19

The Boy Next Door (Discontinued)

Eunhee closed the front door behind her, locking it in the process. Silence filled the empty house. Eunhee knew for a fact that Nicole will take forever getting here. A normal person would just pack the stuff they need, Nicole packs her whole closet.

    Eunhee sighed. She walked up to her room and took off her hat that she was wearing. She got a clean shirt and some grey sweats, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    After taking the nice shower, and now wearing the new clothes, everything was now refreshing. Eunhee stretched her arms and jumped on the door bell ringing. Eunhee sighed, walking back downstairs.

    Heading to the front door, she unlocked it and opened it, and instantly groaned when two duffel bags were thrown at her. Nicole walked into the house, before turning around, sticking her head out the doorway, yelling, "BYE MOMMY!!"

    Eunhee cringed and made a face at Nicole. Oh Nicole..., she thought. Nicole waved goodbye to her mom, and closed the door, locking it. Nicole turned around and smiled at Eunhee, "So what are we going to do?"

    Eunhee shrugged, "I don't know."

    "Then why am I here?"

    "... I honestly don't know."

    Nicole frowned, "Fine. We'll watch a movie. You go make some popcorn and I'll got take a shower." Nicole walked up the stairs.

    "You mean take a bath?"

    "Shut it."

    Eunhee smiled and walked to the kitchen. She got out a microwave popcorn pack and placed it in the microwave. She punched in the numbers and waited. After waiting, she got out a big bowl and got out the popcorn. Pouring the popcorn in the bowl, Eunhee left the kitchen, turning off the lights, and went upstairs to her room.

    Once she went inisde, Eunhee could hear Nicole singing in her bathroom, no running water, and a immediate sigh left Eunhee's lips, Of course. 'I'll take a shower' my ..., she thought, putting a piece of popcorn in .

    Eunhee sat down on her bed, but heard some clacking sound. Eunhee looked around, trying to find the source. But finding nothing. Eunhee slowly went back to eating the popcorn, until she heard the noise again. Eunhee rushly got off her bed and stood there, "What the hell is that...?" She whispered.

    The clacking sound started to become more clear, and it sound like it was coming from outside. When Eunhee turned her head to look outside her balcony door, she something land on the balcony. She went to see clearly what it was, and found out it was a pebble. Well multiple pebbles.

    Eunhee looked at it weirdly, and opened the doors and looked outside. "Eunhee." Eunhee frozed at the call of her name. "Kwon Eunhee."

    "..."

    "Turn around Eunhee."

    Eunhee turned around and saw L.Joe next door, arms crossed, and his clothes were changed into something more comfortable. Eunhee blinked for second, "I forgot that your balcony was next to mine."

    "That's lovely."

    "I thought you were sleeping."

    "It's not my bed time."

    Eunhee grinned and leaned against the railing, "Aw, you have a bed time?"

    "You're funny." Sarcasm spilling out of L.Joe's mouth. Eunhee smiled. "I heard shouting, and I'm guessing Nicole is with you."

    Eunhee sighed, "You can hear that girl miles away. When we were little Nicole would always yell her entrance or goodbyes. At first the neighbors complained, but since it happened a lot, they got used to it."

    L.Joe laughed, "Interesting."

    "Nicole's a interesting girl."

    "Yeah... No wonder Chunji likes her."

...

    "I've been wondering... Do you know how long Chunji had a crush on Nicole?"

    L.Joe looked at the sky, and this thinking face on. "To be honest... I don't know how long. When I was in America, I would get calls from the younger ones saying that 'CAP hyung and Chunji hyung like someone!', I thought they were just trolling me, but when I got back, they went all out and said they were in love. So I'm guessing it was true."

    Eunhee nodded her head. She looked at him and saw him still looking at the sky. "How about you?"

    "What about me?"

    "Have you been in love?"

...

    "You know, I shouldn't pr-"

    "I was in my first year of middle school, it was this girl that sat a couple seats in front of me. She was this quiet girl, that really didn't talk to anyone. I didn't talk to a lot of people when I was in middle school, only the guys, well at that time it was just CAP hyung and Chunji. The others were still in elementry school. Either way, I knew I really liked this girl.

    "Despite being this really smart girl, and me being this guy that hated school, like it was the plague or something, I wanted to talk to her and get to know her." L.Joe chuckled. "So I ended up not talking to her, at all. Instead I just watched from afar. And that I really regretted. I heard that a boy in the other class had a crush on her, and guess what? She liked him back. I was upset, but I wasn't in any position to be upset. She wasn't mine in the first place. I don't even think she knew me. After a couple of months, news around the school surface and it was them getting together. And that was when I knew I would never get a chance."

    Eunhee process what she was told. Bad boy L.Joe was in love with girl, and lost her because he didn't stepped up.

    "Well you know my little love story. Now, what about you?" L.Joe tooked his gaze away from the sky to look at Eunhee.

    "Me?"

    "Yes you."

    "I've... never really been in love..."

    "You serious?"

    "Yeah," Eunhee nodded her head, "I mean I had a few crushes, but I wasn't in love."

    "Do you think that'll change?"

    "Huh?" Eunhee asked, confusedly.

    "... Nothing."

    "Hey, Eunhee, where are you?" Eunhee heard Nicole call for her.

    "I think you should go inside." L.Joe told her.

    "... Yeah..."

    "I'll tell you my little plan tomorrow."

    "Okay."

...

    "Goodnight, Eunhee."

    "Wait!" Eunhee called out to L.Joe, before he went inside. He stopped and looked at her. Eunhee bit her lip, "Uhh... Thanks for telling me your story, anyways it wasn't really necessary.'

    L.Joe chuckled. "No problem... Goodnightm Eunhee."

    "Goodnight." L.Joe smiled at her, and went back inside to his room. Eunhee let out a sigh, before going back inside.


Here's chapter 19.

I honestly don't know what I typed. I was trying to plot my way through it, but I think I just made it worst. I don't know. I'm sorry if its bad,

And if there's any mistakes, I'm sorry too.