She. . .is generous.

She

 

I’m still not over the aftermath of . I just couldn’t put out the picture in my head, oh damn. The benefits of not getting laid for weeks; simple gestures, are becoming thoughts. Dang it!

No one must know what happened, not even the inquisitive Zhang Yixing. And I doubt someone have seen it. Geez, I’m suddenly paranoid like sh!t.

It’s still early for me, Lu the great Han to be going home at this, but I need to go home now before I whacked my brain from thinking of that event.

As I walk down the quite hallway, where classes are busy working. . .until I found myself jerking up with a sudden slam of door from somewhere room and there I saw- no doubt: Einsteinette, running from the said slamming door.

She never runs, especially like that. Or I haven’t seen her run, but I know she’s too modest to even run like that, neither in Physical class.

I scrunched my brow, another intriguing event with the freak. I chased after her, she doesn’t run too fast, but I kept my pace discreet for her to notice me.

She ran toward the parking lot. Not just the “parking lot” but the parking lot for school official’s, mostly professors Hondas-that-are-too-precious-for-them cars, where the cars are locked up with some cubicle like they are to be stolen rather than my Audi that’s randomly parked at the school front grounds, convertible rolled down. Okay, Honda is already too precious for their wallet that they can’t risk just to be stolen.

I saw her running to one cubicle, and I didn’t notice that she got some keys on her hand. She grabbed the padlocks, and damn her hands are shaking so bad that she couldn’t even get the key in the lock- it worried me.

“Hey!” I yelled at her. Boring my eyes on hers.

She sanpped her head at me, “Luhan.” Shocked. She dropped her keys, and stoned on her feet. Staring back at me.

And again, the way she calls my name. . .is weird. I’m annoyed with no reason.

I walked slowly towards her, and she wasn’t moving. Still stoned on her feet, staring at my eyes as I strode towards her. I’m suddenly getting worried of her breathing, she was breathing erratically awhile ago and now she’s not breathing.

I stood just a few meters from her, “Breathe, Sunjin. . .“ I tilted my head, swimming in the names I know. I wanted to call her with her name for this once, but I fcuking don’t know her full name. “Breathe, you’re hardly breathing.” I leaned down to pick up the keys she dropped, and her eyes still looking at me as I picked it up, my eyes not leaving hers too.

“I’m. . .so-sorry.” She stuttered, and I was like, What. Why?

I wanted to chuckle, but I couldn’t; “Sorry fo-“

“About your finger.”

Dang it! And just when it’s slipping out of my mind here she is saying “” and “finger” in one freaking sentence.

“Just. . .” damn, “fcuking forget about it. It never happened okay? And, damn why are you shaking so hard?” I held her hand, its fcuking cold, and it stopped shaking the moment I held it. I’m surprised she didn’t pull her hand out my hold.

“You cursed.” I heard her mumbled.

That’s when I looked around, and gripped her cold hands tight, “You fcuking don’t care, you my finger and who are you to stop me from cursing?” it’s supposed to be yelled at her, but with that state of hers, I held my tone down. She bowing, jerking her head out as I spoke.

“Now, tell me. Why the hell are you shaking?” I badly want to know.

“Stop cursing.” She mumbled, again.

Goddammit, cursing is like a fcuking hard limit to her. I groaned.

“Okay, now tell me. Why. Are. You. Shaking.” I exhaled.

“Can you drive?” what? And somehow-again, my thoughts were distracted. I stared at her as she pulled her hands out my hold, grabbed the keys and opened the locked. I could hear the hinges as she pull the gate out, “Please, drive me.”

What? She’s always confusing the hell out of me. She got in the cubicle; a car is obviously inside covered with cloth. She pulled the other gate out, so the car could be driven out. She pulled the cloth covering the car, not minding the cloth slipping at the ends, dropping at the floor, and holy fcuk.

Fcuking hell, as the car cloth slipped down, there revealed an Aston Martin Virage- a fcuking Volante: a convertible, two door, four seater sh!t. How could- damn, am I dreaming? I kept my eyes pinned on the Aston. I’m even thinking of a sports car and this Aston is a freaking 2013 model! I can see myself gapping. This is just beyond. . .oh holy kimchis. This can’t be. . .

