She. . .drunk herself.

She

“Can we talk?”

I waited for her at the back gate, to where she usually would walk off to go home. I still couldn’t get rid of the events that happened, her voice hunted me like I am so eager to hear it again. I wanted to hear her more that moment, but I was scared, and I found my legs jetting away from where I’ve been standing. I was running away, running to nowhere. Then I found myself here at the back. . .thinking. Thinking of all the possibilities.

“Oh Luhan!” she’s smiling again, and I wonder how long this cheerful mood of her would last. She seems very happy that I could see her still smiling alone while she walked in here.

“About what- oh wait! I’m thinking of taking you somewhere!” she grinned excitedly at me, waiting for my response. She’s great at distraction. Right now, I lost the thought of talking to her and now curious to where she wanted to take me.

I brought up my brows, “Where?” it’s like the first time she asked me out. I consider this taking out since she said somewhere.

“I’ll pick you up later at 9 okay, be handsome!” and I realized she’s walking away from me, and finally ran away after she said those. She just left me here confused, again.

*8*8*

I was lazily reading a book in my room; it was around quarter to eight? I glanced at the wall clock it’s nine. I frowned, I don’t know but something suddenly bothered me. I raised a brow, giving the impeccant wall clock a what-the- look. I’ve been reading for the past two hours, as much as I wanted to indulge and more on to distract myself in reading I can’t. I think I’ve been stuck in this page fr the last two hours, reading yet not a single word is processing in my brain. I groaned, until. . .

“LUHAAAN! LUHAAAN!” I heard annoying yelling of my name that I am sure is from oh so annoying YeonJin.

“What!” I yelled back.

“COME OUT HERE! NOW!” Seriously, she’s the only maid here in the house who could bully her boss like that.

“COULD YOU JUST TELL IT NOW?” I yelled back, we would look like retards yelling at each other in the house. Thank Kimchi father isn’t around or else. . .

“NO. COME DOWN.” She demanded like a sickening mother.

I groaned in annoyance. This woman is seriously making me sick. I idly went out of my room and stomping my foot as I walk down the stairs.

“FASTER!” she yelled again. Why is she freaking out like sh!t?

“I’m here already okay? Why are you freaking ou-“

Wow.

And I believe my eyes are bulging out, and I’m aware I’m gaping like a goldfish.

“Luhan!”

There she stood smiling sweetly at me, the now long gone freak wearing. . .what the hell is she wearing? I thought I will never see her wear like this, and not this more stunning. I gasped, what is she doing?

“Why are you wearing like that? I told you to be handsome.” She said with that disappointing tone in her voice. I was just wearing a t-shirt with some print, and a random short since I’m just in my room.

Shoot! I forgot, I was too preoccupied that I forgot. Sh!t. Sh!t. Sh!t.

“Oh! Sorry, it’s just that,” I paused, I must think of an urgent excuse. And looking at her with what she’s wearing is not helping me. “Father isn’t around, I can’t go out. I’m grounded, remember? I don’t have your number to tell you I can’t come.” At least it’s a valid excuse; father isn’t around to give me permission.

“Just get dressed, I asked for it already. Uncle allowed me to.” She beamed at me.

Fcuk, what? She asked my father’s permission already? “Are you serious?”

YeonJin, who I didn’t realized was still standing between us watching, spoke. “Just get dressed now Luhan, don’t make her wait!”

“Are you serious you asked my-“

“She said yeas already!” Yeonjin answered me, and is pushing me up the stairs.

“Okay! Okay!” I stopped her, “I’m going up. Just wait for me. I might take my time.” With that I left and walked upstairs, and I heard Yeonjin asking her for some drinks, and as I head more steps up, I can hear Yeonjin’s faint praises on her, on how stunning she looked like.

She was stunning. Yes, more stunning than the last time I saw her with that tight pink skinny jeans and my plain white Polo. She’s now wearing black stretchable leather trousers, that clinches her long legs perfectly, and man I couldn’t take my eyes on her legs. I can’t forget the stilettos she’s wearing too that I thought she would never wear, and that sleeveless low cut collar she’s wearing on top revealing too much skin and her neck. And her hair, flowing down with curls. Where exactly is she taking me? Why would she dress like this?

Be handsome.

And I can’t help to think she might take me to a club, a club. Impossible, I’m not allowed to, as much as I’m dying to, but a club and that freak? No. Impossible.

