03

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

~Eunhee's POV~

Nicole and I continued to walk to school, we were talking about the job offering at her mother's restaurant. They've been offering more help, since the place is getting really busy. Even Nicole had to go help out. But I know she doesn't mind. The girls loves to cook and stuff. She's the one that makes the delicious desserts! And being the good friend she is, she would sneak me a cake or two. She's so nice! But anyways, we were talking about me going for the job offer...Yeah like that's going to happen. She knows I don't do anything. Emphasizing on the don't. It just doesn't go well with me. But then she goes on with the yapping on how boring our lives are, and that this could change it. Yeah I don't think working at a restaurant is going to entertain me...Well it might. You never know. But I won't do it. No! "Please, Eunhee!! I don't want to do this alone!" Nicole said. 

"Well I can always visit. Your mom is already use to me being there all the time. I even hang out in her office and she doesn't get mad at me!" I stared at her. It's true. For some reason, Mrs.Jung doesn't even get mad at me when I'm in her office. It's just really nice in there, really cozy!

"Please, Eunhee!!" We already made it to the school and look...no screaming girls!! I guess Teen Top isn't here. Well they usually don't get here at like 7.30 something in the freaking morning. Nicole and I were heading to our first period where she continued to complain. Damn it, Nicole! It's early! Be quiet! "You know that I've been liking someone, right?" I heard her say. I looked at her and nodded my head. I have, actually. She's been looking off somewhere and whenever I ask her about it, she'll quickly changes the subject. "Well if you agree into working at the restaurant....I'll..." I leaned in.

"You'll what...?" Nicole sighed.

"I'll...tell you who it is." My eyes widen.

"Y-You're serious?" She nodded her head. YES! I mean, it's been like this since last year and I'm her best friend. BEST FRIEND!!! And she didn't even tell me. Rude! "Okay! Tell me!"

"I'll tell you when you agree into taking the job offer." I slumped my shoulders. God! Why is she being difficult?!

"You serious?" She nodded her head. I let out heavy sigh. "...Fine!...I'll take the damn job." She smiled. Yeah smile all you want you little- Okay! Relax~ Calm down. "Now tell me." She looked down and looked up at me.

"It's..." I raised my brow, making her go on. "It's C-" She was cut off when screaming and squealing was heard. No. No! NO! ARE ING KIDDING ME?!?! RIGHT NOW?! SERIOUSLY?! Of all times, they decided to come now! I glared at the crowded group. I swear I'm going to- "Maybe next time Eunhee! I'll tell my mom tonight! See you in class!!" I stared at the retreating Nicole. 

"YAH!! YOU GET YOUR BACK HERE!!" Nicole just waved to me, I could see her turning the corner. No! "YAH, JUNG YONGJOO!!" That little brat! I let out a frustarated sigh. I took a peek at the group that was earning all the screams and squeals from the girls. Everyday...I'm surprise my eardrums hasn't burst yet. Those 6- Wait! Teen Top only has 5 members. I squinted my eyes to see who the sixth person was....WHAT THE HELL?! 

~End of Eunhee's POV~

------

~L.Joe's POV~

I was getting ready for my first day at my new school. Yay...Sigh...My dad came up into my room and asked me for a ride to school, but I decline his offer. I told him the guys are coming and we'll walk together. After looking at myself in the mirror, I left my room. I walked to the living room and I couldn't help but look outside. I saw Eunhee and her friend. They were talking about something but I obviously couldn't hear what. I smiled. She looks cute in her school uniform...What am I saying? I shook my head. I'm just hungry...Yeah. Just hungry. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom making breakfast. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning." She looked at me. 

"Morning, sweetie~ Breakfast is almost done." I nodded my head. I was going to sit down at the table, but the doorbell rang. I went towards the door.

"I'll get it!" I opened it and I was immediately attack by hugs.

"L.JOE HYUNG!!!" My back was straight down on the ground, with three hyperactive kids on me. I looked up and saw the smiling faces of Niel, Ricky and Changjo. I smiled.

"It's nice to see you...Now get off me!" I pushed them off me. I got up and dust my pants and looked at the groaning childrens.

"Why'd you do that, hyung?" whined Ricky. He was rubbing his bottom while making a puppy face. You think that will make me feel bad? No it won't. Niel, went to pat his back.

"Just stop now, Ricky. You know L.Joe hyung doesn't fall for your puppy face. He hasn't in the past and will probably never will." Niel shook his head. I rolled my eyes. I felt someone put their arm around and turn to see CAP hyung.

"It's good to see you again, buddy!" He ruffled my hair with his other hand.

"I would usually tell you to stop ruffling my hair because I just styled it, but then I'll be like Chunji, which I don't want to be." CAP hyung laughed, while Chunji glared at me.

"What's wrong being me, huh?!"

"A lot of things Chanhee." Chunji gaped at me. I ignored him and looked around and saw that Changjo wasn't here. "Where did Changjo go?" Everyone looked around and shrugged. "Changjo?"

"I'm in the kitchen." We heard him say. I closed the door and we all went inside the kitchen. We all saw him sitting down at the table, eating.

"Sit you guys. I made breakfast for all of you." said my mother. She smiled at us and handed us a plate. We all sat down at the table and ate our food. After we finished our breakfast, we bid my parents goodbye and left for school.

"So anything good happen while I was gone?" I asked them. They looked at me and then put on a thinking a face. "So...?"

"CAP and Chunji hyung has a crush on someone!" Ricky blurted out. CAP and Chunji both smacked him on the head. He whimpered away from them and held on to Changjo. I looked at the two boys that had a hint of pink on their cheeks. I smirked. Aww~ They're blushing. Cute~

"Oh really? Who?" Ricky popped in front of me.

"Oh! It's-" Changjo came in and shut his mouth with his hand covering Ricky's mouth. He dragged him away from us. 

"You should stop blurting out of people's personal life like that, hyung. Just now CAP hyung and Chunji hyung looked like they were going to murder you." Ricky mumbled some words through Changjo's hand. They walked ahead of us. I turned back to CAP and Chunji I opened my mouth to talk about it but they cut me off.

"Don't even say anything." They said and walked ahead of me and Niel. I frowned.

"Bastards." Niel chuckled. He placed his arm around me.

"It's okay, hyung. Let's go and let you feel your new glory." I looked at him strangely.

"What?"

"You'll see."

-------

After walking we made it to school. I saw people there already. I heard Niel counting down, I scrunched my eyebrows, wondering why he was doing that until I heard why.

"AHH! TEEN TOP!!"

"Omo! Oppas are looking really good today!"

"Kya~ Ricky-ah, why are you so cute?!"

"CAP OPPA! I LOVE YOU!"

"Chunji oppa, please do aegyo for us!!"

"Niel-ah!! Please sing for us!!"

"Changjo-ah!! Show us your dance moves!!" Many girls were screaming. I can feel my eardrums bursting...Ouch. Then the girls all looked at me.

"Oh? Who is he?"

"I don't care but he's hot!"

"Can it be Byunghun oppa??"

"But wasn't he in America?"

"Looks like he's back! YAY~" Now they're screaming my name. It's nice to get this attention. But they're a little too loud for my taste. The others seem to not mind. I searched the surroundings and notice a familiar girl. I smiled. I saw Eunhee with her eyes wide open. I guess she found out who my old friends are. 


There's a little hint of Nicole's crush in here. Two main suspects...I have no idea why I said that.
I don't know when I'll be updating again. Since I start school next week and it'll be taking up my whole life, since I'll be in AP classes. I feel like a damn nerd. But anyways I'll try to update some chapters till then.

Comment & Subsribe~