She. . .wishes.

She

“Whoa!”

Delight radiated from her squeal the moment we landed our feet at Myungsoo’s island. She immediately ran towards their direction. It would be no doubt if she squealed because of the obvious beautiful scenery of the island but no. Her excitement was due to these bunches of kids that welcomed us in the island. Kids that are ages around three or four?

Seriously. Kids?

I heard Dongwoo, one of Myungsoo’s friend groaned. “Kids? Why are there kids in the island Myungsoo?” and as I look at their direction, I could see disappointment in their faces. In everyone’s faces. And man, I don’t know, but I’m laughing inside of me.

“Why would there be kids in your party Myungsoo?” Zitao asked, knowing the ever party go-er in us, and he’s been quite friends with Myungsoo. Emphasizing the word your, as it is very unusual to Myungsoo to have a party, with kids. Adult parties are for adult, and that has been Myungsoo’s top list whenever he does a party.

Everyone is unfortunately not pleased with the sight. It’s not just a kid, but four kids are playing around in front of us, as the freak played with one of them.

Murmurs from started polluting my ears, everyone is so displeased, while me? I don’t know. I wasn’t pleased or displeased about this, guess I should enjoy how this would annoy these people. Well there’s one person who is obviously having fun.

It took hours after we landed here in Myungsoo’s island, where he never ever mentioned the name. But we arrived in an unlucky hour, everyone’s tired. A private cruise ship, containing around 30 elite people, or more; mostly from school. Imagine a very spacious cruise ship just containing not even a quarter of its entire capacity. And everyone questioned the sight of Jinhan when she boarded the ship, minus me, and Yixing of course.

It’s been days since I agreed, and those days were all about Jinhan being excited. I remember her telling me how she begged her oppa just for her to be here, and it didn’t help my thoughts that it was Myungsoo who made her oppa agree. Wu Yifan and Kim Myungsoo sure have connection. The entire flight, Jinhan was with Myungsoo, at their plane deck, at their boat, everything. It gave me the idea where I think that was the condition Wu Yifan agreed so he’ll allow her to come, it was- she must be with Myungsoo always.

But that idea made everyone with us think that, Myungsoo’s having her as his. . .toy.

Yixing was furious, he’s been annoyed. Knowing how over protective he is with Jinhan? And if not with me, he’s probably punched the hell out of Myungsoo now. If only I didn’t know anything, I need to use all the flowers in my mouth to calm Zhang Yixing, but his sharp eyes are always on. He even told me he’ll screw his family if ever Myungsoo does something on her. And fcuk, when Yixing said that, I had freaking goose bumps. It was like he chose Jinhan over his love for Music. He did not fcuk with his music before over his family, and now what? Jinhan.

“The freak is only the one who enjoys this obviously.” Woohyun scowled, looking displeased on how Jinhan is so happy with this. “Why is she in here anyway? Ahhh! Myungsoo.” Woohyun asked, then suddenly realized why. He nudged Myungsoo’s elbow, and that made me finally look at Myungsoo.

But Myungsoo was lost in the moment. Smiling while watching Jinhan played with the kids, it was so genuine that everyone chose to ignore. Ignore the fact that he’s genuinely happy just for a mere sight of Jinhan playing with the kids. It wasn’t the Myungsoo they know.

“Ugggh! This is hopeless!” Hoya winced, getting no response from Myungsoo. Just then, Myungsoo chuckled, “Scram off guys, get your room keys. Tomorrow we’ll have the party.” He continued to chuckle and looked at us, and when no one moved, he clapped his hands thrice, “Go! Go! Go!”

Everyone started lazily walking off towards the mansion, but I stayed. Not moving, Myungsoo probably didn’t notice as he looked backed again at Jinhan who seems to be unaware that someone is enjoying watching her.

“Why are there kids?” I mumbled as I stood beside Myungsoo, looking at Jinhan.

He chuckled again, “She likes kids.” He paused, “No, she loves kids.”

And with that, I felt something in my chest. It’s like a hard stone was stuck, and I wanted to cry for it to be gone. I sighed, this was for her.

Knowing how he knew her love for kids, made me curious how well Myungsoo knows her.

“So it was practically for her?”

That’s when Myungsoo looked at me, “Yes. And it hurts that she would only attend my party if you come, no matter how I prepared everything for her.”

Fcuk, is he making me. . .

“I don’t-“

“As long as she’s here, I don’t care. Do everything you want, fcuk off girls you want, everything is handled by me with your father. You’re free for one week.”

