20

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

Eunhee walked back inside the room and saw Nicole lying down on her bed, eating the popcorn, looking at her movie collection. "We're going to watch Pitch Perfect." She said.

    "Okay. That's fine with me." Nicole got off the bed and placed the movie in. Eunhee got on the bed and grabbed the bowl of popcorn. She leaned her head on the head board and grabbed a handful of popcorn and placed it in .

    After doing so, Nicole jumped down on the bed. "I heard this movie was hilarious."

    "How so?"

    "You know, battle of the es, singing, that one chick that I forgot the name of is in it. She's freaking hilarious.'

    "I think I know who you're talking about." Eunhee said.

    Nicole took the bowl of popcorn from Eunhee, "Yeah."


 


----------
 



~The Next Day~

 


    It was morning but still dark outside. Eunhee and Nicole were in the bed, completely knocked out. Nicole groaned and turned to her stomach and flung her arm over Eunhee's face. Eunhee made a face and pushed her arm off.

    The bedroom door opened and Eunhee's mother came in and shouted, "WAKE UP!!!"

    Eunhee and Nicole both groaned and buried themselves with the blanket.

    "Jung Yongjoo and Kwon Eunhee. Wake up. Now."

    "Go away."

    "Wake up!!"

    "Fine!!"

    "Good." Mrs. Kwon smiled and walked out of the door. Eunhee groaned and buried her face in her pillow.

    "I think we should get up, Eunhee." Nicole said, stretching her limbs, and accidently pushing Eunhee off the bed. A small yelp was heard from her.

    "Ahh!"

    Nicole sat up and looked down at Eunhee, "Oh... Sorry."

    "You're crazy." grumbled Eunhee.

    "I said I was sorry."

    "Yeah. Go take a shower, before I kill you."

    "Roger." Nicole got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, grabbing her many duffel bags.

    Eunhee sighed, and got up from the ground. She left her room and went downstairs and saw her mother walking to the kitchen. "Hi..."

    "Hi sweetie." said her mother.

    "Is appa at work?"

    "Yeah. You can go use my bathroom to shower, sweetheart."

    "Thanks." Eunhee walked upstairs and noticed she got one new message.

 


To: Eunhee
Start of the plan. Ditch Nicole today, and I'll send someone over to her ;)


Sorry for any mistakes. I'll probably go back and edit this.
And sorry for being short. Running out of ideas.

Comment & Subscribe~