She. . .ignores.

She


*This chapter contains explicit content, but Idecided not to mark it [M] since no action has happened.

 

I groaned as my entire body felt- no, not my entire body but just the lower half of my body felt such ponderous weight that I thought I’m paralyzed. My consciousness isn’t eating me yet, but I am damn aware half of my body is drowning.

My brain woke up, as I lay prone on the bed. Hugging this huge pillow where I meekly suffocate my face on. I couldn’t move, I wanted to turn over but. . .what the fcuk.

It hit me hard, when I remember that I am sleeping with Zhang Yixing. This bastard that sleeps like some catatonic when alone, but is so damn unsettling annoying when sleeping with me. And I tell you, only sleeping with me. Put Zitao, Xiumin, whoever you want in my position, but he would be like some damn behaved child who will never move the moment his eyes closed till it opened.

And here he is; Zhang Yixing’s leg all sprawled at my with some fcuking mongrel, struggling to be free, poking my left cheek .

Damn holy morning man glory.

My head fell on the pillows, this is so hopeless.

“Yixing.” I mumbled, my face still burrowed on the pillows.

“Yixing.” Louder now, I’m peeking up my head from the pillows.

“Zhang. Yixing.” One more and if he still won’t move I am so gonn-

“Hrmmmm.” I heard him respond.

“Get your fcuking leg off me with that poking bestfriend of yours.”

“Hrmmm?” I leaned up my head from the pillow, I saw him frown.

“I am so gonna kick that-“

With that he pulled his leg off and stood up like he just didn’t wake up. He’s like that, once he wakes up, he’s so alert, and so awake like he didn’t sleep at all.

“Stop being gay Luhan, like you don’t get s in the morning.” He said walking towards the bathroom.

“Shut the fcuk up, I don’t shove it to other like you do.” Why the hell we have this kind of conversation at this early hour in the morning?

He chuckled and slammed the door so loud it woke my eardrums.

I sat at the edge of the bed, finally having my senses back, clutching my head and seriously if not with Yixing with me last night, I think I won’t be able to sleep.

That entire night Yixing just drank beer with me, lucky he didn’t ask me why. Because I do not know what to fcuking tell him. That what? A freak came talking in front of me asking me to be the father of her children? Yixing would fcuking laugh his of me. Who would be that desperate to ask me to father their child?

Only the freak would.

It freaked me out, I know it’s what she’s pointing out to me yesterday, but hearing it from , telling it in front of my face, and she fcuking cursed. . .I freaked out. Something is very off about this, and I am seriously getting afraid of what to happen next.

All this time, all she did was to amuse me; she never failed every fcuking time. But now it’s different, and for the second time she’s stressing me up when I shouldn’t be.

I shouldn’t be this bothered about her, I shouldn’t be thinking about it too much like she’s my freaking responsibility. I shouldn’t be thinking of. . .all the sh!ts with regards to her. This is getting bulsh!t.

I groaned, why the hell am I even this concerned?

After she happened, I’ve been like this. Being very cautious of everything I do with her. I’m losing all my guards, the usual me has gone nuts.

And that after last night, I don’t know. It’s like some fcuking warning that I should be alarmed.

I’ve decided. I’ll stay away for the entire week. Do everything I want, Myungsoo have my card.

And after one week, if anything changes. . .may it be her or me, I don’t fcuking give a damn.

 

*8*8*

 

I showered after Yixing used the bathroom, and we both went out while he told me we should be swimming at the beach later, and I should check out girls. He made it sure that it’s just me, not with him. What happened to the Casanova Yixing? The freak has got him under her wicked spell.

The dining table welcomed us with everyone preparing to sit, and for no fcuking reason, my eyes immediately darted on the freak. She sat beside Myungsoo, again. Yixing immediately dragged me to the seat vacant in front of her. Speaking of staying away from her, here I am eating breakfast in front her. I have no choice, its naggy Yixing I am beside, he’ll make a damn commotion if I move out this seat. Well it won’t be obvious. Next to me is Zitao, and next to him is Xiumin. We all sat in this huge dining table, the entire group settled in two dining tables, obviously, seated with us is Myungsoo’s gang, mine, and some girls who are with Myungsoo’s friends. You can feel the others giving uneasy atmosphere that some freak is seating with us.

