.

“Ah nothing Eun Gi. Did mom say she would come back late today?”

“Don’t you know? Mom and dad went to their company party today. They won’t be back until really late.”

“Why didn’t they tell me?! Have you been alone all day?!”

“No~ They left only an hour or so ago.”

“Just go to your room, ok? Go play for a while.” If Jinyoung or anyone else came, I placed a huge stick next to the door. I won’t let anyone touch my little sister no matter what!

 

Gongchan POV

I rang the doorbell. Not one answered. She’s probably too freaked out to just open the door, I would be too. I called her number. “Hello?” She answered.

“Sang Ki-ah, it’s me, open the door.” I heard the door lock immediately unlatched. I put the phone in my pocket. “Are you okay?” I looked at her nervous expression.

“Yeah. Come in.” She quickly shut the door.

“Unnie! Who is this~?” A little girl came up to me. She must be the sister.

“This is my friend, Gongchan-ah.”

“Nice to meet you.” I bent down to her, smiling.

“Unnie! This Oppa is so cute!” She squealed. We both laughed. “So why is an Oppa here at this time?” she asked me.

“I wanted to make sure Sang Ki-ah was ok, so I came.”

“Unnie? Why would she not be ok?” Sang Ki nudged me.

“No reason.” I could tell she hadn’t told her sister anything yet. “So when are you parents coming home?” I asked the sister.

“Mmm, late.” That’s not good…

“Well I’ll stay until they come, ok?” She nodded. I stood up.

“Ok then, you can come to my room, Eun Gi, you should go to sleep.” Sang Ki led me to a small room. “Thank you so much for coming.” She said to me.

“It’s no problem. I was kind of paranoid leaving you alone, with a younger sister even. So… this is a bit awkward to ask, but do you have a laptop?”

“Hm? Yeah. Do you need to check something?”

“Yeah…” I usually update my online novel every week. Today is my usual day. I love to write even when people don’t read or they criticize. I feel a bit nervous asking her of this when she’s sitting right here, but I’m quite punctual with my update times.

“Ok, here.” She handed me her laptop. “I’ll be back in a minute.” She left. I quickly went to my story and started writing rapidly. I’m sure she could hear the clicks of the keys down the hall. I’m amazed at how fast I can type when I need to be quick. I finished the update before she even came back. I’m currently writing a horror thriller story, maybe that’s why I’m going so fast. I went to the computers history, deleting my portion of it just in case.

“So are you done?” She came back. I pressed exit.

 

“Yup, thanks.” I smiled. “So do your parents usually work this late?”

“No, apparently they went out to some company party today. They typically come home on time otherwise.”

“Well I’ll just stay until they come back.”

“Won’t your dad be worried?” she asked.

“Haha no, when I told him why I was coming, he pretty much pushed me out the door.” She laughed. After a while there was nothing else to talk about.

“So~~~” She started.

“So~~~” I replied back. “Do you have anyone you like?” I said, trying to make conversation.

“Ah…there is someone…” She said shyly.

“Wah! Really?! Who?!” I asked, interested.

“Well do you have someone you like?”

“Me? Not yet. Now back to you! Who is it?”

“Wah~ I can’t tell you if you don’t have someone to tell me about in return.” She joked.

“Pwease~” I asked cutely. She laughed.

“I’m sowwy no~” she replied in the same fashion. Hehe how cute!

“Well is it a guy in our class?” I asked. Maybe I can wheedle out the information.

“Maybe~”

 “Does he get good grades?”

“Yeah.” Ugh, that only takes down a few people, since I don’t really know everyone’s grades….

“What about you, there has to someone you at least think is cute!”

“Well…there is this one girl lately…”

“What about her~?” she asked curiously.

“I just think she’s kinda cute is all.” I smiled.

“Who~?”

“You didn’t tell me yours, why would I tell you!” I wouldn’t tell her even if she said who she liked.

“Aww. I guess I’ll never know then.” I don’t necessarily have feelings for Sang Ki, but I think she’s cute, for sure! “Anyway we should go to sleep, we have school tomorrow.” She said. “You can sleep on the bed, I’ll take the ground.”

“What? No. The girl is supposed to sleep on the bed and the guy on the ground.”

“That’s a bit ist, you know? I’ll take the ground.”

“No~ You can’t just do that! This world works in a certain way. And it says that the girls sleep on the beds and the guys on the ground.”

“I don’t think so.” I sighed. Why doesn’t she just agree?!

“We can both sleep on the ground then!”

“Fine.” She turned off the lights. We both lay on the floor; I made sure there was a good distance in between us. “Goodnight then.”

 

Sang Ki POV

“Who is this?” I woke up from all the noise. I bat my eyes, seeing my mom. “Who is this?” She pointed to Gongchan.

“My friend.” I said sleepily.

“A boy?” I nodded. “A boyfriend?” I shook my head. “Really?” I nodded. “Ok then.”

I checked the time. It’s 7…7AM?! I shook Gongchan awake.

“What…?” He sat up.

“We’re going to be late!” He looked at the clock.

“Ah! I’m going to go back home for my stuff! See you in class!” He darted out the door. I got ready, going to grab a piece of bread before I left.

“That Oppa was really nice!” Eun Gi was being interrogated by our parents. “He came to make sure we were okay!”

“Sang Ki! Who was that boy?!” My dad yelled. Oh great…

“Just a friend, see you later!” I quickly left before any more questions arose.

 

Jinyoung POV

I sat in class, waiting for those two to come. It was getting really late and neither came. The bell was just about to ring and they ran in together. TOGETHER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooo Is Jinyoung gonna do something about this? I really wanna upload the next chapter!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so