I showered, and I took my time. I really did take my time, thinking that she might change her mind and cut this taking me somewhere thing. Bu she’s tenacious and was still patiently waiting downstairs when I reached down. It took me forty-five minutes, yet she waited.

She stood up excitedly, “Now you look handsome!”

I scoffed, I always am. Especially when going out. And now with the way she was dress up, of course I would dress to match hers.

I noticed Yeonjin was out of sight, and the freak spoke again, “Come! The later the better!”

I frowned, what? The later the better? Isn’t it Yixing’s famous sickening line when all too excited to go in clubs. . .she can’t be-

Since I wasn’t moving, and dam I’m disturbed by her legs. I tried shifting my eyes everywhere and she’s now dragging me out the house with our maids opening the door; malicious smiles plastered all over their faces.

I saw her Aston parked in front, “So I drive okay?” she asked me, I smiled. Might as well see how she drives.

I opened the door, got in and so is her. She started the ignition, and the gates opened.

She was driving slowly on our way out the gate. I was smirking, women tends to drive carefully. No news about that, but it surprised me that. . . when her Aston was finally out of the auto lane of our house she pulled the trigger and man it took me thrice peeking at her just to make sure she’s the one driving.

She drives fast. Very fast, that I’m holding on my breath, and gripping my seats.

Not that I am not used at this speed, but she’s a freaking girl, and she drives like this? I just can’t trust my life on her driving skill.

I heard her chuckle, “Calm down okay? I’m not going to bump my precious Aston. Breathe Barbie.”

And bemused, but somehow that part where she called me Barbie called me down.

I breathed out; I tried peeking on the speedometer and fcuk she’s driving almost eighty miles per hour. Is that even allowed in the crowded highway of Seoul?

I feel like I’m gasping air for my life, exhausted when I’m just here sitting. Damn this woman and her so lethal surprises.

“Are you breathing Barbie?” and she giggled again like she’s mocking me. She is mocking me.

“Do you really drive like this? Can’t you slow down?”

She pursed her lips still focusing on the road, “No. I love driving like this, and I’m the one driving, you can’t do anything. Just sit back and relax okay?”

I stared at her. No matter how much I wanted to calm, I can’t. Her speed and the fact that a woman is driving can’t calm my nerves.

Driving women are accident prone. I’ve proven that, when I’ve let Tiffany drove me to their house. And Yeonjin, I doubt how she got her license. And this freak is driving like she’s a racer.

“Where are we going anyway?” I tried starting a conversation, hoping it would calm me.

“We’re going to pick up my gift to oppa first.”

Gift? “Gift? Is he celebrating his birthday?”

She smiled, “Yup!”

I was suddenly laughing, thinking what could she probably bought for her brother, knowing women, they have these usual gifts to men.

She noticed me laughing, and asked in amused “What are you laughing at?”

“What did you buy for your oppa?”

Handkerchief?

Tie?

Necklace?

Ring?

Wrist watch?

Brand new car?

I laughed at my ideas, they are the usual gift women are so used to be giving, and I’ve got lots of them.

She looked at me, “You’ll see it.” And she winked at me.

She fcuking winked at me. I was gaping, is this the same freak I’ve been befriending?

She’s damn different tonight, what happened?

After a few minutes of her fast driving, we stopped in some prestigious jewelry shop? I scowled, I knew it. She’ll have his oppa some jewelry.

She went off the car, I’m a gentleman I expected her to wait for me to open her door, guess no.

She was excitedly leaping to the entrance of this private establishment which I’m quite familiar with. Father has brought me here when he bought his recent watch. Now I can’t help to think that she’s giving her oppa a watch.

I walked behind her; I rushed in forward just to open the door for her which gave me a surprised expression from her. She never expected it for sure.

As we walked in, the entire area was radiating in gold. Jewelries encased in glass panes are illuminated by light, everything is shining. Nothing is new, it’s a jewelry shop.

Attendants are unsurprisingly bowing at as we walk through, but the Einsteinette keeps on walking. We passed the watches section, yet she keeps walking. I was now again frowning, what surprise it is now freak?

The owner of the shop, Mr. Han welcomed her, “Gakky!”

Gakky? What’s with Gakky? Myungsoo calling her Gakky, and I thought it was just those imbecile names he used to throw in calling people, but I’m not expecting Mr. Han to be calling her Gakky too.

