She. . .no. What Wu Yifan is capable of.

She

 

The blinding sun rays should be waking me up now, but no. Instead I could feel that the curtain is blocking it. I remember having it away the window. It should be waking me up now.

I could also hear someone humming some tune, some. . . I don’t know. It’s not singing, just humming. I squinted my eyes open, there. The curtain is all rolled down; no wonder. The space beside me is now empty. And a sight of her was standing in front of my study table that is just a meter away from my bed, beside the window.

“What are you doing?” I asked in a hoarse voice.

It seemed that I surprised her; she dropped the book she was holding. “Oh! Sorry! I didn’t mean to!” she leaned down to pick on the book.

I was somehow nervous to see her, she might just be- no. She’s now wearing jeans. I opened my eyes wider, frowning. Rubbing my eyes if I’m still dreaming. No, she’s wearing a jeans, that skinny jeans that’s hugging her legs shapely. Still wearing the same Polo she had last night. I could see the silhouette of he body through it.

“What time is it?” I asked, my thoughts flying.

“Its 8 a.m. now Luhan.” Luhan, why do I feel so. . .

“And what are you wearing?” Where did she get that? I remember she didn’t bring any clothes with her and even slept just with. . .damn. And wait.

I actually threw her hideous clothes. Yes, I asked the maid who had her clothes at the dumper to throw them, albeit I didn’t see her overused sweater. She must had have it with her on her bed. I was hoping she’ll wear something else. And here she is, wearing. . .this. Damn.

And I know that blush pink skinny jeans. I bought it for YeonJin, I am very sure it’s the same Bershka straight jeans I bought YeonJin. She can’t be wearing that, YeonJin only wore that once, saying it was too precious for her to wear. And she wouldn’t let others touch it, and now what? This freak is wearing it!

“Oh! This!” She glanced down her jeans, sliding her hands on her thighs. ”YeonJin-ssi gave this to me.”

“Ohhh.” I tilted my head, I was nodding, and then I realized, Yeonjin? Gave- what?! “Yeonjin?” I yelled. I was now sitting on my bed. “She gave it to you?” I gasped, “That’s impossible!”

She nodded, with that meek smile of hers. “She’s kind. She told me I could keep this jeans.” She smiled, maybe remembering the scene of YeonJin giving it to her.

“Like you can’t buy that! And how the hell she was able to lend you that?” Only if they met- what the.

“When I went downstairs, she was. . .kind of shocked to see me. She immediately dragged me to her room I think. Then she asked me if I do have any other decent clothes to wear,” she paused, looking down. She probably knows why! I can’t imagine her going downstairs just wearing. . .”Then she asked me what I would want to wear, I told her I wanted long skirts. But she doesn’t have those, instead she gave me this.” She smiled sweetly again.

But YeonJin giving her that. . .is, damn. I don’t fcuking know now. I remember buying those Breshka straight pants when I’ve been seeing her always with those long skirts of hers too. I remember she just wore it once. It’s when I told her I wanted to see her wearing it. And now what, she’s giving it to her? I’m not mad that she’s willing to give it to her, in fact seeing this freak with it is so. . . Was it her first time wearing pants?

“Then I went to eat breakfast, your father liked me!” she beamed at me, her cheerful mood is radiating too much like the sun.

Wait. Come again, father? “YOU TALKED TO MY FATHER? HE SAW YOU?” I was now yelling mad at her.

She was baffled, nodding frightened. “He was there. He was surprised to see me, but we talked. We ate breakfast together.” She explained with still frightened expression.

“Why didn’t you wait for me?” I reasoned out.

“I was so hungry.” She whined.

I breathed out, what explanation am I gonna forge excuses now with father? Argh!

I got out my bed, messing my hair. I had a bad night and here I again I have a bad morning. Sure my day would be all ruined. I even forgot how I was able to sleep last night having her beside me.

She cleared , “Uhm, Luhan” what happened to Barbie? “Are you sending me back home now?”

I looked at her, since I was now standing, giving my eyes such full view of her, from head to toe, I skimmed my eyes intent fully on her.

Sudden curl in my lips was formed, “Why? You have your bag here with you. You could manage to go to school. . .wearing that.” I pointed at her attire. The same Polo from last night, thank Kimchi it’s color is dark I won’t get to see anything from inside; and that blush pink Breshka straight pants. . .all she needed is a stiletto and she’s all ready to have a grand entourage in a cat walk.

