You Like Her That Much?!

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

Sang Ki POV

I started to feel a bit nervous. I was walking to Gongchan’s house and it was still light outside, but Jinyoung was following me. Every turn I took, he would come too. Even if I like him, I won’t just trust a person so easily… I started walking just a step faster, this soon became a sprint. He’s actually chasing me!

 

Jinyoung POV

Hmph. She’s going to be all alone with Gongchan?! I don’t think so! She started walking faster as did I. Then suddenly, she started running. Nope! I won’t let you get away that easily! She ran, turning a corner. I did too, meeting an impacting object to the head. I fell backwards, holding my head.

“Yah!” I yelled at her as she ran away. I chased after her. “What was that?!”

“Why are you being such a stalker?!” She screamed, keeping her pace.

“Stalker?!” Ah! I am being like a stalker right now! Any person would get scared… “Ah! Sorry! I didn’t mean it!” She didn’t stop. I couldn’t keep up and gave up, out of breathe. How is she so fit?! She must have a lot of stamina. Or maybe I just don’t have much…

 

Sang Ki POV

I lost him! I quickly went to Gongchan’s house, ringing the door fast. He opened the door and I darted in behind him, shutting the door.

“Whoa! What’s wrong?” he asked confused.

“There was a stalker…” I caught my breath after the chase.

“Stalker?!” He looked out a window. “Anyone you knew?”

“Yeah…” He came over, patting my head.

“Calm down for now. We can talk more in my room.” He could probably tell how freaked out I was. “So what happened?”

“At first we were just having a normal conversation. Then I was walking away and he was following. I started getting a little creeped out and walked faster, but so did he. I ran and he still followed! In the end I turned a corner and hit him in the head as hard as I could with my bag and ran.”

“Geez, so many stalkers out there lately. But you got away safely, right?” I nodded. “Have you ever seen the guy before or was it just a random person?”

“I…see him every day…”

“What?! So he’s a regular stalker then?”

“What?! No! I meant…he goes to our school. And he’s in our class…” His eyes widened.

“I’ll walk home with you today. Which guy was it? Was it that Shinwoo-ah? I know he always gives you looks in class.”

“N-No. It was…J-Jinyoung-ah…”

“Jinyoung-ah? Really…? How strange. Maybe he actually is creepy. I mean we all know him as the nerd, but maybe he’s a lot creepier than that.” I can’t really defend Jinyoung in this situation…he did just chase me for blocks.

“Anyway let’s get to studying.”

 

Gongchan POV

I could tell she wasn’t focused today. I’m sure anyone would be freaked out after being chased like that. “Ok, let’s end it here today.” I said.

“It’s only eight. We can still study.” She said.

“It’s already been a few hours. This should be fine for the day.” I stood up. “I’ll walk you home.”

“Ok.” She packed up and we left. It was dark already. After about three minutes, I heard someone else’s footsteps. I was about to turn around when Sang Ki cleared . I’ll take that as a ‘Don’t look.’ We kept walking and the footsteps were very obvious now. I tried so hard not to turn and look.

I could see Sang Ki’s grip tightening on her bag strap. I put my arm around her, bringing her closer to me. Maybe he’ll leave with this.

The footsteps stopped. Then they started again. We were getting closer to her house. I don’t want the stalker to know where she lives! Even if it may or may not be Jinyoung right now, I turned around.

 

Jinyoung POV

“Stop following us.” Gongchan said to me.

“What? I was just walking in this direction.” He had his arm around her before! I was so shocked that I had even stopped in my tracks. Who does this girl think she is?!

“Yeah right. Well don’t bother us.” He turned around, walking away, putting his arm back around her shoulder. AH! I look like a total stalker, don’t I?! I face palmed myself. If I wasn’t here, he probably wouldn’t have put his arm there and everything would have been ok!

 

Sang Ki POV

“I think he left, let’s go quickly.” Gongchan whispered as we walked. We got to my house.

“Thank you for taking me home.” I said.

“No problem.” He smiled. “If he comes around again, call me first, ok?”

“Ah, yeah. Thank you again.” He ruffled my hair.

“Seriously, call me and then the police, I’ll come faster than them.” He joked.

“Haha, I’ll remember that. Good night!” I smiled. Gongchan’s funny haha.

 

Gongchan POV

I left. I never knew Jinyoung was such a creep. I assumed that nerd meant geeky, maybe it really meant creeper. I hope Sang Ki will be ok, I don’t even know if she lived with anyone; she’s never mentioned a parent. As I went back home, I heard more footsteps. I glanced back, it was who I expected.

I quickly left and entered my house. Was he mad because I walked Sang Ki home?! He probably developed some hatred for me now! Now that I think about it, he was in the library that day, when Sang Ki and I went to study…he must really like her or something! I gasped. And he looked a bit flustered the time I brought her to the science club! Oh my God, oh my God! I was flailing around.

I shouldn’t have left her alone, I'm not even sure if she had someone with her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's so creepy! I know you like Gongchan, but don't stalk him! Now Gongchan thinks that Jinyoung really likes Sang Ki, when it's actually him! I wonder what he'll do, he seems worried now.

Thank you to the recent subscribers! If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~