Friends Forever~

You're Such a Geek, but I Like You

Please re-check my foreword if you haven't, there were some events in the upcoming chapters that seemed really sudden and dramatic, so I just went back and edited the main character descriptions! So please check it out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

We walked silently until she stopped. “I have to go that way, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She didn’t even have any tone in her voice and wouldn’t look at me. I must’ve sounded like a heartless jerk before… Sorry, but I had to do it for Gongchan.

I went back to my house, lying on my bed. What should I do about Gongchan…? He likes Sang Ki, but she doesn’t like him. I know he’ll just keep going after her because she didn’t push him away before. He’ll like her more and more and my chances will just get slimmer and slimmer.

Aish. I don’t know what I can do. Should I just let nature takes its path and not interfere? No. Then I know that Gongchan will never look at me. Should I just confess to him? He’d probably avoid me forever then. Should I keep going with what I have been doing?

I took out my phone, looking for a certain number, pressing call.

“Hello?” A male voice said.

“It’s Jinyoung.” He groaned.

“What do you need?”

“I need advice in love…” He gasped.

“Did you finally get together with that Gongchan-ah?”

“No…I’m…doing something much more stupid right now…”

“Stupid? Like what?” I explained my whole plan and what’s happened with Sang Ki and Gongchan.

“Pfft. How can a nerd be such an idiot?” He laughed.

“I’m only a nerd because of Gongchan-ah and Baro-ah!”

“Your fault for not just telling Gongchan-ah how you felt~” I sighed.

“What should I do?” I asked.

“Well now that you’re in this situation, you should just see it through, right?”

“But…”

“I don’t know if she thinks you’re cold hearted or whatever now, but you’re plan, although it was pretty stupid to being with, you can’t just stop it now. Unless you tell Gongchan-ah your feelings that is.” He said happily.

“Yah Sandeul, it wasn’t that stupid.”

“Whatever you say Jinyoung~ But who is this girl? Is she cute?” he asked curiously.

“Yeah…I guess…” I said.

“Should I come tomorrow to see you?”

“What? Why?”

“Your mom told me you brought a girl home and even slept with her! Was it this girl you’re pretending to be friends with?? Well friends don’t sleep together like that.”

“What!?! Since when do you talk to my mom!? And it was only because of an emergency situation! We only slept next to each other!!” I yelled, embarrassed.

“Really~? I don’t think so, your mom said you were hugging her~” he sang.

“ANYWAY, it would be fun to see you again. We haven’t met since last year!” I said to my best friend, hoping he would really come.

“Haha I’ll try my best Jinyoungie~” He said in a cute voice. Ugh…him and his agyeo… I hung up.

I wonder if he’ll really come. Maybe he can help me more in person. I went to sleep.

.

“Jinyoungie~” Someone was on top of me. I sleepily opened my eyes, seeing Sandeul.

“What?” I asked, pushing him off.

“Aww~ That’s not what you say to your best friend who called in sick for the next week just to take buses for hours to see you.”

“I never said you had to come today…” I said, sitting up.

“But my Jinyoungie needed help with his love life. Of course I would come!”

“Oh fine…Well I still have to go to school, you stay here, ok?” I said, taking out my uniform.

“What!? Why would I come if I just wanted to sit here all day. I want to see her.”

“Who?”

“This Sang Ki-ah~ She must be quite cute for your adorable Gongchan-ah to like.” He cooed.

“She’s….She’s cute.” I smiled, changing my clothes.

“Wah~ Jinyoungie is smiling at the thoughts of a girl being cute kekeke.”

“W-What? I was just smiling because of you.”

“Whatever you say~ Anyway, I’ll find a way into the school secretly, so don’t worry!” He winked at me.

 

I left for school. I hope Sandeul doesn’t do something drastic. I’ve known him since kindergarten and we’ve been best friends since. But in middle school, he had to move away because of his family's jobs. I still talk to him all the time, especially about Gongchan.

I entered the classroom. Shinwoo and Sang Ki were talking happily. Gongchan was silently sitting at his desk. Sang Ki looked up, seeing me. She quickly looked back at Shinwoo . She must think I’m a jerk now…

Class started before I could talk to her or Gongchan. I wasn’t focused at all, thinking of my situation now. I absent mindedly looked out the window, seeing Sandeul in the distance. What is he doing!?! He was sitting next to a bush. At least sit behind it you idiot!! I was paranoid a teacher would notice him until class ended. He stared through the window at me, motioning for me to say which class I was in. I made a peace sign, showing two fingers for class two. He ran away.

 

“Ah… Sang Ki-ah…” I heard Gongchan say. “About yesterday…” Suddenly the classroom door slid open.

“Sang Ki-ah!” My eyes popped as Sandeul yelled her name. What is he trying to do!?! “Sang Ki-ah~!” He smiled, looking around.

“Yes?” Sang Ki said confused.

He raced over to her, taking her hand. “Wah~ You are cute~” He smiled his player smile. “Do you remember me?” he asked cutely.

She tried pulling her hand away, but he held it tight, keeping his smile the whole time.

“Uh, no…who are you?” she asked.

“I’m just joking with you~ You don’t know me.” Gongchan pulled her hand away from his.

“Who are you? I’ve never seen you before.” Gongchan said seriously.

“I’m Sang Ki-ah’s suitor.”

“What!?!” Gongchan, Shinwoo , and Sang Ki yelled all at the same time. I mentally face palmed myself. Why is he like this? I walked over.

“Sorry, but this idiot is mine.” I said, standing next to Sandeul. “Don’t believe what he says, this is his weird attempt at an ice-breaker.”

“So how is this pretty lady~?” Sandeul cooed at Sang Ki. Gongchan stood in front of Sang Ki.

“How do you even know her? What, are you Jinyoung-ah’s brother or something?” he asked.

“Nope. I’m his best friend and he’s told me about her before.”

“What? Really?” Sang Ki smiled. “It wasn’t bad things, right?” She asked Sandeul, interested.

“Eh~ I’ll tell you outside, you would blush too much in here~” Gongchan’s eyes widened.

“Let’s go.” Gongchan pulled her out of the room. She looked like she wanted to stay. She’s too nice. I wish she would just push Gongchan away sometimes. He’ll only keep going after her until she does…

 

“Whoo~ He really likes her, doesn’t he?” Sandeul said. “I never thought the cute Gongchan-ah you described would do that.”

“Wait, are you the Sandeul-ah from back then?” Shinwoo interrupted.

“Oh~ You finally remembered me?” Sandeul and Shinwoo smiled.

“I thought you moved away!” Shinwoo and Sandeul were pretty chummy back then.

“I did, but I came just to help Jinyoungie for the week~” He nudged me. I sighed. I want to go after those two. I really want her to push him away. If she doesn’t…I just might.

 

Sang Ki POV

“Gongchan-ah, let go!” I yelled at him after he dragged me outside, to the back of the school. No one was even around.

“Why?” He stopped. “You don’t like me at all?”

“What…? I…” He pushed me against the wall of the school building, leaning closer to me.

“Well I really like you and I don’t want you around Jinyoung-ah anymore.”

“W-What?” I should push him away right now. I almost wanted to slap him. He leaned closer, his lips approaching mine. I turned my head, backing farther into the wall. He kept moving closer. Don’t let this be like last time. Not like in middle school. Push him away!

“YAH!” Gongchan was yanked backwards by the collar and thrown to the ground. “Don’t you know when a lady says no, you respect that?” Jinyoung said looking down on him. “Let’s go Sang Ki-ah.” He pulled me by the hand, leading me away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gongchan, how uncute... I wonder what Sang Ki meant by "Not like in middle school." Seems like Jinyoung is taking the matters that Sang Ki couldn't do into his own hands by breaking Gongchan's heart for Sang Ki. Looks like Gongchan is not that cute and innocent guy we expected?

And Sandeul made his appearance! Him and Shinwoo and friends? The network of relationships just keeps growing~

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^ I love double updating! It's the best feeling ever when you write in advance!