I stared at him with sh!t face, “Look, she’s the one who invited me here-”

“I know.” He said gritting his teeth. “So just give me this as my birthday present, do anything you want in this island, without her.”

I was left speechless, Myungsoo is asking me. . .a favor. This is obviously a favor.

Oh guess I just have to seize this opportunity, I get to enjoy the island, and do anything I want. That’s enough. I’m free to do anything for one week.

But still, something- no. Someone bothers me.

Myungsoo left, leaving me there standing, lost at watching her. Then after a few minutes an arm slung on my shoulders, dragging me back.

“Guess what Barbie, we’re roommates!” Zhang Yixing, on his jolly mood. “And we can do anything we want.” He said wiggling his eyebrows, damn Zhang Yixing and his malicious thoughts.

“Who said I wanted to room with you?” I complained in disgust.

“No complaints, I have the keys. Now come.” He said as he dangled the keys in front of my face and continued dragging me.

*8*8*

“Zhang Yixing!” Walking so fast, I yelled as I slammed the door open to my room. This Dimple freak is going to get it from me.

“Damn you Zhang Yixing!” I cursed, and here he is looking at me innocently. Dammit.

“What?” he frowned.

“What your dimples, how the hell everyone has their own rooms and here I am sharing my room with you!” I spited the last word on him. And what do I get?

That annoying stupid smile of him, showing his dimples everyone would drown of.

He was grinning at me, “Give me a damn reason for me not to scratch that stupid dimple off your face now Zhang.”

I was confused when I get to check everyone, and they have their own rooms. I was even welcomed in Zitao’s room with a ographic sight, darn that bastard not locking his door. Just when Myungsoo gave me the freedom of doing anything I want, and especially a room alone would complete it, but what the fcuk? I’m sharing a room with this dimple freak.

He walked beside me patting my shoulders, looking down, “Calm down Barbie.”

I jerked off his hand on my arm, “Stop Barbie’ing me!”

He raised his arms surrendering, “Okay. Okay! Barbie-“

“What th-“

“I mean Luhan, listen will you please?” he paused, “I gave my room to Jinhan.”

My brows immediately met together, “What? Why would you giv-“

“If I don’t, she’ll be sharing a room with Myungsoo, and over my dying dimples it will never happen Luhan.” And he said the last sentence with dam seriousness.

And wait, Jinhan sharing a room with Myungsoo, okay. Myungsoo isn’t the bad guy, but sharing a room with her? “That’s bullsh!t!” I said a loud than my thoughts.

“Exactly.” Yixing walked towards the bed, and sat on the right. “That’s why we are sleeping together.” He wiggled his brows, and grinned stupidly. “What do you think Barbie? We haven’t done this in a while.”

“What the hell this are talking about, stop with your -talk with me Yixing, whatever you’re thinking- it’s disgusting!”

And he chuckled, “That’s what you get when you’ve never been laid for months. Crazy things are running in your mind. I’m talking about just sleeping together!” he stood up, and poked my head. “When was the last time we slept in one bed, when we were twelve?” he shook his head.

Who would think of non-malicious things when he’s telling me those in that kind of way? Damn this bastard. Being gay all of a sudden, I scoffed.

“I heard about that. . .Myungsoo giving you the liberty to do anything, it’s okay. I’m glad for you, be sure to consume that one good week.  Tell me if you’ll use the room, and I’ll be out. But. . .” he walked in front of me, his face just a few centimeters away, he’ll nag me again. I know.

“11 P.M. and I’ll enter the damn door, no excuses, be it her having an or you, I’ll barge in.” and that dimple showed again, as he smiled and started walking away. “Bye Barbie! I’ll be out, my things and yours are all unpacked. Thank me! Okay, you’re welcome.”

Yixing was gone after answering his own Thank You. I gaped like a goldfish, what the hell was that?

It’s just like I can’t do anything at night. I groaned, well we could just use her room than mine. I chuckled at the thought. Since everyone has their rooms, then we could just use the room of that someone I’d be hooking up with.

It was really okay for me to be rooming with Yixing, he’s clean, I’m clean, one reason we’re friends. We hate mess, and that would work out for one week sharing it with him, and look! He unpacked my stuffs, so motherly.

I cringed, yes. Zhang Dimples can be that really thoughtful.

 

*8*8*

 

I decided to go wander around the island; everyone must be taking their naps. I saw only a few around enjoying the sunset.

I loved the sight, the sound everything that surrounds me is making; the rustling of the leaves above, seagulls with their noises as they flew above, the water splashing together with the sun and giggles, laughters.

Wait, giggles. . .laughters? I frowned and immediately snapped my head glancing everywhere.