Mr. Han noticed me, “And you’re with Mr. Luhan. That’s surprising.” The old man smiled sweetly at her. He better be not thinking what I’m thinking he is thinking.

“I’m here to pick up my gift for my oppa. You told me I can have it done today.” She’s excited I could feel it radiating in her entire body; she’s like all too jumpy despite her stilettos.

“Come and follow me, it’s done dear. No need to worry,  all polished.” Mr. Hand told her in a very sweet manner, people tend to be always sweet on her. I scoffed.

We followed Mr. Han, and he pulled a drawer below a glass case of jewelries at the end corner of the shop. Where sets of the most expensive jewelry sets were located.

I otiosely watched them do their business, yet I’m still intrigued on what she bought for her oppa. Mr. Han handed her a box, a red quite big box for some ordinary jewelry to be placed at. I tilted my head watching how she opened the box, and watch how her eyes gleamed at the sight of that thing in the box.

“Luhan! Come, see it!” she was frantic to show it to me, I walk towards her and stood behind her.

Looking at the box now, I peeked in. There are two huge. . .earrings?

I frowned. Seeing two rounded. . .“Earrings?” I voiced out, why the hell would she give her brother some earrings, and not just earrings, but huge round earring with some weird writings on it?

I hear both of them laugh, but the freaks giggling distracted me the most. “They’re not earrings Luhan.”

I frowned again, “Then what are those?”

“Cufflinks.”

Cufflinks, like in suits?

“Oppa loves to work and he’s always on his filthy business suits. I don’t even remember him wearing casual clothes.” she giggled again.

I glanced at Mr. Han, he was watching as like some father watching his child having fun. With adorn in his eyes.

“So this would be a perfect gift! He could use this every time, and with this he’ll always remember me. I’m always with him.” She continued excitedly.

I smiled, she sure is weird. Never did I expect cufflinks to be a gift, I thought of them always being together with the suits. I laughed.

“It’s nice. Perfect.” I smiled dolefully. With her unusual thinking, and surprises, I suddenly thought what she would give on my birthday; which I know she probably knows when.

“Aren’t you going to be late in your next destination?” Mr. Han interrupted us.

“Oh! Yes, and thanks again for this Mr. Han! Have a nice night, good bye!” she waved goodbye as I followed her on our way out.

She was smiling the entire time, I abruptly thought that she’ll have this strange mood swings again.

As we got in the car, she started the ignition “So where are we going next?” I asked.

“Just wait, you’ll see it.” She grinned.

Again she drove so fast, I really need to talk to distract myself. I couldn’t even concentrate on the way she’s taking me. Just when I was about to talk, she slowed down. Are we here?

I noticed we’re entering some secluded area, despite the eerie atmosphere, branded cars are everywhere and I fcuking don’t know if I was still in Seoul or what.

“Are we still in Seoul?” the stupid question came out my mouth.

She giggled, “Of course. You’re being silly Luhan.”

She pulled in the break and unbuckled her seatbelt. I did so too, and I saw her threw her car keys to someone I didn’t see who it was it was dark.

“Come Luhan, faster!” she held my arm dragging me, but I stopped and jerked my arm away. This is getting strange, what is this place, and what the fcuk are we doing here?

“Where exactly are we?” she stared at me in shocked. Looking at her eyes, I’m sure she’s the same freak I’ve been with but the actions and the appearance states otherwise.

“I’m taking you to an underground club.”

Holy Fcucking Kimchi, under-ground-club.

It took me seconds to take what she said, “Underground club?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yes, so come on!” with that I let her dragged me in.

Is she fcuking serious? How the hell she’s in here? I myself have never been in any underground clubs as much as I’ve been dying for. And here she is like some normal guest getting in without being checked by bulgy men, well there aren’t any bulky men guarding the entrance.

I exhaled, what more is she going to surprise me? I think I’ve had enough.

We went in with her still gripping my arm with her hold, we we’re welcomed with the dancing crowds. The not so loud music, music that once it shot through your ears you can’t help but to start moving, dancing, grooving and grinding. The difference of underground clubs are. . .the music that will never fail to satisfy your needs, needs to whatever you wish to do, everyone is in high class, the service is very well attained, and oh well great hook-ups.