And there she is, being the usual she is, not bothering about what’s happening around.

“Good Morning, Luhan.” She greeted me with that. . .dry expression of her, I frowned as I look at her and her eyes never failed staring back at me. It was an eye contact, I know Myungsoo is looking. She never looks at me like that, much more greet me like that. It’s like she waited for me to seat before she decided to greet me. Others snapped their head at me, that’s when I broke the eye contact, and as I glanced from them I gave them a frown.

“Good morning Yixing, and Xiumin.” And that’s when a smile broke through her lips when she greeted both my friends, what the- I scoffed, Yixing noticed it for sure, he fcuking chuckled.

“Morning Hannie.” Zhang Dimples being famous with his dimples again, greeted her.

“Morning too!” Xiumin greeted back, smiling for a second.

That’s when I heard a whistle, “Wow, I never thought you guys are close with. . .” Woohyun being the greasy sh!t he is, looked at Jinhan with his eyebrow firing up,”. . .her, huh?”

It annoyed me how sick his tone was when he talked about her. We ignored him, knowing how pointless it will end up.

“You greet them huh?” I heard Myungsoo talked to her softly and smirked, others wouldn’t even notice unless they are paying attention, and I am paying attention.

She looked at him pleasantly, “Uhm,” she nodded, “They’re my friends.”

“That’s good.” Myungsoo nodded with his lips turning up to smile.

I ignored it, how they interact seems to be just normal. Knowing how Myungsoo is protective of her. But my stupid eyes are clinging on their direction, on her direction.

I tried distracting myself with the food being served in front of us. It was the servants who are serving us food, but again, I was distracted with what’s happening in front of me.

Myungsoo is the one serving her. He won’t let the servants attend her.

I frowned; I can see Myungsoo’s friends giving him weird frowning disgusted looks. But they chose to keep it themselves, knowing what Myungsoo could do to them.

One of the servants asked what drink each one of us would like, most of them ordered the usual. Coffee, Cappuccino, all those could be bought from Starbucks. Myungsoo ordered a black coffee, and I honestly waited what would she order, but Myungsoo immediately answered me, “She won’t take any. She has her own drink.” Myungsoo dismissed the servant.

I frowned, own drink?

And that’s when I noticed a tiny bottle standing beside her plate, the same bottle she was drinking when the last time she treated at the café.

She drinks that. . .that much?

I wanted to focus on my food, but I fcuking can’t. Everyone seems to be engrossed with their own talk. That’s when Zitao beside me talked.

He scoffed, “You’re drinking Milk?” he laughed, damn Zitao could be the biggest jerk you could ever meet.

I wanted to finish my food so fast so I could stand. I can’t stand being in the middle when people are talking about her, there’s something that’s making me anxious. I’m scared of the unknown that might happen when I’m in the middle of it.

“This isn’t milk, you want to try?” everyone looked. It was so obvious with Zitao’s tone that he was being a jerk when he asked it, and he expected her to be embarrassed, but here she is playing it cool. Making everyone amused, and now she has the table’s attention. Good thing the next table beside us is not bothered.

Zitao, taken aback on how she took his tease, scoffed and nodded to the direction of her drink. “No, I’m not a kid to drink in bottles like that.” Sure, since the bottle is so into being appealing to the kids, it’s wrapped with plastic, vacuumed for it to fit in tight. You can’t even see what’s inside. You’ll just have the idea it is milk since it’s wrapped in white label.

She pursued her lips, and her eyes stared at her bottle. Everyone went silent, and I am getting nervous of what will happen next.

She looked around; I followed her eyes as it roamed around the table, looking for something. I can tell everyone tensed except Yixing who seems to be enjoying everything. Her eyes finllay glued at one particular object, I followed where her eyes were looking; she was looking at a goblet. And Myungsoo immediately warned her. “Jinhan.”

But too late, she stood up and reached for the goblet. She won’t be dealing wine at this morning eh? I panicked. She can’t be drinking wine. . .

She sat back again, placed the goblet in front of her, everyone is staring, and everyone is waiting.

And I am fcuking nervous. She does things that will really get you off guard, and no, what is happening.

“Jinhan, you can’t drink wine at this hour.” Myungsoo spoke, but was ignored.

She opened the sealed lid of the bottle, and she poured its content to the goblet.

