04

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~L.Joe's POV~

She was completely starstrucked. I saw her blinking her eyes a couple of times. I waved to her and she snapped out of it and gave me a little wave before walking away, still having that confuse look on her face. I chuckled to myself. I felt a nudge and I saw Chunji looking at me. "What?"

"Why are you chuckling for?" He said, raising his eyebrows. I shook my head. "...Okay."

"Is this everyday for you guys?" I asked him, while looking at the guys, well mostly Niel and Ricky, smiling and enjoying the attention from the girls. CAP hyung was trying to leave the group of girls and Changjo...I don't know where he went. Where the hell is this boy?! He keeps disappearing! I think I need to put a leash on that boy and that surprising because Changjo is like the calmest person I have ever met. I should be saying this to Ricky instead. He just doesn't know when to be quiet or stay still. It hurts my head.

"Yeah. And it's going to be like this for you too." 

"I think I can handle it."

"Can you?" Chunji raised his eyebrows. "I mean you were in America for a long time. This could be new for you." He shrugged. I scoffed. Really? Come on. I'm the great L.Joe, nothing is new for me. 

"Please. By the way I was gone for 5 years. That's not long. Just watch and see." He crossed his arms and nod his head towards me. I cleared my throat, gaining the attention from the girls. "You girls probably know that I'm new here and I don't know my classes. And it'll be a great honor if one of you pretty ladies show me the way to the main office." I smiled at them. I saw them squeal and run up to me, telling me they'll show me the way. I grinned. I saw Chunji rolling his eyes. I might actually like this.

~End of L.Joe's POV~

-----

~Eunhee's POV~

I can't believe L.Joe is coming here and he's friends with Teen Top. This is weird. I shook my head and headed to my first period class. I think a nap will do. Yeah...I entered the classroom and saw some people there. I made my way to the back, where Nicole is. I sat by the window. "So, how was the screaming and squealing? Was it bad this time?" I heard her say. I looked at her.

"Remember my neighbor?"

"Your new neighbor?" I nodded my head. "Yeah? What about him?"

"Well he goes here now and he's friends with Teen Top." Nicole's jaw dropped. I pushed her jaw up, closing . "Don't do that. It's not attractive." She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but that's wow. Who would ever thought that?" Yeah who would. I laid my head on the desk and faced the window. "Going to sleep?" I nodded my head. Anyways I'm not facing her, I can tell she's shaking her head. I felt her pat my head. "Sleep well, my little Eunhee." I rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes and drifted into dreamland.

------

I was still sleeping when I heard voices. Probably the teacher and some students. But then I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hello. I'm Lee Byunghun, or L.Joe which I like to be called. I just recently moved here from America, so I'm new. I hope we could all get along." That was L.Joe's voice. After he was done talking, the girls in my class started squealing.

"Okay, class settle down. Byunghun, you can sit down next to Chanhee in the back." Oh yeah, I forgot Chunji was also in the class. Damn it! Now it's never going to get quiet...Like it never were before but still! I can't sleep. I heard the chair screaching on the floor. Girls were still sqealing, and I'm pretty sure the boys were getting annoyed. I felt someone nudging me but I ignored them. The nudging got harder with more force. I shook my head trying to ignore them. But then that person had to kick my chair, causing me to jerk up from my seat. I saw the whole class looking at me. Nicole had her face in her hands, while L.Joe had an amusing smile on his face.

"Well well. Nice of you to join us, Miss.Kwon. This is a warning. Next time, I see you sleeping in my class, you're getting detention. Got it?" Really? I can't get detention. "Miss.Kwon, do you get it?" I looked at my teacher and nodded my head.

"Yes, Mrs.Cho."

"Okay. Take your seat and stay awake." I nodded my head. I saw the other students snickering, I glared at them and took my seat. Nicole took her face out of her hands an looked at me.

"I tried waking you up." She whispered. I gave her a small smile.

"Thanks for trying." She nodded her head and went back to listening to Mrs.Cho. I sighed and leaned my head on my palm. We were talking about Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet. How their undying love for each other anyways their parents hated each other, they still love each other and blah, blah, blah. I honestly don't want to hear any of this. All I know is that they meet, fell in love, get married, and die. Nicole was too into it. I think I heard sniffling beside me when we were reading.