I heard a beeping sound while I stand thunderstrucked at the middle of the side, and she threw me the key, and I unconsciously caught it on my chest. I’m still stupidly staring at the car. She walked to the other side pulling the door, and when she realized I’m nowhere to be moving on my spot- “Hey! You can’t drive? But you drive an Audi! It’s also a car, it’s the same way how you’ll drive it!” she whined, and was about to walk towards me probably to get the keys, that’s when I woke up on my thoughts.

“No! I’ll drive, but. . .do you even own this?” she can’t be fcuking owning this, it’s a 2013 model! Damn I thought it’s the 2011 model (even if so), but no. 2013. Two-thousand-thirteen-model-crap. And the last time I checked, this just debuted last May at Geneva Motor Show. Not nowhere in South, Korea. I know she has a filthy rich brother, but no way in heavens she could possibly own this. I am even questioning myself if she ever has a driver’s license; a frail woman like her in just by the visual check couldn’t get a license. What is she, a racer? I just can’t make myself imagine. She might just be stealing this or what!

This freak driving, I just. . .

“It’s mine, please. Just drive it, you can check the keys. My name is carved in it.” She sounded more like pleading. I checked the keys; with it are an AM logo and a two- sort of Chinese characters? carved on it. This is her name? I furrowed my brows, I’m Chinese, but I fcuking can NOT read it! I ignored it, thinking it was some random carving, joking about her name.

I got in the car, carefully and slowly taking my time staring at the interior of this car, like a man watching , memorizing every detail of the woman. More like memorizing every part of it, I just can’t let this opportunity slip through my eyes. I started the engine, my oh so obviously amazed eyes still roaming around the interior.

I glanced at her. She’s staring ahead, looking nowhere. As I looked behind while I drive the car out, I started my inquisitions. “Is this really yours? I mean. . .ho-“ okay, I won’t talk. I’ll let her have her moment first, she seems to be thinking too deep that even if I bugged the guts out of her about this car. . . she won’t bother, how cautious could she get? But where the hell am I going to drive her? Well at least, seize the opportunity of driving a Virage Volante.

Astons are like my weird es, I hate to admit that but yes. One damn reason I never asked Dad to buy me this is because I don’t know what I could do to it when I saw one, if I owned one. Now I am driving it! I keep on believing to Audi, that it would distract me from wanting an Aston and a freaking Virage Volante- V12, a rated chick grabber; so I always asked Dad for an Audi, assuming it could satisfy me.  And there is this freak owning one, now I suddenly feel. . .envious. Not just the 2012 model with 490 horsepower, but the 2013 with 503 horsepower, a fcuking V12. I wonder if she even knows these horsetalks!

I heard her heaved a deep sigh, now’s the time Luhan. “So. . . a million for your thoughts?” I joked; penny has been for centuries.

She looked at me, and back in front. “What?”

I think I’m with a different Einsteinette. She seemed to be not herself; this isn’t the usual Einsteinette I am with. Like fcuk, am I even always with her? I rolled my eyes.

And again, in just a few seconds. . .shocking the hell out of me, the Einsteinette is back- “Hey!” she suddenly beamed happily up on me, “Aren’t you grounded?”

Why does she always have to remind me my sh!ts? I rolled my eyes before I answered her, “Yes, and again, why?” I glanced at her as I focus on the drive, damn I should’ve asked dad to buy me an Aston, its wow.

“You can use my car.”

Holy freaking kimchi. I suddenly hit the brakes, throwing us both in the dashboard. “Careful! Are you hurt?” Thank you, whoever you are that invented seatbelts. She was about to touch my face when I looked at her, and jerked back her hand.

“I’m okay, and what?” I am very aware of the murderous look in my face, what is she telling me? Use her Aston? That’s. . .wow. Just a while a go I’m having a momento about her Aston, and now what? I chuckled at my thoughts, guess I could use this. Well, might as well take the opportunity, she’s all too generous. Fcuk I care.

“You are grounded, you don’t have a car to drive yourself back home, and. . .I think you need a car.”

Wow, just again I hit a jackpot! How could this freak let me use her Aston, sure I won’t run-away with it, I have my reputation to take care of to even exchange it to an Aston, call me an opportunist, hell I care. She’s lending me her Aston. A 2013 Virage Volante V12.