Holy. . .kimchi.

I stared gapping as the liquid flowed down the goblet, this can’t be existing.

I stared in shock, I know everyone is too. Even Yixing who seems to be enjoying awhile ago, I felt him tense.

She wrapped her fingers to the goblet, lifted it and placed it in front of Tao, “Now, it’s in a goblet. Drink it like drinking wine.” And she smiled; that smile that hides something. It’s not her usual smile. It’s not.

She’s making a scene; I know it’s not just about drinking the drink. It’s about the sight of drinking the drink. And I tell you, the drink looks like. . .a fcuking .

From the color, the. . .sh!t. How could she be. . .this. . .dammit.

Now that explains the over wrapped bottle, and she keeps drinking it in that bottle.

Is she mad?

She raised a brow, “What? You can’t drink it?” she asked like worried, but. . .fcuk. This is like the first time seeing her like this. Is this what happens when she get exposed to people?

Tao was speechless, silence enveloped us. But I could feel Ta tensed up, my brows knitted. Something is wrong here, I know.

“I guess you aren’t brave enough to drink a milk eh?” this is scary; she sounded like a wicked cat. This is so disturbing.

Silence. Even Myungsoo was stuck just watching the scene, god this is so unnerving!

She took the goblet, moved her chair away the table and stood up. “I’ll just have this for my breakfast.”

And she left, and everyone in the table sighed. It was like some suffocation, and everyone sought relief.

“What the hell did just happen?” Hoya gasped.

“Hyung! She’s creepy! How could you brought her here?!” Sungjong screeched to Myungsoo.

And I heard Xiumin whispered beside Tao, “What happened? Did you do something at her?”

And with the last sentence Xiumin said, Tao jerked his head facing Xiumin, “No.” he shook his head. “Nothing, I just asked her, didn’t I? You saw it right? Everyone saw it.”

Xiumin sighed, “But Tao, she won’t be like-“

“Enough.”

Finally that autocratic voice I haven’t heard since we landed here of Myungsoo came, “Enough with that. I know something happened.”

He gave Tao a quick glare that didn’t miss my eyes. He’s furious, but didn’t made it too obvious for everyone to notice.

Damn, the maddening force Myungsoo is keeping in himself is scaring me. I know Tao is friends with Myungsoo, but I don’t think Myungsoo could still be dealing with “friends” when it comes to the freak.

“Talk to her Luhan.” Myungsoo said, making all heads in the table whipped at my direction.

I laughed sickly, “What?” you can’t be pointing at me in front of this people. As if everyone knows my so-called-dammed-relationship with her.

And Myungsoo just tilted his head poking his tongue on his cheeks, dammit.

Sungyeol scoffed a laugh, “Why Luhan?” now raising his brow.

I know this, it’s like I have no choice, but why does he have to say it in front of these people. Yes, I don’t want anyone to know that I am close with her. Yixing, Xiumin, and Tao are enough. But not these bunch of gangsters with Myungsoo, now it’s all spilled out.

“Leave it on me, I’ll talk to her later.” My guardian angel, Zhang Dimples rescued me.

But it felt wrong. I am supposed to be the friend, and not Yixing. Yet here he is the one who will talk to her later.

And I thought Myungsoo said it clear that I should stay away from her? Well he doesn’t need to, with all these weird stuffs happening, I’ve decided to stay away from her; for this week. And I’m afraid if more eldritch things keeps going on, with her that would make me piss the hell out of my life, I am staying away from her. . .for good.

But before anything else, I must know why she acted like that.

 

*8*8*

 

I looked for her after breakfast, of course without anyone’s acknowledge. And I saw her again near the pine trees, beside the cottages playing with the kids.

I walked towards her, and she beamed at the sight of me. I wanted to smile back since the kids did look at me, but no. I held my face.

“Luhan!” she stood up with that bright smile of her.

“Barbie oppa is here!”  The same girl from yesterday beamed in surprise, I didn’t flinch. She ran up to me and hugged my knees again; I crouched down to catch her. And the sight of Jinhan smiling widely is too much for me to take; she’s enjoying the scene too much.

“Mika, oppa will talk to unni okay? Play with your friends first.” I patted her head as she nodded obediently.

The smile on Jinhan’s face quickly disappeared, and replaced with a frown.

