She. . .is protected.

She

 

I was confused, lost. I didn't know what happened. Wu Yifan's sentence keeps repeating on my ears, it's irritating.

I walked out their house right after that look Wu Yifan gave me that tormented my guts enough.

 

“I love my sister so much, that I can’t just spit those fcuking papers on you.”

“I love my sister so much, that I can’t just spit those fcuking papers on you.”

“I love my sister so much, that I can’t just spit those fcuking papers on you.”

 

It keeps ringing in my ears no matter how I refuse to think about it, and he even fcuking cursed at me? It’s so unusual for Mr. Wu dragon Yifan to curse.

As I keep on being bothered by what Yifan said, “I love my sister so much, that I can’t just spit those fcuking papers on you.” I frowned, what does that mean?

He could have given me those proposals, yet he can’t? Just because he loves his sister? What the was that? That’s just insane, so what if he loves his sister? He can’t be damn kidding me, don’t tell me this is some fcuking thing.

I groaned, that freak is enough to cause turmoil on my head, yet here comes Wu Yifan, twisting every nerve in my brain. . .sh!t.

Sh!t. Kim fcuking Myungsoo.

I was still outside, since I’ve decided to just walk my home. Yes, walk kilometers away to our house just to have my mind thinking, to settle these mazes curling in my head. Damn. Then I saw Myungsoo going out, walking out the gate as I stand just beside.

He walked pass in front me, I know he’s aware that I’m here yet chose to ignore me. I have no choice, I needed his attention.

“Myungsoo-ssi.”

He walked, still ignoring me. I can’t let him just walk off without knowing something.

“Myungsoo-ssi.” I called again, and he stopped. He turned his head at me with that obvious annoying look on, aiming at me.

“What?” he stepped back lazily and now facing me. His body slothly standing in front of me, making it obvious that he isn’t at any mood to talk to me.

I was speechless at first, I don’t know how to start a talk with him. My eyes were looking at him, despite his body indolently standing; I can see his eyes, looking at me sharply. Waiting for me to speak.

“Why are you there?” It’s a stupid question, I know he wouldn’t answer, but I took the risk, cause I wanted to know- no, I needed to know.

He scoffed, “That isn’t you business in the first place.” He stared back at me, with that mocking face that tells me the-hell-I-will-answer-your-fcuking-question.

He won’t answer it, I know. There’s no use of begging him, my thoughts are running wild.

Why is he there? Does Wu Yifan know him? Why would Wu Yifan let him carry Jinhan into her room, unless- I groaned, there are so many questions I’m dying  to know yet, I know this bastard won’t give me any answer I’m dying for.

Impatiently he turned his back at me, must have sensed that he’s not gonna give a fcuk to whatever I asked him. He started walking towards his car that’s parked just a few meters away from where we are.

“Stay away from her.”

My mouth blurted out, without me knowing, it slipped out before I realized what I just said, yes. It’s what I wanted to tell him, yet no way I’m gonna tell him. My mouth betrayed me.

I felt my entire body cold, I’m nervous. I can feel my hands cold. Despite the cold air that surrounds us, I’m sweating cold. Nervous, not because of the chances that he’ll hit me for ordering him around, but with what he’s gonna retort me back.

I heard him chuckle, I stepped back. My mind played the scenario of him, as he would immediately deliver a hard gutting punch on me.

Yet, I was wrong, as he twisted his feet facing me back again, chuckling like I said some stupid joke.

“You’re telling me to stay away from her?” he asked me with that are-you-stupid-face.

And I didn’t know what happened but his face was right in front me, his signature death glares hitting my eyes.

“Are you serious?” he scowled. I couldn’t speak, he’s not mad. I can tell, but he’s keeping some unfeigned emotions and that’s scaring me more.

“You’re asking me to stay away from her!” He yelled, his arm immediately flew, pointing a finger at Jinhans house direction.

I was silent, until he grabbed the collar of my coat, pushing me up, I could feel his cold breathing in my entire face.

“If it weren’t because of me, she’s living like hell in that school. If it weren’t because of me she’s living like a sh!t being bullied by everyone. If it weren’t because of me, she must be suffering from stupid rejection in that fcuking school. If it weren’t because of me, she couldn’t live like a normal student having her peaceful life studying in that school and you’re telling me to stay away from her? Can you do all those to her?”

I froze, I couldn’t take everything now. How I wish I didn’t talk to him and just let him ignore me. But it was too late, everything he said is eating me now. It’s skinning me alive.

“Why?” I asked, inaudibly, but he heard. He let go of me, and frustratingly raked his hands on his hair.

He looked at me with a mocking face, and smirked. “Why?” he tilted his head.

“Probably the same reason you keep denying on admitting yourself.” He paused, leaving me confused, chewing what he just said, “But the difference is mine’s being unheeded.”

And with that, I saw pain in his eyes, not physical pain I’ll never see in him, but the emotional pain I never thought I’d see him in. “And yours are being, taken for granted.”

“And you know what’s fcuking frustrating?” he continued, “I couldn’t protect her from something, from someone who could do the fcuking possible worst at her.” And a tear slipped into his eyes.

I never expected this, I’m seeing Kim Myungsoo shed a tear and it should be something I should be proud of, but it’s painful. It’s disturbing to see someone, whom I’ve assumed to be so heartless, shedding a tear for someone he values the most, for the first time.

And I never thought SUn Jihan means a lot to him. A lot, like this.

He wiped his tear with the back of his hand, he’s aware how I’ve see this side of him. He sobbed; I never thought he would cry.

I was barely breathing; this sight of him is something I could not digest.

“How stupid of her to even fcuking like you. What’s with you anyway?” he asked and scowled, his tone calmed now.

I couldn’t speak.

He smirked again, “I know your fcuking business on her Luhan. I fcuking know everything; mark that in your fcuking mind.”

Each curse marked at the back of my mind, Myungsoo being his self again. And I find myself being alarmed.

“I could’ve killed you. . .instead.”

He started facing his back, “I know you are no good to her, you’ll end up hurting her anyway in the end. Leave after you got what you wanted. I’m just glad she knows. . .”

I stared at him as he started walking away, I’m- “Just one more thing.”

I was afraid to even listen more; I know this is something I couldn’t take in anymore.

Before he got in his car, he said five words that I will never forget from him,

“Don’t hurt her too much.”