I shouldn’t be obvious feasting about the thought of driving her Aston, “Don’t you use it? I mean. . .”

“Do you think I can drive it in school?” it somehow hit me; there’s something more than what she just said. How she said it. I suddenly thought she doesn’t want the school to know she’s filthy rich and the hidden precious little sister of Wu Yifan? More saw to be seen driving this car.

“But just now, you were supposed to drive it. . .but then, I came.” I mumbled the last word.

I heard her sigh, “Well I was just-“

“And that reminds me, you were shaking, now tell me why.”

“You wouldn’t care.” Damn, what? Yeah I know, I wouldn’t care, but I am bothered, I do NOT know why. See a girl shaking like hell; tell me if you wouldn’t be bothered!

“Aren’t we friends?” I used the lame excuse, and she. . .giggled.

“Nevermind.” She looked at me smiling, “Well I your finger, unconsciously. . .so I think my car would be enough? I mean, to lend it. I can’t give it to you. I love it so much. It was sooo hard to ask oppa for this.” Her tone suddenly went too melodramatic, emphasizing the long ‘o’ in her so, “Please, don’t ask about my car, I love it.” Pleading. Sh!t, how does she do this? She’s like panicking!

I chuckled, “Calm down. Calm down, I won’t be asking for this Aston, You don’t have to lend it to me if you love it so mu-“ liar Luhan.

“No! I insist! You use my Aston! I’m entrusting it to you, just take care of it okay?” she sounded like a kid having some bribery for a lollipop, shi!t. Lollipop, , damn thoughts.

“Okay. Okay. I will.” Geez! I got a car now, I smirked. But thinking some way to compensate, and not being too an opportunist, “Guess I could just. . .drive you home every day? Collect you to school perhaps?” I pray she would reject my offer, I am not a really a saint to do that.

“You’d take the risk of your friends seeing me?” I was shocked, how could she read my subconscious antagonistic thoughts? That’s exactly why I won’t. . .

“It’s okay. I have oppa every day. He’s always there to fetch me after class.”

Speaking of him, “Wouldn’t he get mad of. . .me using your car?”

“No, he doesn’t care of what I do to my stuffs.” She grinned at me, and just when I thought he’s a possessive freak brother- he lets her sister do everything.

I kept driving, roaming around the city. . . Dang, I missed this, seeing the city light so alive at night, now I wonder if could check some clubs? Also driving an Aston, I’m thinking of being rebellious just for tonight, but then I was with this freak, I can’t perhaps after I send her home?

“Can you pull the top down?” and I thought she don’t like the idea.

“Tell me how did you get this?”

“This, what?”

“This Aston. This 2013 Virage Volante. Wait, do you even drive this?” and she suddenly stood up, I freaked out.

“Hey what are yo-“

“Let me! I’ve always wanted to do this, but I am always the one driving. Now there you are! And can you drive a little mooore faster? You’re driving like a turtle!” she was practically screaming and giggling, emphasizing the ‘o’ in her more, as her words are getting slurred by the wind. She looks so carefree, not being the usual. And wait, she wanted me to drive fast, and heck I’ve been wanting to do that the moment I stepped at the accelerator and I just couldn’t since most women would puke the mere 60kmph, and this freak might freak out if she ever knows how I drive cars; and here she is aski- “You’re wasting my 503 horsepower kitty!” she looked down at me and screamed again; thinking I won’t be able to hear her voice getting slurred by the wind.

Oh Holy Kimchi, she knows her car very well. She freaking knows the horsetalks, suddenly I wanted to chat with her about cars. Talk about her kitty Volante. It amazed me.

She was there, standing beside me, half her body on top of the convertible, feeling the air, letting her hair flow through the cold wind of the night. Looking so free. Liberated. What a sight, like a kid who happen to ride a convertible car for the first time.”THANK YOU LUHAN!” She screamed her lungs out in the wind, as I accelerated the Aston. Spreading her arms out. I suddenly felt warm, thank you? I chuckled as I focus on my drive, shaking my head. But again, the name. . . Luhan?

“Do you like me?” I blatantly asked her, it’s either she liked me for lending her Volante, and these things she’s creeping me out. It’s easy to ask this question to girls, because I know their answers very well. But this girl is too hard to predict, why not ask?