I don’t know any of those, I’ve just heard those when I was accidentally eavesdropping Myungsoo’s gang. I’ve never been to any of these. Neither my friends, but now I’ve proven it. But wait, Myungsoo?

She led me to the bar, sitting to the stools around, not much were seating, and everyone is dancing. She’s all smiles; I see her nodding and smiling at some people around who would approach her. I glanced around and, not being that narcissistic but almost all the eyes are on us and as I look back at her, she’s enjoying the attention. She’s never letting go of my arm until she made it sure I was seating next to her. And I thought she never wanted attention?

“Order what you want.” She told me as she said hers on the bartender. She ordered Sapporo’s Space Barley, I scoffed; of course she’ll order the highest class of beer and being a Japanese she is, beers from Japan and unfortunately that’s the most expensive beer I know that exist. I would be even okay with an ordinary Cass. And now it crossed my mind that she’s a drinker.

BBut then being a gentleman I was, shouldn’t it be me the one paying? And the hell she ordered a Sapporo’ Space and that is fcuking twenty dollars per bottle, and she ordered three. And I’m fcuking grounded, I don’t have my cards nor any cash, neither my wallet wasn’t on my back pocket when I shoved in my palms to check. Shoot!

I cleared my throat, “Uhhh, you do know that I’m grounded right?”

She just smile innocently, “Don’t worry! I told you, you’re free tonight.”

I ground in myself, “No. I mean,” sh!t this is so embarrassing. “I can’t pay any of these.”

formed an O, more like amazed, “Oh, no worries. It’s under mine.”

Then I didn’t know what happened but she was holding a card, a black card, wait- “See this?” she grinned and she slid it to the glass bar table. “Take everything he orders in here too.” She told the tender. And the I could see the delight in the eyes of the bartender as he held with extreme care the prestigious card on his palm.

Holy fcuking Kimchi, did I see that right? I thought it was just some usual black credit card, but it’s a fcuking Centurion.

“You own a Centurion.” It wasn’t a question, rather a statement, bewildered, Ignoring how loud I was.

She glanced at me weirdly, “Why?”

“How the hell did you get that?”

For the love of all banks around the world, you can’t just get an AMEX Centurion Card just because you wanted it, and even you have so much money with you. It’s by fcuking Invitation. And it doesn’t even apply here in South Korea, neither in China- sh!t, yes she’s a Japanese and it exist in Japan. Are they filthy rich to have that? I doubt she’s the only one in South, Korea who owns one at this age.

“I don’t know how to answer your question.” She shook her head unconsciously and pursed her lips.

I scowled of course. I doubt she even knows the power of that card. I sighed exhaustedly, she’s drooping me with all these storms she’s breaking on me.

I don’t know but I’m getting more worried, what else is she going to throw in me? This would be a freaking long night.

 “Don’t you want to drink?” she asked me, but didn’t let me reply. “Ah! Louie! Two bottles of Sapps!” she yelled at Louie, who I suppose is the name of the bartender, and he was all willingly ready to serve.

“Right Away!”

Louie let go the first bottle on the glass table, letting it glide freely, and she instantly had it on her hold like a pro. And there comes the next bottle. Is she some patron here? I frowned.

“Here, enjoy.” She handed the two bottles smiling.

I didn’t respond, I was more like watching every move she does; how her legs are so long as she sat in the stool, how she was sitting in front of me, pleasing my eyes and how her face illuminates so strange tonight. And I was fully aware how I was staring intently at her.

She noticed it, she stared back at me. Staring, like digging the deepest core of my soul, and she asked the most dreading numinous question I know she would ask me.

“Do you like me?”

I heaved a pant. She’s looking at me like she’s just asking me if I already ate.

“No.” I immediately replied, “of course not.” Fcuk, I sounded so guilty.

She smiled, that smile that I didn’t expect. I was expecting her to be all that emotional and disappointed, but she’s smiling at me so relieved.

“Very Good.” And she grabbed the bottle and whisked three gulps, and moaned loudly. Her face twisting with the taste.

“Because I like you,” She drank again, sh!t. I knew this already but now that it’s coming straight directly from , seeing it, why now I feel so. . . “very much.” And she drank again. Now I’m thinking she’s making herself drunk and will blame her unconscious for blurting such stupid joke like what’s happening now.

Why is she telling this now? Sh!t.

“I am neither drunk, nor making myself drunk. I’m telling you what I feel.” She sounded so sane, away from sounding drunk. But fcuk, is she doing those mind readings again?

