She. . .is annoying.

She

 

I went back in school, sitting again in one of the random benches at the field, my back leaning on the edge of the table as I sat opposite of it. . .my mind is calm, like no thoughts of anything enough to distract me like these past weeks, I miss this. And now, Einsteinette is now my so-called-friend. Who would’ve thought she’ll bite my bait? I can’t help to chuckle at the thought.

I am still wondering how could she accept my friendship that easily, and made it hard for Yixing. I groaned just by thinking of it, I must keep my mind at peace for a while without thinking any-

Darn, and just when I thought I would have a peace of mind, here she is. . .walking- no leaping so happily, clutching some handle box in her hand and being careful not to shake it; her head looking everywhere- looking for me. I know she’s looking for me, and just when her eyes caught mine that is already looking at her with my brows connecting each other, she beams at me. She ran, and. . .”Barbie!”

Fukc! She did not just yell that in here! I glanced around in panic, checking of someone heard her.

She’s now in front of me again making mind in chaos again on how the hell I would handle a single conversation with her, she’s not planning on staying with me right? Leaning her elbows at the table as she put the box in the table, Now what is that? I did bother it, she has this sweet face, and smile plastered in her face again, looking like a complete cute idiot. I did not just say cute, didn’t I?

I waited for her to speak, and to have that hideous smile in her face disappears.

“I’ve been looking for you!” I know, that’s why you are here. Oh please, damn tell me you won’t hang out with me here.

“Why? Anything you need?” I smiled, of course.

“I have these,” she pushed the box in the middle in her arm length and slowly opens it, she hopped through the seat that is immobile beside the table, standing between. She did not seat, thanking heavens that it means she won’t stay long. “This would make a good breakfast.” She continued, as the box now is now widely opened making me look into it.

Cakes. Fukc, I hate them. Make me eat an Ice Cream but not these horrible sweets! I loathed these!

I looked at her, and she was like expecting for my backlash. I could just blurt out an “Oh!” and I kept on just staring at it. She made a typical response, “I thought you would like these.” She smiles.

No, I hate these. I shutted my eyes in disdain, assuring she won’t see it.

“Okay, I’ll eat these.” I said, hoping she’d go after.

She stayed, as if waiting for me to eat it. Oh please. No, I would just puke these in front of her.

I shifted my body, making me lead my right elbow on the table, I cleared my throat. Go Luhan!

“Can you just. . .call me Barbie. . . when we’re alone? Just the two of us?” I leaned towards her as I whispered to her.

She looked around, as if checking of what I’m thinking. Yes, I am so embarrassed to be called that filthy name.

“You don’t like it?” Darn, how could she do this? Her tone changed in to all so hard.

“No!” I scowled at her, “I just wanted it to be private.” I smiled, not showing my lips on her.

I heard her mumble something; damn my ears couldn’t hear it! Or she really did say it too low.

“Okay.” Her tone suddenly bereaved. She’s sad about it, I know. She her inner cheeks, making her lips pout and had it in a popping sound. What the fu-

“I’ll leave now. You’ll eat these okay? Bye. . .barbie!” She turned away, hesitating and whispering the word Barbie, and she’s gone.

Why the hell I suddenly feel guilty! Fcuk this morning my mind’s cluttered!

I stared at the cakes, chocolates – fruit on top – slices, placed neatly and arranged in the box. I wanted to throw them. I just can’t eat these! Especially from her! I left it opened, and left it behind my back, as I continued my jiff.

After awhile I heard- “Whoa! Where these came from?” Yixing.

I glanced back, and he had the box in his embrace already, the typical Yixing loves sweets!

“All yours.”

“Really?” He said like a seven year old kid excited about his new toy. I rolled my eyes.

He started munching it, eating like there’s no tomorrow. He didn’t even need a drink.

He moaned in taste, like I would envy him. “These are legit! Where did you get these? I’d pay thousands for this!” he exaggerated.

“You’re exaggerating Yixing, it could be sold around, near bakeries and so, hunt all in Paris!”

“No. I’ve been checking Pastries around the city, none of those would taste exquisite like these! These are worth to die for Luhan, now tell me where!”