She jerked her head towards me, “What?!” like she was lost.

“Do you like me?” I smirked, I know she does. Who wouldn’t like me; and all these things she’s doing to me? The way her eyes would turn out very nervous whenever I approach her, the way she would be all this generous to the extent of lending her precious car? The way she would creepily stalk me? And there are a lot more I could go proving. A usual fan girl. Like every woman admiring me to their guts. The only difference is, when there could be a lot of women more beneficial to my personal needs. . . I needed something- or someone very important from her that among all those women- she’s the one I chose. Using her, in short.

She was giggling again and I found myself smiling, “Why would you think of that?”

“Because I like being liked.” Oh yes, the audacity of me.

She laughed, that sudden laugh that is quite new to my ears. She has never laughed like that I guess- well as when she’s with me.

“It’s obvious. You love the attention; you love the girls wanting you. . .everything that involves about you and a synonym of ‘like.’” She chuckled.

She’s actually right, I love the attention. And my mouth suddenly won’t retort back.

I let silence enveloped us, until she spoke again. Didn’t even bother to wait for her answer, because I could really tell it myself.

“Remember at the party?” she suddenly started, still standing feeling the wind up. “I fell in love with this Aston when I first saw it in a Motor Show in Geneva last May. When oppa brought me there for my birthday, the Motor Show was the gift itself, just to please my eyes with all those shimmering cars.” What the hell? So she has this oh-so-love with cars? This woman is. . . “I asked oppa to buy it for me. I was practically begging him to buy me this- but he won’t. Until he bribed me,”

The last time I checked, the 2012 model of this is around $223,000, now I wonder how Wu Yifan paid for this 2013 model. He must really love his baby sister so well. This is all hard to absorb, “And what did you do to have this first love of yours?”

“For this 503 horsepower kitty, I have to attend a party,” she paused. Just a friggin’ party? “The party. I have to attend the party, where all those business men would talk about business, and you were there too. Also I saw Yixing, and so many people in suits. I hated those, I hated anything that would expose me as her sister or anything as me. But oppa wanted me to be there, just for experience. But he regretted it after.” Experience? I know that party, it’s when I saw her with all that cocktail dress revealing a lot of her skin, speaking of that-

“I remember, that’s when I saw you huh?” I smirked thinking about that particular scene, she nodded.

“Now that makes me think, why can’t you wear normal clothes, and always with what you are wearing now?” she’s wearing the same antediluvian style. VERY OLD. “Look, you look- uhh, better with those clothes. Why not try wearing those? I didn’t even recognize you at first!”

“I just. . .can’t. I can. . .” she was mumbling her next words, I wasn’t able to grasp. Damn.

I shifted the thought, so “He regretted it, why?”

“Oh! That, well. . .”

“What?” this piqued my curiosity.

“I was seen. . . by you.” she was mumbled the last two words.

Fcuk, what? Does that explain why his brother was all-so-possessive that night when he saw me? I swear, I could see in his eyes he could kill me. But why does it concern me? Among all those people, why me?

“What! Why is that?” she better answer me.

“Can you just send me home tonight? I’m tired.” With that she suddenly slumped to her seat, dramatically falling down. She’s good at distraction, damn really good. A+. How many intriguing questions of mine has she answered? None. And I can’t help to just let it go, as the next thing she’ll ask me is totally distracting.

“Sure.” I drove the way to their house. She was quiet, I decided to close the top and I didn’t hear any protest, I guess its okay. It’s still 10. After I send her, I’m gonna roam around flaunting this Aston, I doubt no one in Seoul South, Korea owns this. Oh damn, I miss this. I’ll just have to prepare myself of Dad.

We arrived at their house, I quickly got in without any probing from the guards, they probably knew her car, thinking it’s her driving. I parked at the alley way in front of their door, no maids welcoming- much better.

I was about to tell her we’re here, but she’s there asleep. Sleeping soundly, what a peaceful picture to take. No wonder it was a quiet ride. How could I not know? I can’t wake her up, I’m a gentleman, so I’ve decided to carry her out. Believe me, I’m a gentleman. The reason a lot of girls wanted me.