She’s not drunk. But I can’t find my tongue to react.

“No. Remember I told you not to fall in love with me? I mean that. Let me just like you okay?”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I needed to talk. She sounded like a hopeless romantic woman who will never be loved back by the man whom she has done everything just to win him.

“Jinhan,” the first time I called her name. “Look, I can’t return your feelings. But-“ she’s about to interrupt me when I did it first. “No, let me finish.”

I sighed.

“You’re pretty. Yes, you are very pretty. It’s just that you don’t make any effort to show it, I know you know it. You’re stucking yourself with those antediluvian clothes you’ve been wearing. They are clothes, I know. But those clothes are what most guys are disgusted of. Try wearing clothes. . .clothes that you are wearing right now, a lot of guys would notice you. You’ll get to like them, and they’ll like you.” Because you’re not hard to like, you’re very easy to be liked. I wanted to continue, I actually wanted to say more but I don’t know, looking at her face as she listens to me makes me want to just shut the hell up of my mouth and just look at her.

She chuckled sickly, playing with the bottle in her hands. “I know. I know I’m pretty, but I shouldn’t. Sometimes, I would think of scarring my face so I’d look ugly. What do you think?” she looked at me smiling, like a bright idea popped in her mind.

My eyes widened, that’s fukcing ridiculous and stupid. “No! Why would you do that to yourself?” I’m almost yelling softly at her. “Why don’t you be pretty, make an effort on it?” why the hell can’t she do that.

“I told you. I can’t. I should not. I ought to be not. I must not be. . .pretty.”

I cursed silently, fcuking why?

“Why?” I asked coldly, this is getting frustrating.

“Should we dance?” she invited me as she watched the people behind her enjoying their lives.

She’s again distracting me; I glanced at where she was looking. As much how inviting it is to dance and grind every pleasing woman there, no.

“No, stay here.” I wanted her to stay and talk, and other than that is. . .I don’t want to see how she would work on the dance floor. With that look she gave as she watch everyone dancing, I can see she has something in mind to do. It might be a crazy thing to do she has in mind or not, but I’m sure she’s going to make me insane if another surprise fired again from her.

“Why?” she whined, first time seeing her.

I chuckled, “No, just no. Why don’t you just tell me why?”

She seemed to think of it first, “In one condition, let me drink three shots of vodka.”

I inched my brow, just her? No matter how suspicious this condition of hers, “Sure.”

I’d make her speak, tell me why.

“Order the hardest and strongest vodka you know, Louie!” she called.

I thought of all the vodkas I know. I’m definitely not giving her the strongest, but maybe the little expensive one.

“DIVA please.”

She jerked her head at me, “DIVA huh?” she teased.

“A DIVA for a diva like you.” I grinned, and she giggled.

Louie came back with the expensive bottle of DIVA, and a shot glass.

“Let me have my shots first okay?”

“Sure.” I pushed her the glass.

She poured the tiny glass, with that nervousness in her eyes. As the glass was now filled, she gulped it in one go. The hard twist on her face is so visible. I chuckled.

“You’re quite a drinker huh?” I teased. Her face still contorted with that sour taste, DIVA just kicked in.

“Shut up.” I chuckled again. She’s pissed again, and I realized she’s turning red already. . .on her first shot?

She gulped in one go the second one, she’s getting more red. Oh no, this can’t be.

“Hey. Wait, you’re getting tomatoes, you should stop if you can-“

Too late, she drank in her third one and she’s all too red. Fcuk. She made herself drunk, great. Jut great you freak escaping my inquisition.

She stood up limply, drunk indeed.

“Luhan.” She said slurring.

I immediately stood up, ready to assist her. Too late. . .

She landed on me, much to my shock. .  .her face landed almost in my face, but fcuk. Her lips never failed to miss mine. It landed, taking a quarter of my lips. I froze.

It was like, she’s kissing the corner of my lips.

I didn’t move. I was holding her by her waist. Shock ran entire my nerves, and she moved her lips; she opened it, and moved exhaling and she closed it back. My mind froze, did she just exhaled in my mouth? I could taste the vodka. Until her lips sticking in the corner of my lips. . .slide down my neck, never leaving my skin. I could feel the wet trail of her lips down my neck. Holy Sh!t.

I could feel the strain in between my pants.