This sight of her I will never forget, I can also feel that. . .that, this would be the last time I’ll see her wearing this.

“No! No way am I going to school wearing these! I need to change my clothes!” she immediately screamed back at me, I smirked. I low chuckle left my mouth.

“You’re going to school with that.” I said firmly.

“No way!” she shrieked. I am enjoying this, she seemed so pissed about it.

“Yes way!” I chuckled; she must know I am teasing her now.

“Luhan.” She said.

Oh man, no. No. No. No. Not with that tone again, that tone where I find myself being submissive to anything she pleads. No. I should break it.

“What’s wrong of going to school with that attire?” I glanced head to toe again on her; I will never get tired looking at her. Dang it! ”You look. . .,” I swam in my vocabulary for the right adjective to use, not too good to boost her ego, just enough.”. . .good in it. You should be wearing those more often. No, everyday! I could buy you a lot of pants if you want to.” I smirked, I am so enjoying this.

“No way Luhan!” she was yelling at me.

“Tell me why? Seriously, you look so good in those pants, I couldn’t even take off my eyes on your long shapely legs. I love your legs. And from that view from behind, I could tell you’re still a .” Fcuk, what was that?

Then a book came flying on my chest. Hitting my chest too damn hard. Ouch! “What was that for!”

She was looking at me with fuming anger in her eyes, but I really can’t find it scary. I find her being so utterly cute with it. Okay Luhan. I know I hit a hard limit on her. Never talk about ity on girls. Jeez! But I am sure she is, with that behind of hers. It was the first thought that came crashing my mind as soon as I opened my eyes seeing her standing facing back at me.

She yelled something I didn’t quite. . .get, or was it I didn’t understand? Dai. . .Dai. . .rai? Ki. . .what?

Then I saw her head looking for something, damn. She better be not looking for something hard to hit me! I panicked, I was looking for something to shield me if ever she’ll hit me again, then I saw her fixed her head on my night table beside my bed. I followed her gaze, and I saw my car keys. No- her car keys.

She rushed at my direction but walking towards my table, making way for her as she might hit me again. She harshly grabbed her keys and walked heavily, making sure thumping her steps toward the door and left with a loud banging sound of it.

She’s annoyed. Very annoyed, and yet instead of panicking, I found myself grinning like a retard.

I opened the door holding on the side as I peek my body out calling her “Hey!”

No use, she’s heading downstairs. I followed, in case I missed her, I’ll just head to eat breakfast. Sure my father is still there. Then I heard her saying her farewell, such a courteous girl.

I can’t forget the sight of her being annoyed, more like mad. I think I’ll have a new hobby with her now, she won’t be boring anymore.

I reached the dining table. I knew it my father would still be there, I tried to act as nothing has happened. I just sat next to him.

I heard him flipping the page of the broadsheet he’s reading, “I see you had a good morning my son.”

I glanced at him, that’s when I realized I was still smiling when I sat down.

“I guess you are fully aware that you are grounded Luhan.” He reminded me.

“Yes father, I know. You don’t have to remind me again.” I replied tiredly.

“And that means No Women. Especially you, bringing them here in my house.” Here it goes, and for the first time, I can’t make myself talk back at him. I stayed silent.

Father seemed to notice my lack of response, “Why did she stay here last night?”

“She doesn’t have a place to stay.”

“Doesn’t she have a house to live with?”

“No, Dad. . .it’s,” how the hell am I gonna explain it to him? “It’s complicated.”

Father exhaled, “Okay. I don’t want this to happen again, especially with her. I don’t want you bringing her here again.”

I frowned, the last time I know he was enjoying talking with her. And I remember the freak telling me this morning that he liked her. He had a sudden change of mind now?

“What? I thought you like her?” I asked as I looked at him.

A surprised expression filled my father’s face. More like being nervous, and it calmed immediately. What are you gonna excuse now Dad?

“That.” He folded the broadsheet, placing it on the table. He breathed out again, “Luhan, I know you. You are my son, and as much as I care for your welfare, I am more afraid of the innocent girls’. She’s the first ever girl you brought here in the house. I know your ways, and I don’t want you hooking up with her. I restricted you from your unruly habits, however here you are doing the worse when you are being grounded.”