As Mika ran to her friends, I stood up facing Jinhan now; she surely knows what am I going to talk about her.

“You should know why I am here.”

“No, I don’t.”

I hissed, I never thought of her to hold herself up about this. “Yes you do. Now, explain to me what happened awhile ago at the table?”

She stared at me for seconds, and turned back.

She can’t just turn back at me.

I stepped forward immediately and held her elbows back. “You got to explain that to me, why you were acting like that!”

She stopped from restraining, “It was nothing.” She said, still facing forward, her back at me.

“It’s not nothing. You won’t be acting like that if nothing just happened.”

She snapped her head at me, “And who told you that?”

“Xiumin.” And at the mention of his name, I was lost. It was like so wrong.

She heaved a sigh, and that just made me more anxious, mentioning Xiumin was a wrong idea, and I fcuking don’t know why.

“You won’t believe me anyway.” She finally mumbled, loosening her hold on her arm. It fell down limply.

I rolled my eyes, “Try me.” I tried to convince.

“You won’t. He’s your friend.”

True, and I stand with my friends even how wrong they are, but still I get to word-punch their guts when we’re alone. I don’t go on physical.

I sighed, “Just tell me.”

She finally turned her head at me, her whole body now standing in front of me. She looked around, and a pained expression welcomed me when she had her face at me.

“Let us say. . .”she looked away from me again, her face showing how hard it was for her to continue. She looked at the kids around, “What if, I tell you that. . .” she paused, and the look in her face isn’t helping me, “Your friend ed in front of me last night?”

Fcuk, what?

My mouth fell, I couldn’t speak. “Impossible.” I blurted.

“See? Even that not so simple offense for you, you won’t believe me. What more if he’s done more. . .or much worse?”

“You’re not ing about my friends on me.” She can’t be making stories now about my friends. Simple offense? So what, Tao has done worse?

“It’s useless, you won’t believe me.” And she jerked of her arm away from me, and she went off.

She’s getting more. . . inscrutable. I hate to admit it, but she’s scaring me now.

Simple offense and I still couldn’t believe her, and what if Tao has done much worse? I couldn’t think of anything Tao could do much worse.

 

*8*8*

 

It was after lunch, everyone settled to the bench. Girls on their two-piece, and the guys on their swimming trunks or beach shorts, showing off their bodies which they should be more ashamed of. Others play volleyball, others just wanted their skin tanned, everyone has their own business they do.

But then, I spot Myungsoo being his unusual self again. He isn’t wearing the swimming clothes like everyone else. He wears this blue t-shirt, that kind of blue that is so cool in eyes. And since when the hell he started wearing colors like that aside from black and white? And again. . .he’s sitting beside Jinhan, as the freak wears. . .

I frowned. She must be wearing something inside, but her long knitted not so see-through dress isn’t making it possible to my eyes. I groaned, here I am my eyes sticking on her again.

I must enjoy this week, do anything I want.

Speaking of doing anything I want, some girls have made a move towards me now.

I should make a move by now then, one look, and it’s done. And here comes one walking towards me, with that seducing smile she could ever muster.

I know she’s looking. No. Not this girl on her y two-piece bikini but her, Jinhan.

I ignored, so what if she’s watching. She’s not someone I should be bothered of . . .to whatever I wanted to do. And right now, I wanted this girl in front of me.

“I’m Misun, and don’t worry. I know who you are. I’ve been keeping an eye on you.” The smirked, and she leaned down, how bold is this woman could get.

She kissed me, and who the hell I am not to kiss back?

It’s been so long for me since I had this, and I am so damn thirsty of this.

I kissed back, ignoring the whole world. And the seems to enjoy it, but my thoughts are running wild knowing someone is seeing this scene.

She is watching me. My brain wanted to look at her, to know her reaction, but I refused to.

This is much better, at least, now she knows.

Why am I even thinking of what she’ll feel about this? Like I do care.

I’ll just have this day of me, and ignore her.

Misun dragged me up towards the beach, guess to swim or what else? And three other girls came towards us.

I wanted to look at her, but did work my hardest not to.

 

*8*8*

 

Dinner came, and still I’ve been with Misun. Two of the three girls awhile ago were still with us.