Then there I spot her, the freak still playing with the kids. And I know it’s been since we arrived since she hasn’t changed her clothes. If awhile ago there are just four kids, now there are seven. How many kids does this island have really?

I understand women, girls adore kids. But that’s when they reach their maturity years that they wanted to have their own child, but her? A teenager and she is enjoys the company of these loud kids?

I know I haven’t been out for a while to see if these kids were ever approached by others who came with us, especially those girls with us, but none. None of them ever showed delight seeing them unlike how this freak is showering them of her enjoyment.

I didn’t come close, I wanted to watch her. Curious if she’ll entertain me just by the sight of her playing with those bunches of kiddos like how she does to Myungsoo.

I watch her as she laughs with the kids, they were just merely playing. The other three kids are playing with the sand, the other three are surrounding her and there she was kneeling down as she talks to a kid with ponytails, but the kid isn’t paying attention to her, instead she keeps touching her face.

I chuckled, too late for me to realize. Yes, it was amusing to watch her. And I found myself laughing now as the little girl keeps on touching her face, even if the freak is having her attention. I walked towards them; the kids just glanced up at me. And again she didn’t notice me, nor hear my slippers brushing off the sand as I walk towards her.

“Hey!” I stood just in front of her, the little girl between us. She snapped her hear head up to me, and that gave the little girl the opportunity to touch her face, I watched what the little girl will do next.

The little girl placed another hand on Jinhan’s cheeks, and now her face is between those little palms, then the girl pinched both cheeks. And she giggled sweetly, “Unni! So cute!” she said between her giggles.

“Mika!” Jinhan jokingly scolded her, had the little girls hand off her face now, “That hurts!” she complained to the kid, without even any sign of annoyance when there should be on her face. She massaged her cheeks with her palm. I salute the patience of this freak.

The little girl glanced up me, looked at me like I’m a piece of candy that she’s excited for. She tugged on Jinhan’s sleeve. “Unni! Who?” she stared at me. I don’t know, but I smiled. And the little girl who seems to be Mika smiled back. And how happy I am at that single smile she gave me.

But the freak, upon seeing me surprised, blurted out the holy freaking name, “Barbie.”

“Eh? Barbie?” Mika ask confused, tilting her head on the side. And she smiled showing her tiny teeth, oh no. No, not this kid too. I know my eyes are now widening upon realization.

“Barbie!” Mika squealed and hugged my knees, I leaned down to catch her, and I thought I’ll be knocked down.

Great. Just fcuking great, another one calling me Barbie.

“Mika! No,” she was grabbing Mika’s arms off me, “No. He’s not Barbie. Call him Luhan oppa.” I was surprised of something, but Mika restraining on her grip on me distracted it, not letting me go off. I wonder if the freak is even putting any force when she’s grabbing the little kids’ arms away.

The little girl just continued burying her face between in my knees as she keeps on hugging my legs tight. She leaned back her face off my knees and looked confused again, “Oppa? She isn’t a girl?”

I stared shocked. Now that’s worse, this little girl thought I’m a girl. A fcuking girl. If only I could. . .sh!t. Remind me again she’s just a little kid. Patience Luhan.

The freak just giggled, laughing out my embarrassment. “He’s an oppa Mika. Call him oppa.”

And damn my annoyance disappeared the moment she said oppa. Sh!t, what? How her oppa is so damn pleasing to my ears.

“Oppa? I thought she’s an unni like you unni but has his hair cut short.” Mika pouted. She let go off my knees, I can see her disappointment, and it hit me how I was suddenly sad about the thought that she might not like me how she was so excited just awhile ago about me.

Since when kids have this freaking effect on me? Just now. Dammit.

The freak just giggled, “No Mika. She’s an oppa. Call him Luhan oppa okay?”

Mika nodded and greeted me, but still pouting, “Nice to meet you Luhan oppa. I’m Mika.”

I smiled, not the fake smile that I always show but I’m genuinely smiling. . .at her, I squatted in front of her so I could reach down her cute face. “Hello.”

I am sure that this little girl has the habit of touching peoples face. As I face her, she placed both little palms of her on both side of my cheeks, and the feeling of being pleased overflowed through me. She held my face gently, and stared deep in my eyes.

If only she’s not a kid, I could tell this little girl is some duplicate of the freak.

But the moment popped out like a bubble when she grinned and, “Barbie!” I was waiting for her to pinch both my cheeks, but she didn’t. I sighed, “I’ll call you Barbie. You look like Barbie oppa!”