“What are you talking about father?” I asked her boldly, with the respect of still being my father.

“I mean her, she’s too. . .vulnerable to be just dallied by you. Not her Luhan. This would be the first time I would be meddling with your business; I’ve let you do anything, but not in this case, not with her. Unless you are being serious with her, aren’t you?”

What the. . .at this early hour here comes father giving me tha same sh!t Yixing has given me a just a few days ago? Is she bewitching everyone around me? I bet YeonJin now too!

“Dad, what are you talking about? I just offered her a place to stay in for a night! Why are you having this sermon at me like I’m having a fling on her?”

“Where did she sleep last night?”

Fcuk, at my room. “Did something happened between the two of you?” my father is dead serious when he asked me that stupid question.

“No!” I almost screamed. “Nothing happened between us; she just slept with me because she was afraid of thunders! You know very well it’s thundering out loud last night. And I can’t be having with her, and more so talking about with you father. This is ridiculous!” I am more beyond annoyed. This is like a Déjà vu with Yixing.

Father was nodding, guess wasn’t affected with my sudden outrange. “Well, that explains. I just don’t want you having some sh!ts on her.” Father cursing, is Father dead serious. Why is that he’s more worried about her than me, that is his own son?

I stood up, making a loud clanging sound of the utensils on my empty plate. I lost my appetite. “Where are you going?”

“I lost my appetite, I’m going to school.” With that I left, this is sure to be a bad morning. I’m expecting a very bad day.

 

*8*8*

 

It was lunch when Zitao, Yixing, Xiumin and I gathered at the usual café. Wondering why I haven’t seen her since I arrived this morning. Thinking if she did change her clothes. I smiled, I really can’t get out of that image of her in skinny jeans. Damn, this weir of mine on legs. I was really recalling back how I managed to sleep last night.

Xiumin and Yixing are being their usual self, being talkative as ever. Zitao with the usual eyeing a new chick on the other table. It’s supposed to be Yixing, Yixing the boy who changes loveteam every minute. But he isn’t being himself now.

We sat at the usual spot, then I saw the smiling angel sitting just beside our table, smiling again as usual. Speaking of The Angel I used last night, Kim Joonmyun.

I saw him tapped the arm of Kyungsoo, another from their class. I can’t help to hear their conversation, they’re just beside us anyway.

“Seems you had a good morning huh?” Kyungsoo asked him as he sat down.

“You wouldn’t believe what happened this morning Kyungsoo.” He was smiling widely than the usual now.

“What?”

“Wu Yifan,“ my ears perked up, “he sent me a proposal offering a 5% shares from his shares to our company! I mean, it’s all too sudden! I didn’t even thought of having it from him. He’s Wu Yifan!”

Wait, what the hell? Wu Yifan just sent a 5% share to Myun Kim Enterprises out of nowhere?

I glanced back at them, I looked at Joonmyun. “Uh, Joonmyun-ssi I don’t mean to eavesdrop but I heard about Wu Yifan?”

“Oh! Luhan-ssi!” he smiled, of course at me. With those eyes I know he’ll be willing to tell me anything. “Yes. Wu Yifan, you know him don’t you? It’s just that this morning a message was sent to me. I was surprised as it was sent to me and not with my father. It was a 5% shares offering!” he was still grinning, obviously happy about it.

“Then you said, you haven’t done something, or anything for it?” I inquired, this better be not some sh!t again.

The smiling Joonmyun frowned, “That’s what exactly I’m wondering. I’ve done nothing, nor my father. It was all of a sudden.” He had that smile again, “Guess I just have to be thankful.”

With that I shifted back to my position, my mouth agape. The three guys I am with are giving me weird looks.

“Hey! There’s your favorite Bulgogi Burritos!” Yixing waved his hand on my face.

I can’t believe it. Wu Yifan just sent a 5% share to Kim Joonmyun just because he did a favor to her sister last night. I was staring shock. And hell I am sure it was because of that, I remember Wu Yifan asking for my name, and I gave Joonmyun’s!

It’s a 5% share, not big. But when it comes to Wu Yifan alone, it’s such a huge number, an amount to be just given away just because someone did something good for his sister.

Oh Holy Shares, the things Wu Yifan could do when it involves her sister.