You Eat That Much?!

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

“We should go have fun in the city.” Sandeul suggested.

“I didn’t bring any money and we’re dressed in our pajamas. I don’t think it’ll work.” I said.

“We can go change, get some money, and then go, Mr. Negativity.” Sandeul mocked. We went back. How he’s going to get money? Did he bring some from home?

 

Sang Ki POV

Jinyoung and Sandeul went into his room to change. Ah…I don’t have anything else to wear. Maybe I can ask his mom for something of hers. I started walking around, trying to find her.

“What are you doing?” I turned to see Jinyoung dressed in casual clothes. Wah…he looks really good in skinny jeans.

“Um, just looking for your mom so I can borrow some clothes…” I tried not to stare at him.

“Oh, I can just give you some.” He pulled me back to his room. Wearing more of Jinyoung’s clothes!? He opened the door, revealing a shirtless Sandeul.

“Wah!” Sandeul screamed, covering his chest with his t-shirt. “Knock please!”

“Yeah yeah.” Jinyoung went to his closet as Sandeul frantically dressed. I looked elsewhere, feeling like I shouldn’t stare. “These’ll do.” He handed me something.

“What~? You can’t give her those things. They totally won’t hug a girl the right way.” Sandeul took over, searching the closet.

“What does it matter if it looks good on her or not? Clothes are clothes.” Jinyoung retorted.

“This is why you are such a nerd…clothes are everything when it comes to liking and impressing people. Ah. Here, the perfect outfit for you!” Sandeul handed me something. “Go change!” He shoved me out the door.

 

Sandeul POV

“What did you even give her?” Jinyoung asked after Sang Ki left.

“Something that’ll look good. You were going to give her some baggy, ugly clothes? How could you?” I scoffed.

“What does it matter if they’re loose? And they weren’t ugly!”

“If that’s what you think… Anyway, I plan on inviting Shinwoo-ah to hang out with us today. She has to look especially good to see him. Sorry, but your ugly clothes won’t do.” He rolled his eyes. The door opened. Both mine and Jinyoung’s eyes widened.

“It looks ok, right?” she asked.

“Y-Yeah…” we both managed to say. The cargo shorts looked perfect on her with the bright shirt I gave her. Wait. The shirt sleeves were cut off and looked really spunky and cute with her image.

“Hm?” Jinyoung titled his head. “What happened to the sleeves?” He said, feeling the loose threads on the shirt.

“Well…it’s kind of dumb what happened to them…” Sang Ki scratched her head. “One of the sleeves got caught on something, I think a loose nail, and then I had to cut it off with some nearby scissors, but then the other one was still ok. So I just cut that off too…sorry.”

“No, I don’t really wear these clothes, so I don’t care, but it looks cute on you.” He smiled.

“Really~?” She chuckled.

“Of course~” Haha, these two! “So do you have any money?” Jinyoung asked me.

“Yup, got some from your mom.” I smiled.

“If you were just going to ask her, why pretend that you had money!” Hehe.

“Let’s go~” We left, off to somewhere fun. I texted Shinwoo, telling him that he might be able to come later and to get ready, just in case. I looked over at those two; Sang Ki really does look good. My fashion sense is still amazing.

 

Jinyoung POV

“So where do you guys want to go?” Sang Ki asked. I was still a bit distracted by her outfit. Even I can admit that it looked good on her. And now that she cut the shirt, I can throw it away since my mom just forces all these clothes on me!

“We should go…” Sandeul thought.

“I want to go back to that arcade.” I said.

“Again!? We already went twice…” Sang Ki said.

“I have to beat you at that game. So we will keep going until I win it!” She sighed. “Let’s go then!” I said cheerfully.

“Are you sure you want to keep playing?” Sang Ki looked at me.

“Just because I already lost 7 times, doesn’t mean I’ll lose the next!” I yelled as I put in another coin.

“Jinyoung, we’ve been playing for an hour now; I don’t think you can win…” Sandeul groaned.

“Why are you all against me!? Ugh, fine we should go before I spend all our money anyway.” We left. I still wanted to beat Sang Ki at that shooting game, but I could tell they were getting bored. I can come again with just Sang Ki later and…wait. Why do I want to come with her again…this is for Gongchan!

 

Sang Ki POV

We walked around for a little while. What to do~?

“Ah. It’s that photo booth we went to last time!” Jinyoung pulled my arm, dragging me with him. Gah! More pictures! Hehe, I kind of kept the last one in my school notebook as a good luck charm for tests. I know I’m kinda dorky in that way, but oh well!

We all squished into the small booth. “I say that we plan out the pose this time; we don’t need a bunch of shocked photos like last time.” Jinyoung joked.

“We'll just do whatever.” Me and Sandeul agreed.

“Fine, but don’t yell at me when the pictures come out weird.” He put some money in. I stood in between the both of them as the timer started. We all smiled for the first one. Suddenly Jinyoung put his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him.