The table was set, Misun sat beside me now at the table, we’ve now talked about the things we’ll do while in here. I was thankful she’s not that lame as I expected.

Tao isn’t around. Jeez, I’m worried that Myungsoo has done something on him. . .privately.

“Where’s Jinhan?” and that question broke my thoughts like a shattered glass piercing my ears, damn Zhang Yixing always there to ruin my mood.

I glanced up, and yes. I looked for her.

“Hello Yixing!” and I snapped my head up as I saw her walking towards the table, hand holding on to Myungsoo.

“Ohhh! So the love birds are here.” Woohyun snickered. And so as their gang laughed.

She ignored it, “Hello Xiumin.” Xiumin and Yixing just nodded, and smiled. And fcuk I waited for her to greet me, and I didn’t get any.

Myungsoo seemed to notice it, and smirked. He sure knows how to piss people.

I looked at her, at her eyes. I waited for her eyes to catch mine, but she looked at everyone but my eyes. She even took a good glance at Misun, and she smiled.

I shouldn’t be this appalled, but hell I am. I am not used to it, like the hell I’ve been used to it.

“I have to tell you something later.” Yixing whispered beside me, and his tone sounded urgent, something serious must have come up.

“Where is Tao?” I whispered back.

“Don’t. . .” he paused, and cursed. “Mention him.”

I frowned, what the fcuk happened.

“Yixing-“

“He’s just not around, but he’s alive and safe. Just shut up.” Yixing whispered back almost hissing. He sounded mad, but restraining . . .why?

The dinner went on, with my eyes would always steal glances on her. Yes, to the freak eating in front me. And much to my surprise, the dinner went well with everyone having their own zany talks.

She would talk randomly, and to my amazement, she talks confidently to the gang of Myungsoo, I watch how they talk to her, some are finding it weird, and I see others opening up well. Especially Woohyun who would always lead on the stupid teasing on her.

Myungsoo seems to like everything that’s happening.

But she’s ignoring me. Misun talks to me, and would sometimes drag my name to the conversation, and whenever that happens, the freak would turn silent.

Damn it, but I am bothered.

It’s annoying me.

 

*8*8*

 

Yixing and I were on our room, as he change clothes, and I went to fix up my luggage, he started talking.

“I know what happened.”

I frowned, somehow lost. “Happened this morning?”

“Sh!t. Like you didn’t know what happened at breakfast this morning.”

Jeez, I had enough of that.

“Damn, I had enough of that.” I don’t want to hear anything about her now.

“She told you?” Yixing asked.

“And you buy what she told you? Seriously Yixing, she’s bad mouthing-“

“I believe her.” Yixing stopped me.

“Okay! Okay! Believe her, I am not selling my friends to that sh!t.” I surrendered, I just don’t want to hear any of this now.

“What did she tell you?”

I stared at him giving him are-you-serious look. And he just tilted his head telling me to tell him.

“Tao ed in front of her. Yixing, we all know it was so damn normal for Tao to do that, why would she-“

“So that’s what she told you?” I frowned, so here comes the worse thing Tao could do huh?

“Whatever it is, I don’t want to hear it.” I dismissed the talk. I don’t want to keep this conversation.

I continued doing what I’m doing. Yixing stood still.

“How I wish that’s what happened.”

Ignore it Luhan.

“I talked to her, she told me what happened, and it’s far from the story she told you.”

Dammit Zhang Yixing. Ignore Luhan, ignore him.

“You know what Tao did?” he continued, I don’t know if he’s doing this to annoy me or. . . “I wanted to give Tao a good mortal punch on his face you know.”

Ignore.

“But I thought, I am not the right person to do so.”

“Yixing.”

“Wanna know what Tao did to her?”

“Stop it Zhang Yixing.” Just one more, I really don’t go physical but I’ll punch him.

“The fcuking bastard just-“

“I said stop it Zhang Yixing or I will punch yo-“

And the last sentence Yixing made wanted me to explode the annoyance I've been keeping.

“Tried making her drink his .”

Bullsh!t.

 

*I wanted to thank those people I met in Twitter, because of them I've became talkative. To @krisuwfan, @haelay09, @crstnlu, and those two @mrschangminshim and @mrskimjoonmyun. And I've decided to cut the chapter, it's too long. And sorry for the sensitive content for this chapter.