I hopped out the car, immediately went to the other side; opening the door and prepared to carry the freak, I placed my arm on her waist- and fcuk the feeling of my arms on her waist that it took me to stop- totally remote at the spot; then I placed my other arm fiddling her long skirt, to her legs. I lifted her, she’s light. Damn so light. I wonder if she eats carbs for a woman I think who wouldn’t mind eating carbs.

I noticed one guard quickly heading our way, probably now aware who the hell I am and now carrying their young princess in my arms. He was about to protest when I silenced him, and motioned my mouth at the sleeping girl in my arms, “Quiet.” He stepped back, “Open the door.”

I waited the door to open, as much as I hate doing what I am doing now, I can’t help to admit the fact that I could carry her longer, seriously. I love gripping her slim waist that obviously being hidden with her horrendous clothes. I never expected she’d have this waist. I can’t stop imagining how. . .

“Oh my! My Lady!” my thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, revealing an old gasping lady, which is obviously a maid with the usual uniform she’s wearing. “Young master! My lady is here! And she’s unconscious!”

“Lower your voice please, she’s asleep!” for fcuking sakes. Can’t she see?

The next thing happened; I see Wu Yifan’s worried face dashing towards our direction. And the moment he saw me, his brows angered. “So it’s true.” I heard him whispered, true what?

I ignored, “She fell asleep when we’re heading home, so. . .”

“Hand her to me.” His voice demanding, authoritive, not even thanking me or what?

“No.” I said firm, and of course he gave me an incredulous look. That What-the-fcuk-are-you? “Let me put her on her bed.” I know Wu Yifan, your precious sister is your damn weakness. I know. I know how to get you.

“Are you kidding me Mr. Luhan?”

“Mr. Luhan, are we now? Sorry, but I wasn’t here for some business meeting or whatever shi!t. . .I am here to put my ‘friend’ to bed. So if you’d allow me.” I step forward, I know the guts of me is burning like hell now, I don’t give a damn.

Wu Yifan is now speechless, if only I could just laugh in victory. They gave way, letting me in- “Do as you please, Luhan.” Wu Yifan said as he pinned me with those stares, but it bothers me how easily they could allow me what I am doing now. I mean, seriously? There’s some hidden- “Lead him.” Wu Yifan gestured to the old lady.

The old lady started her way towards the stairs. I followed her, I can sense Wu Yifan glaring at my back as he follows us.

“Her room. . .” the old maid opened her door to me. My eyes immediately hit her bed, I took my time walking towards it. Thank God her room is huge, taking more steps to actually stand behind her huge bed. I placed her gently, without her stirring at her sleep. What a deep sleeper freak.

“So, your business here in my house is done, you are welcome to leave.” A firing voice commanded me.

“Okay. Okay. Hold your hairs, I will now leave.” I taunted him. How the hell I can manage to talk like this to the man I am supposed to be pleasing so he would sign my father’s proposal? Oh yes, I have her sister in my wrapped around my finger, that is so crazy about me? Crazy. . .sh!t what? Crazy to even lend me her Aston just because she my finger.

I immediately walked out their mansion. No doubt their mansion is big. But how frustrating I wasn’t able to even glance around the freaks room. I would love to see her room, bedrooms always show the attitude. Wonder the freaks’ is.

As I step out their gigantic doors, my eyes sparkling at the sight of Aston waiting for me- “I would appreciate it if you stay away my sister.” Whoa! As expected, the smarty dude Wu Yifan knows business. He pinned me with his obnoxious gaze.

“Sorry, but it’s not your business to deal with. You better be glad I’m being friends with your baby sister.” I smirked, I know business too Wu Yifan. And this time, I’m taking business in. . .your personal affairs.

Simple as it is, let us say: I have your precious sister, in exchange of the proposal. But not know, let’s take is slow. You might be a dragon, but unfortunately- I hit the only weakness of the dragon, which is your sister.

You’ll do anything to protect it from danger, and I am the danger who’s sparkling so bright, hypnotizing it.

Everyone knows me, Wu Yifan knows me for sure. Almost everyone knows how I deal with women.  And there is no way he’d let her innocent sister be 5 millimeter radius around me. The things I could do to her baby sister, I can feel him- going all murderous.