“Why are you standing so far away? You won’t be in the picture then.” He smiled; I could feel the warmth creeping onto my face. Sandeul pushed Jinyoung away from me.

“One for just me and Sang Ki-ah?” He laughed. We smiled for the shot with peace signs. Jinyoung shoved Sandeul away.

“I want one too.” He put his arm back around my shoulder. G-Gosh. Jinyoung is so touchy-feely…I appreciate it though. I blushed at my embarrassing thoughts!

“You two should have one together!” I pushed them together, mainly just trying to cool my face down before either one noticed it. Sandeul latched onto Jinyoung. So cute! We took a few more and printed them out.

“This one is so cute!” I squealed at the photo of Sandeul hugging Jinyoung. They had the cutest expressions ever!!

“That one? Not this one?” Sandeul pointed to the one of just us two.

“That’s not bad, but this one is super cute!” Sandeul laughed.

“You can keep that one to remember me then.”

“You can take this one too.” Jinyoung handed me the one of him and me.

“Y-You can keep that one.” I said. I would feel so shy carrying that around.

“Really? Ok then.” He smiled.

 

Jinyoung POV

She’s should be the one keeping them…maybe they’ll remind her of our friendship. But I do admit that when she let me keep the photo, I was a little happy…

We walked more and eventually went to a place to buy food. It was already evening. We went into this little café; it was so busy. Sandeul went to save us a table while me and Sang Ki went to buy something.

“How about that?” I pointed to a cake.

“The whole thing?!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah. Is that wrong?”

“No, but…you don’t just casually buy a whole cake to eat…”

“Well, what would you get?” I asked.

“Maybe just a cupcake or something. Definitely not a whole cake!”

“Fine then. We’ll go with your suggestion.” We got a strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla cupcakes, going back to Sandeul.

“No whole cakes this time?” Sandeul giggled.

“Is that a normal occurrence…?” Sang Ki asked.

“Yeah Jinyoung is just weird like that haha” We sat down.

“Oh, just eat the cupcakes.” I said as they laughed.

“But I swear, he has a bottomless stomach. You should see him when he gets depressed, he just won’t stop eating!” Sandeul said.

“Really? Wow.” We all ate our cupcakes. Hmph. There’s nothing wrong with eating a little extra than most people!  Sang Ki’s phone rang.

 

“Hello?” She answered it. “Ah. No. I didn’t mean it like that…” She frowned. “No, I’ with some friends. Why would I lie? Well, it’s not like that. Why do I need to tell you!?” She started getting angry. I wonder who it is. “Really? You’ll think I just hate you if I don’t say who? Tch. It’s Jinyoung-ah and Sandeul-ah. Are you happy? Why? They’re my friends!” She was getting really upset. It sounds like it’s about me and Sandeul. “You…I don’t want to be friends with you if you act like this.” She hung up on a cold note.

“Is everything ok?” I asked. She seemed really upset. She nodded, but it obviously wasn’t. The phone started ringing again. She took the battery out. Oooo. She’s really mad. Sandeul kicked me under the table. I looked at him. He mouthed ‘Check your phone.’

I saw a text from him. I wanted to invite Shinwoo-ah to come so he and Sang Ki-ah could get to know each other better, but now her attitude has gone bad. We should just go back home… I wonder who it was who made her to mad! They must be a real jerk to make a sweetheart like Sang Ki-ah mad! >:(

“Let’s go.” I said. We walked outside. “So…do you guys want to just go back to my house? Or should we drop you off, Sang Ki-ah?”

“I’ll just go back home now.” Both of us could tell that call made her upset and it looks like her mood was ruined.

 

“We can still hang out if you want.” I added. She shook her head. I wonder who spoiled her mood so much. We walked back to her house. Her dad opening the door. She just walked past him; he glared at me, stepping outside and closing the door.

“What did you do? I let her go with you so she stayed happy, not so you could ruin it.” He said in a low voice.

“It wasn’t us. Someone called her and she got really mad and upset…I don’t know who, but we tried to save the situation…” He sighed.

“Thanks for showing her a good time as long as you could then.” He turned to Sandeul. “And I haven’t accepted you yet, so don’t be so friendly.” He went back inside.

“What did I do?” Sandeul asked me confused.

“Nothing, he’s just like that…but you were going to invite Shinwoo-ah?” He nodded. I don’t really like Shinwoo. I mean, I don’t think he would be a good match for Sang Ki. Well neither would Gongchan.

I thought about who she might like in class. The only other person that I could think of would be Baro, but I never see them talk, he’s not that smart, he’s not nice, or cute… Maybe he is to her…? Nah~ That can’t be true! As me and Sandeul walked, I kept thinking about it. It can’t be like that, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww...Sang Ki's mood was ruined, but by who?? The other parts of the day were nice though ^^ Sandeul's being quite friendly around Sang Ki~ And Jinyoung...seriously? How can you even think of the possibily of Sang Ki liking Baro? You are such a pabo sometimes...

If you hae anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^