Ok, I gave up. Like I can ever stop this kid. I can see her just like the freak.

Mika let go of my face and ran away with the other kids to play. I looked back at Jinhan. Her eyes followed where the little girl went, still with that smile on her face. I was left staring at her side profile as she still looked at the girl, her neck turning on her direction.

“You invited me here, yet you’re not even entertaining me.”

She snapped her head at me looking lost. “Oh.”

“You seemed to be engrossed with those kids.” I said, as we sat at the sand, she folded her legs in an Indian position. But I laid my back, my left arm on my forehead, and my other arm across me.

She just nodded, looking down like being very shy. I heaved a laugh. I closed my eyes, feeling the warm breeze of air, and hearing those soft giggles of the not far away from us.

“Mika. . .isn’t she cute?” she suddenly asked me after a few minutes of silence.

“Huh?” I looked at her; she was still staring at the kids. Smiling. “Oh, Mika? She is.” But a little freaky like you. I wanted to continue.

“Do you like kids?” she’s now asking me these kinds of questions. Jeez.

I kept my eyes closed, I don’t know if she glanced down at me, I guess.

I pursed my lips, “No. They’re annoying. Just look how Mika annoyed you, wanting to touch your face.”

“You saw that?” she bellowed at me shocked, I smiled, my eyes still closed.

Silence. I waited for her to respond, but nothing came. I opened my eyes to look at her, she was looking down. Damn, she’s having tantrums now?

“Why?” I asked confused, leaning down on my elbows.

She glanced at me- disappointment plastered on her face but she smiled, shaking her head. “Nothing. I just thought you like kids.”

I frowned, “What gave you that stupid idea?”

She pushed out her lower lips, it’s stupid but my eyes were focusing on it. “Well, it showed. How you approached Mika awhile ago. You were being patient,” she paused, I wanted to talk- “I know how it annoys you when someone calls you Barbie, yet you kept. . .cool when Mika called you that. You didn’t even stop her from calling you that.” And she smiled, “And you two were so cuddly! I envy her.” She mumbled the last sentence, but it didn’t escape my ears, I even smirked.

My mind had a flashback of what happened, yes. All those were true, and I won’t admit I adored the little girl. But just that, I just adore her, but not really liking it. “I was just being polite; they’re still kids after all.”

She just nodded. Again, keeping her silence.

I wanted her to keep on talking. I don’t know why, her silence is consuming me, and all I could think is she’s sad; sad about me not liking kids. Damn.

“What if I give you three wishes, what would those be?” what a stupid question Luhan. Very stupid, how the hell did I came up with that?

She looked down at me, she laughed. “What’s with the sudden question?”

I have no way backing this question, “Tell me.” I lay back again to the sand.

She hummed, “I only have one wish.”

I inched my brow up. “Just one? Why not consume all those three?”

Again, she pushed her lower lip up. “Just one; and it’s to have child of my own.”

I don’t know what happened but I shivered, with an unknown reason, I fcuking shivered, and now I’m having goosebumps.

I calmed myself and laughed sickly, “What? Aren’t you too young for that?”

She shook her head, “No. I don’t care about the age, if I can get pregnant now, I’d be so grateful.” she’s suddenly all charged up.

This is silly. This freak never really fails to amuse me, “I know someone who can help you with that.” I smirked, and she snapped her head at me, “Really?”

“Zhang Dimples, try Zhang Yixing. He can give you that in one shot!” I was laughing, seeing her covering her ears, not wanting to listen to my ographic innuendos.

“No! No! Stop!” she shrieked, “What are you talking about!”

“I’m just telling a fact, seriously. Try it with him, he’s very ferti-“ and she covered my mouth leaning towards me. Imagine a cheetah smelling its prey. I see her face all flushed up.

“Stop that!” her face is maddeningly cute.

“Okay. Okay. “ I murmured under her palm.

“I just can’t do that with him.”

“Why?”

That’s when she giggled again. “I’m a girl, a romantic girl to be exact, like you don’t know us huh? I want doing it with the one I like. . .love. . .?”

I cringed, I know she’s aware that she told me that she liked me, and by this. . .it’s like she’s telling me indirectly that she wanted to do it with me. Sh!t.

“But . . .” she continued, “I don’t really like it, I just wanted a child. If only having a child in a matter of seconds is possible, I would bribe it of anything I could ever give.”

This conversation is giving me creeps. The way she said that she’ll bribe anything just for a damn child is freaking me out. Is she. . .sterile? Infertile?

This is no doubt the reason why she is so into kids.

I scowled, I laid back again from suddenly sitting up. