She. . .disappeared?

She

Yixing.

Zhang. Yixing.

Zhang fcuking Yixing.

How I fukcing wished it was Zhang freaking Yixing standing in front of me now, at least I would have a chance to save myself from humiliation but- damn, no.

It was the. . .seesh.

Einsteinette.

There she is, this Sunji-whatsoever girl, grasping the edge of the poor bookshelf, gasping air for her life. Now it made more agitated than ever, among the entire population of this university why the fcuk her?

“You’re still here.” She pants.

I am annoyed, no. I’m furious. I glared at her, and in a very pissed tone I spatted “What the fcuk are you doing here?!”

She flinched, her shoulders jerked when I spitted out those.

“I- I. . .wa-“ she started stuttering.

“Just because I started talking to you means you could follow me around whenever I go! And how could you even stalk me here, you freak!” I shouted whispering at her, I’m still afraid to get caught by the librarian.

“So-so-sorry.” She kept her head down, she’s frightened I know. She must. How she be such a carpetbagger? I walked passed through her making sure my shoulder would hit hers, making her stumble in her stand.

“Bar- barb-“

I stopped in to my tracks and strode in front of her, “Stop calling me Barbie! Who are you to even call me such filthy names huh?” she flinched. “We’re not even friends!” I yelled at her. My annoyance is getting through my veins, seriously I think I could hurt her any minute would spit a word again.

“Another word from you, forgive me for sakes, but I’ll hit you!” I warned her with the harshest tone I could muster, and with that she slowly stepped backwards. My senses aren’t working out of anger, I girl would be sobbing her guts out now with all I said, as for her- I don’t know, she’s probably too torpid to get emotional.

I briskly walked out of the library, having my anger all piling inside me. Now I can’t be at that place anymore. Someone knows I stay there. Damn, and it was that freaky Einsteinette. How could I pour out these? I couldn’t even drink a bottle of Soju to throw all my frustrations.

I forgot about my plan on her, she’ll be mad of me for sure. Fcuk. I hastily let my guard down.

 

*8*8*

 

“Hey! Luhan, where’s Yixing?” a sudden hit was aimed at my back as I lazily sat at some random benches again at the schoold field. “And, why are you here?” an annoying voice I am very sure of who the owner is continued.

“Why did you even have to come back?” I asked out of sarcasm, I missed them really. It was boring with just me and Yixing around.

“You didn’t even miss us? Why you inso-“ the panda stopped while the inedible bun glared at him.

We laughed, I miss these. I hugged them and we all did a group hug. “So, answer my question Luhan.”

“Which one first?”

“Yixing.”

“Well he got classes,” I shrugged.

“And what about you?” the bun continued to taunt me.

“What ‘What about ‘me’’?” I know what exactly he’s asking.

“Why are you all alone like an emotard having his moment in here?” the panda eyed animal said it for Xiumin. Like asking another glare from the bun with his rude mouth.

“Well,” I shrugged. “I. . . I am just hanging around here.”

“Luhan, you will never stay in here just for a mere minute and you’ll die, and here you are- I’m seeing you shooting his own music-video-moment?” Xiumin, the bun, scoffed.

“I’m grounded.” Xiumin, stared at me, and the panda roared in laughter.

“Seriously Luh- I mean gege? You are grounded? Seems like a lot happened when we’re away Xiumin gege!” the panda looked at Xiumin who was still confused.

“What exactly happened Luhan? You never get-“ Xiumun asked me.

“My father just caught me doing some illegal stuff in his eyes, when it was the most normal thing for us teenagers.” I can’t just tell them my real reason, Yixing is enough.

Xiumin raised his brow, he’s not the type who would probe more like Yixng- so as expected, he left the subject down.

“So that means no clubs? No. . .sh!t! That’s boring gege!” Zitao barked at me and laughed. This insolent brat really knows how to mock.

“Exactly, so here I am sulking my life here in the fields. So if you want to leave, then-“ I glared at them, “. . .leave.”

“Don’t be too fickle Luhan,” Xiumin sat beside me at the grass. “We miss you!” he sounded so dramatic. “We’ll get to party on Saturday night though, pretty glamorous ladies on the way!” Xiumin said excitedly.

I forgot about the party, “Oh, yeah. The party on Saturday. Where it’s gonna be held again?”

Zitao sat on the other side of me, his arms leaning back. “Isn’t it at the Wu’s hotel, gege?”

Wu. . .it couldn’t be.-

“Yeah, at the young bachelor’s hotel. He’s the one holding the party though.”

Young bachelor, by the word ‘young’, it’s definitely none other than Wu Yifan. So Zitao and Xiumin know him too.

“You mean Wu Yifan?” I asked making sure of.

Xiumin nodded, “That. . .tall freak guy. But anyway what’s the happening around here while were out?”

A lot, I just couldn’t tell them. How bout Zhang Yixing being in love with some freak? Now, to think of it- I haven’t seen the freak even I was too early awhile ago.

I chuckled, “Well Yixing fell in love.”

“YOU SERIOUS?” they both thundered in chorus.

I stood up and started duting my pants, “Just ask him.” I chuckled, “I have to go. Bye!”

I wonder how Zhang Yixing would deal with them.

 

*8*8*

 

Days passed, and my life is getting more lethal for me to handle. Why? Boredom.

Well Yixing, Xiumin and Zitao are having the times of their lives. Now look at this pledge of Zhang Yixing of not going to clubs without me? I could just roll my eyes.

It’s also been three days since I saw that freak, now that I wonder. . . I haven’t felt her presence anywhere either. Since my curiosity bugged me, I did ask some students about her- especially those nerds one like her.

All I receive is she. . .disappeared? I mean, all of them would tell me that she would just disappear every after class, and they wouldn’t even bother since they’re used to it.

Such a witch, geez!

Her presence is something you couldn’t just ignore. Carrying a lot of books, messy hair, messy clothes, everything is just. . .chaotic about her.

I suddenly thought of my supposed-to-be-plan-and-now-ruined on her. How am I gonna make a move to his tall freak boyfriend? The party’s later; she’ll be there for sure. I smirked, plotting my plan evilly.

 

*8*8*

 

Zhang Yixing, Huang Zitao, Xiumin, and I are all wearing our black sleek suits; our presence being perceived with every media the moment we arrived. We’re now standing at the grand entrance of some hotel Wu Yifan owned. Business men all around, and seems like we’re the only ‘teengers’ around the place. I couldn’t help but sigh, I thank heavens that these three guys are around me or else- well pretty glamorous girls are all around. Most probably daughters of these business men, heirs.

Our fathers minded their own business talks, and us three- just bunched up together. Waiting for the main star to arrive, and speaking of the star.

There he came walking like prince sh!t, media following his steps as he entered the entrance of the grand hall. All eyes are on him, his dazzling- it sounded gay, but it is true.

“Why isn’t she with Sunjinhan?” Yixing whispered me, and I looked at him. “He’s probably ashamed aof showing her off?” Yixing continued to mock.

“Just when I thought you loved her, and here you are insulting her?” I jerked my brow looking at him.

He laughed, “I am just stating a fact, I wonder if she’ll dress like these girls around here, Yifan would dress her golds.” Yixing never ceased.

That made me think, I wonder if she’ll dress. I suddenly laughed, and Yixing lightly punched my shoulder.

I saw my father walking towards him, and suddenly looked around. His eyes caught mine, and immediately gestured to come at them.

It’s time to meet Wu Yifan.

“Mr. Wu, meet my son Luhan, my successor. And I am sure he’ll be the one who’ll make business with you.” My father introduced me.

Wu Yifan looked at me, my eyes met his. And a sudden descry lit his eyes.

He remembers me, and I don’t know whether to be pleased with it or not.

“Nice meeting you, Mr. Lu. . .han.” he offered his hand for a shake hand, and I accepted it. The second my hand clutched his, I could feel his hard grip on my hand. I faked a smile.

We finally met Wu Yifan.

I just couldn’t make myself look at him longer; I wandered my eyes around the place. Checking out girls, girls. Girls, and. . .

I saw a familiar. . .girl.

Einsteinette. I knew she would be here! I was grinning, finally something that won’t bore me in this party.

She met my eyes boring on her, more likely I would like to happen. She immediately looked away and ran. She’s. . .different. I almost didn’t recognize her if only her. . .damn, I can’t make myself to express it again!

She was wearing a brown revealing dress, a tube cocktail dress that runs down below her knee with some pattern on it of. . .flower? Her hair was styled up. Very. . .unusual. It would be hard to believe it’s her. Now I wonder if Yixing saw her, but no. I am not gonna tell him.

I strode through the crowd and followed her; I kept my eyes on her, afraid to lost sight.

I walked fast; I couldn’t just let her loose. There’s a sudden urge in me that wanted to see her in THAT dress and her back that is revealed as she ran bugged me too.

Fortunately, she entered a room, a closed room. Now you can’t escape Einsteinnette. I smirked.

She was gasping, and I just stopped running a few meters behind me.

“Hey!” I walked near her. I’m facing her back. She was holding a mask on her right hand, my eyes are glued on her back- trailing on her revealed shoulders. She’s always on sweaters; this is fascinating enough to see her in tube revealing her shoulders. Also her in these high heels. . .

She’s panting, gasping for air. She didn’t reply and walked away from me as she hears my step going forward on her.

“Hey! Su- Su- damn, I don’t even know your name! Pocky!” I said in frustration.

“Stop! Don’t come any near!” she warned me.

“I just wanted to-“

“I would appreciate it if you leave.” A deep voice from my behind suddenly popped out.

I looked behind and there was Wu Yifan having a hard expression on me, “Will you?”

I stepped back, I just couldn’t argue. He’s the boyfriend, being protective about her girlfriend.

I raised my hands surrendering, “I am going.” I smiled at him again, and with that I left the room and Wu Yifan closed it.

Now, you Einsteinette being this abstruse. My plan must still march on. Nothing’s gonna stop me.