I Get It.

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

Sang Ki POV

H-Hand. He’s holding it. And he won’t let go! This is good, but my face is probably showing everyone my thoughts! “So, you’re tutoring Baro-ah?” He asked. We were walking side by side and luckily he didn’t notice my red face, but he’s still holding my hand!

“Yeah…”

“You shouldn’t talk to him. He’s a bad person.”

“He seems nice…”

“Untrue. He’s a jerk.”

“I-If you think so…”

“Is something wro—Wah, your face is so red!” He let go of my hand, grabbing my face instead. “Do you have a fever!?” He immediately pressed our foreheads together. WAH! “It feels so hot! You should come to my house, I can give you medicine!” I pushed him away.

“N-No, it’s fine. We have medicine at my house too.” I quickly said.

“You better get more rest today!” Good, he didn’t think that I could just be excessively blushing right now. “Oh…and skip your tutoring with Baro-ah tomorrow. You…shouldn’t talk to him.”

“Why?”

“I already said, he’s a jerk.”

“Do you have a grudge against him or something?” He looked at me in disbelief.

“Not trusting your friend over some random guy?”

“No! I was just thinking that maybe you didn’t like him…you seem to keep saying to stay away from him.”

“I’m just trying to help you. Baro-ah…he’s a jerk, he’s stupid, he’s mean, he’s a player. I don’t want you to be friends with someone like that.”

“Aren’t you being a bit…intense…?” He scoffed.

“If you don’t want to take my advice then don’t. Just don’t be upset in the end when he dumps you.”

“WHAT?! Me and Baro-ah are not dating!” Did you get that impression!?

“Well you might start to like him.”

“I wouldn’t! I like… someone else much more!”

“And who’s that?”

“N-No one you need to know!” He grabbed my arm.

“Really. Don’t talk to him.”

“But why…? Even if you don’t like him, he seems nice.”

“He’s not. Why can’t you understand that? He’s no good.”

“But why are you so against him?”

“I…just don’t like him… So don’t be friends with someone like that.” Tch.

“Telling me what to do…” I mumbled.

“What was that?” I know you heard me. “You can trust me if you want. I just don’t want you hurt and crying in the end.” He walked away, going on a different road. My phone started ringing as he left.

“Hello? Baro-ah?”

 

Jinyoung POV

Can’t she just listen to me?! She should just understand that Baro isn’t a good guy! Ugh! I kept walking for a while, but then I felt bad… I didn’t even give her the reason why I don’t like Baro. Maybe I should tell her some parts of it? Minus the half about Gongchan. I went back down the road; she’s probably still there.

There she is. Oh, she’s on the phone… “Haha, I know right?” I could hear her talking. I don’t think she sees me yet. “Yeah right Baro-ah! Stupid…” She’s already talking to him?! Did she not heed my warnings at all?!

“YAH! Sang Ki-ah!” I walk over to her. “You’re not even going to think about my warnings?!” She rolled her eyes.

“Give me a good reason to.”

“Hang up on him first.”

“Hurry up and tell me why.”

“Just hang up on him!”

“Tell me first.” I grabbed the phone from her, dodging from her hands trying to get it back.

“Sang Ki-ah is busy at the moment. Don’t call her again.” I hung up, letting her grab it away.

“Yah Jinyoung-ah! What’s with you and Baro-ah!?”

“Why can’t you just trust me on this?!”

“You may already know, but I’m not good at trusting people.” She sassed.

“Tch. I’ll tell you if you don’t call him again.”

“No calling? Sure. Now, tell me.”

“Come to my house.”

“…No. Just tell me.”

“You can trust me, now come.” I pulled her along with me to my house.

“You brought Sang Ki again!” My mom smiled as we walked to my room. I shut the door behind us. We sat on my bed. How can I say this without revealing my crush on Gongchan?

 

“Talk.” She demanded.

“Well…Baro-ah…back in freshman year, he found out who the person I liked was. I had to keep him quiet about it though and you know those geeky things he made me do in front of class all the time? He made me do those… He made me the nerd of the class and he’s always hated me, but I don’t really know why… Either way, I know he’s a jerk and a mean person. I don’t want you to see him…”

“I don’t think he made you a nerd, but…I can understand why you don’t like him if he did that. But was it a huge deal to keep your crush a secret…?” I nodded. She thought for a second. “Do you ever regret becoming known as the nerd for this person who doesn’t even like you?”

“…Lately, I have been regretting… I know this person won’t like me and ruined my high school life just for this one person… I wish I had never liked them.” She pat my head.

“It’s ok. We all make mistakes. If you feel that strongly about Baro-ah, I’ll…try not to be friendly with him.”

“Well if you really like him, go for it.” She laughed a little.

“Why do you have the impression that I like Baro-ah?”

“I just…thought you did.”

“I only like one person and it’s not definitely Baro-ah, who I barely know.”

“Just curious, who is it?” She smiled.

“Someone who I just keep liking more and more every day.” She smiled; not a normal smile, but…such a caring…lovely smile. Her smile is so warm to me… It’s only like this to me. She…

“Do you really like him? Would you call it love?” I asked.

“I can’t say something like love, but really really like.”

She smiles normally to the others and cutely to Sandeul, but only I’ve seen such a warm smile. Sang Ki…I’m so stupid sometimes.

You liked me the whole time.

She smiled so warmly only to me. Her face always turns hot and red around me and only me. Gongchan kissed her cheek and she only blushed light pink while I held her hand, hugged her, slept with my arms around her…I’m the one who made her so shy and cute. I’m the one who made her blush hard enough to have her face burn with heat… I looked at her.

“What’s with that smile~?” She asked. I couldn’t help but smile at her now that I understood her feelings. Now I think she’s even cuter haha. I have a lot of fun with her, much more than with Gongchan. I…I get it.

 

“Nothing~”

“Whatever you say~”

“Sang Ki-ah…there’s that person I like as you know…I think I’m going to confess to them.”

“Really? I thought they didn’t like you?” She so good at hiding her feelings verbally, but I’m sure if I did something physical, her face would reveal her feelings right away.

“They won’t accept. They definitely won’t. But…recently there’s been another person that I kind of…feel attracted to.” That piqued her interest.

“Really? Who?”

“I’ll tell you after the first person rejects me.”

“You make it sound like you’re 100% positive the first one will reject.”

“They will. Then I can move on. I think I really need to…”

“This second person…is she cute too?” I laughed.

“Of course~ She’s super cute.”

“Really~? You always go for the cute ones then.”

“She’s really smart too; in some subjects. I…have a lot of fun with her and want to get to know her more.”

“Is she in our class?”

“Yeah, I think you know her.” I smiled. Sandeul told me the other day and now I can just tell. I already moved past Gongchan long ago…I like Sang Ki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Jinyoung. Thank you for understanding her feelings and your own!

By the way, I started a new story recently! It's about B1A4 again haha. It's more supernatural~ I hope you swing by! ^^