She. . .and Yixing.

She

As expected, from my wild getaway- securities are now around me wherever I go. I might not see them, but they are all over me. Geez, the feeling of being stalked! I don’t give a damn hell if they follow my tail though, let them. As long as I don’t see their guts. Father didn’t officially told me I’ll have security, but I know they are everywhere me- following me discreetly.

Whatever I had a marvelous drive with the Aston.

I’d spend my dead boring weekends at home again, like the usual. Father won’t just sympathize how pitiful I look here inside the house doing nothing. I’ve almost read twice the first deck of books in my shelf. This is so piteous!

Just when I’m about to relax on my bean-cushion-seat, YeonJin knocked the door.

“Sir, you have visitor.” She averred behind the closed door of my room.

I groaned, who the hell would annoy me this afternoon? “Who’s it?”

The door immediately opened- no. Forcefully opened, and-

“What the hell is taking you so long to get me in YeonJin? As if Luhan won’t even let me in, now go down stairs and get us some sweet cakes of yours, and some juice.” Zhang-fcuking-Yixing irrupted in my room, being the usual autocratic he is in my own house. He looked at me all dimples showing while he gave me that creepy smile of his.

“Hello Barbie!” he chirped, prolonging the R sound at the last word.

What the hell? “WHAT?” I snapped.

“You don’t even fcuking miss me? Darn, I went all mouth crap with your father so he would let me see you, and. . .” he exhaled too loud; “You’d be snapping at me?” he looked at me with a baffled expression. “Well whatever, I get to eat YeonJin’s cake again, but wait- no, never mind. I thought you got some more of JinHan’s fantastic cakes.” He sat at the bean-cushion-seat in front me, making his self feel at home.

“What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?” I gritted my teeth at every word, how the hell does he know that filthy name that Einsteinette freak is calling me?

He chuckled like he knows very well what is happening, “Oh! I forgot, you hated to be called like that! Oopps!” and he teasingly placed his hand on his mouth making that Betty Bop pose.

“Yixing.” He better knows this tone. Fcuk.

“Okay. Okay. Calm down will you?” he chuckled again, “It’s just that. . .what should I tell you? That JinHoney told me?” Jin HONEY what? My brows furrowed.

“You two are talking?” she doesn’t talk to anyone, and she talks to Yixing?

“Well, we do talk. Like a lot.” He showed me that all-dimple-smile again; I wanted to rip at his cheeks. “She’s the one who approached me though, believe me. She would initiate the hours of talk all about you. Its ear sore you know; he’s with me, talking with me, yet she talks about you a LOT.” I don’t know what to say or feel, it kind of creeps me that she talks about me with someone else, well I am aware that most of the girls at school are doing that about me- but she? And with Yixing? Why Yixing?!

“So you’re hitting on her again?” I asked not sounding I care.

“No. Too bad, no. As much as I want to, no. It’s-“ just when he’s about to spill it, the door opened, YeonJin with the tray of cakes and juice. Yixing stood up getting the tray from her, while YeonJin pulled a table in front of us. “Thanks! I get to eat these again!” he sounded like a child, YeonJin just chuckled and left.

“It’s what?” I did pry.

He continued to eat the cakes, not even bothering to ask me if I like, “It’s what, what?” he asked like what the hell I am talking about.

“About NOT hitting in her!” I almost yelled.

“Oh, that,” he munched the cake, “Well I don’t care about her relationship with Wu Yifan, he doesn’t sound like her boyfriend, or she loved him with the way she talked to me.” He paused, “She obviously likes you.” His face just went too blank, “She’s too smitten about it. Too bad for me.” And I thought I Yixing said those in a sad tone, he must really liked her. “But I came here to tell you. . .” his tone suddenly changed, from that depressed Yixing to that autocratic-serious-Yixing, this is bad.

“Don’t. . . Luhan,” he exhaled, “Screw friendship- but I’m going to kill all the living daylights of your pretty doll face if ever you-“ he paused, and suddenly I’m feeling damn anxious about this, Yixing has never talked to me like this, after three years; “You. . .ever her. Literally, I mean it Luhan. I will do that.”

I was stoned, and I found myself sniggering. “What? Are you serious Yixing?”

“I am, so you better be disciplining your naughty in there. I mean that.” He’s really serious, okay. I just can’t imaging fcuking her. I mean, I am so dry of not getting laid due to this ground sh!t, but not her for fcuks sakes!

“Okay, okay! But what? She’s not exactly my type Yixing, everything is opposing about her. Everything about her is hideous!” Though her waist, my arm wrapped on it still bothered me, “I am all dry up about being laid, but not her. Oh please! I still have my manly needs that I doubt she could satisfy!”

Yixing just stared at me, like he didn’t hear everything I said. “You’ll say that. With that fashion sense of her that would screw all grannies, you could say that. Clothes, or fashion sense is something ual to you Luhan. We all know we’re mostly at the exterior of a woman, what’s inside is not our goddamn business. But Luhan, she’s everything in the inside of what she lacks outside. She’s all too innocent, vulnerable, sweet, naïve, sensitive, carefree, everything that defines a woman to be loved. And just to be ed by you is goddamning horribly unforgivably awful.”

Motherfcuker, that was one long speech from mother Yixing, this has never ever happened before. Everything did not even process well in my brain. What the hell all this is about, really?

“She’s not hard to like, to love Luhan. It’s easy, damn annoyingly very easy. Stay with her for one day and talk- I doubt a couple of hours would do! She never ran out of stuffs to talk with. I doubt she won’t bug the hell out of your mind the next day, look for her, eager to see her again, talk to her again.” She warned me, not to fall in love with her, what? She’s aware of this? “She’s just being . . . scrupulous. I know she knows this, she’s very aware of how she affects people. I can clearly see it. That’s the damn reason she stays away, the reason she does things people would have a damn reason to stay away from her. She never stays close, and fcuk I want to know the reason.” Yixing ended with frustration. He’s not going to argue with me about this, isn’t he?

"She's not pretty Luhan, she's beautiful." he added.

“I know you like her, or whatever you love her, but I don’t need to know these s. I don’t plan, nor intend to get laid by her okay?” I paused, okay for the peace of mind of Zhang Yixing, “Okay, you have my word, I won’t ever her. Even if she’s the only woman existing in the human world, no. Unless. . .she wants me to.” I smirked.

“That’s exactly my point!” Yixing roared. “She’s too besotted to you that I’m afraid she’ll let you do whatever you want to do with her! I beg you Luhan, just no. I know you Luhan, you know if the girl is wrapped around your finger- and God knows what you do to them!”

“You’re not going to argue with me about her, are you?” the question that’s been wanting to be out of my mouth.

“No, for now. No, just- okay. I don’t care what business you have with her that you’re being too close with her, or being friendly, just don’t crush her. Crush her literally, and her literally.” He stood up, not yet done with his cakes. “My business is done, so. . .Luhan.” Yixing left but gave me a meaningful look before he left my room and closed the door.

What the fcuking mother fcuker was all that for? He went here intruding my room jut to say all those? He just had that long ranging sermon on me, if not that I know Zhang Yixing is all too forever calm, I could see her ranging in anger with that litany of him.

Einsteinette, you’re intruding more personal in my life that you are getting in my friends business too eh? Dealing with you is real damn hard. I’m gonna make it hard for you too, don’t worry.