Oh Yixing and his love for cakes! “Some admirer gave it to me okay? I don’t know her. So just be thankful I gave them to you.” I lied. He’d freak out if I tell him it’s Einstenette. “And you could fly over to Paris for that, I doubt that admirer would do so.” Fcuk, I forgot. She’s Wu Yifan’s sister, that’s even possible!

He keeps on in taste, “Wow,” he munched, “If she gives you again, just hand them over me.”

I smirked; at least I don’t have to throw them away. I have Zhang Yixing to consume them.

 

*8*8*

 

Lunch break, and here she is again. Walking towards me, smiling. I’m getting tired. Will she stick to me like these every fcuking day?!

And she has another fukcing box! Oh please! I could see myself groaning inside me. I could die.

Another sweets, and yes. She gave it to me, with all her sweet face smiling. Talks, and left.

Thanking Heaven, no one has ever seen us together, her giving me this box- food. What  boyfriend-girlfriend thingy!

Again, I called Yixing- and he’s rather so excited to eat these.

The next day came, and the same routine happened, she hands me a box of fcuking cakes that she think I’d eat. Again, Yixing to the rescue.

“Luhan, is it the same girl who gave these to you the same one from yesterday?” Yixing asked as he continued to munch the cakes. “I know the answer anyway, don’t mind.”

I scoffed, “What if I say no?”

“No way! Impossible. You know my taste buds, they’re very. . .very. . .cognizant.”

Agreed, Yixing has the keenest tongue, and also the sharpest.

“Just dump her.”

“What?” I jerked my head on him. What the fukc now Zhang Yixing?

“Look, I’m willing to marry this woman. Dump her and give her to me.” I stared at him in disbelief, “I’m serious. You know, it’s the tummy that makes love to a woman- aside from the beasty bestfriends we have between our legs.” He smirked.

Bullsh!t, and to think Yixing is the first one to make a move on her, no fcuking way. I won’t let this glutton have his way.

“No.” I said, making him flinched.

“Okay. Relax! Jeez!” and he started mumbling incoherent curses, I know.

 

*8*8*

 

For the past 4 days, the same routine happened. Today is the 5th day and I’m hoping she’d stop. She gives me two boxes of cakes every day, it’s getting too tiresome. I’ve actually became used to it; she- coming towards me happily, her face all sweet smiles; I can’t really help to get annoyed. But the last two days, I think the intensity of her happiness did impair for the last few days, but when she sees me, she’ll beam and have that happy face again. Jeez! But it’s too unusual to a sheer face of her before to be this all smiles. I groaned.

Here she is, holding a fkucing bigger box of cakes! She sees me, and smiled wider.

I prepared myself to entertain her.

“Hello Luhan.” She smiled, and suddenly the moment she called me Luhan, I felt it was so different, I glanced around and saw some people lingering around the area.

I’m eying the box, waiting for her to place it on the table. Not that I’m excited to eat or-

“Have you seen Yixing?” I suddenly woke up from my oh-so-sleep.

What? “What?” I furrowed my brows, what the fu-

“Yixing. Zhang Yixing, have you seen him?” Damn, and the way his name rolls off her tongue annoys me.

“Why are you looking at him?” This is some turmoil this woman will give me again.

She looked around, and suddenly her eyes glowed at a sudden sight. She ran over there, left me in my place stoned. What the hell just happened?

I heard her shriek, “Yixing!” she ran towards him, Yixing has this shocked looked- who wouldn’t! But I felt like panicking, I don’t know. I am suddenly unease!

I watched them, Yixing pointing at himself, “Me?”

She dragged her at one bench, making him sit. “Are you free?” she asked blithely.

Yixing seemed to be confused, shocked. “Why. . .well yes, I am. . .”

“Good!” she beams again, “Here!” and the next thing happened- fcuk.

Bullsh!t. This is some fcukery happening. How could- fcuk! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

 

There she is giving Zhang Yixing a bigger box of cake, that is supposed to be mine.

And oh hell, Zhang Yixing seemed to be fcuking surprised and pleased!