"Okay, I'm going to let you go on your own. So read the Act and I'm going to hand you an assignment. I'm going to step out for a bit, so behave." I sighed. Once she left, mostly everyone placed their book down and started talking to one another. I turned to Nicole, who was reading the book.

"You're seriously reading it?" She looked at me and nodded her head, and looked back at the book. "Are you not going to talk to me?" She waved her hand in my face and shush me. I frowned. I hate you. 

"Aw~ Is poor little Eunhee being ignored by her BFF?" I stared at the person that was talking. I glared at him.

"Shut it, you." L.Joe just laughed. Chunji looked at us, weirdly.

"You guys know each other?"

"We're neighbors." L.Joe told him. Chunji nodded his head. L.Joe looked at me. "You know talking to me could be fun."

"Yeah and next period I get pummeled by your little fangirls in gym. No thank you." He pouted. It looked really cute...What am I saying? I shook my head and looked at my book. He turn his head and looked at the front. I saw a couple of girls walked to L.Joe and Chunji's table. They had their 'innocent' smile, batting their fake eyelashes. Ugh! It disgust me. And those two actually smiled at them. Wow! I didn't know they could steep that low...Well I know that about Chunji, but not L.Joe. I actually thought he would be decent...Now what am I saying?! Sigh. I think I still need more sleep. I looked at Nicole, who was still reading, and pouted. I pulled the hem of her blazer. "Nicole?" She ignored me. "Cola?" She sighed and placed her book down and looked at me. 

"What?"

"I'm bored."

"Then read the Act and don't be bored."

"You make it sound like I don't read."

"You don't." That is true. Nicole picked up her book and was about to go back to reading when she looked up. I saw her eyes sadden. Why does she look sad? The only thing in front of her is Chunji talking to some gi- Oh~ So that's who she likes! 'C'. Chunji starts with a 'C'. But why? I mean she never really took interest in Teen Top. Or has she...? No. That's not possible. Nicole went back to reading while shaking her head, I think I'll ask her about it later.

After awhile Mrs.Cho came back and scolded us for not listening to her. She gave us extra homework...I didn't even know we had any homework for tonight. Sigh, whatever. Soon, the bell rang and it was end of first period. Now on to second period. Gym...Nicole and I walked out the classroom. "I'll see you at lunch." said Nicole. I nodded my head.

"You want to meet at the roof?" She nodded her head.

"I'll see you." She walked off to the Music room for her next class, until Chunji stopped her. Oh I got to see this.

"Hey Nicole!" Nicole stopped and looked at him. Her heart started to beat a little faster.

"O-Oh? Hi, C-Chunji." She waved. Chunji smiled.

"Are you heading to the Music room?"

"Yeah. Do you need anything?"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to walk together."

"W-With me?" She pointed to herself, Chunji nodded his head. Nicole gave him a small smile. "O-Okay." I saw them walking away. I still don't see what she sees in him. I don't see anything. I shrugged my shoulders and turn to leave for the gym, when I see the most frightening thing.

"OMG!! L.JOE, THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I shouted. I saw him, holding on to his stomach, laughing. "Stop laughing!"

"Your expression was priceless! Haha!" I groaned, and walked pass him. He stopped laughing caught up to me. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Go away. Your little fangirls are staring." Which was true. The girls in the hall started staring and pointing at us. I even saw some of them glaring.

"Wow. Only the first day and they're already protective."

"More like obsessive." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Shouldn't you be going to class?" I asked him.

"I am."

"But you're following me."

"My next class is gym." I stopped walking and looked at him. He did the same. "What?"

"Are you serious?" He nodded his head.

"Yes I am." He went behind me and pushed me. "Now get a move on, I don't know where the gym is so, move it. Besides I don't want to get yelled at on my first day." I frowned. This better be a fun day, or making sure I'm pushing L.Joe into a ditch...Now that could be exciting.


Sorry for the wait. I'm starting school on Tuesday and I don't know when I'll be updating again. I probably might have to update on the weekends only. But I still hope you like it. :)

Comment & Subscribe~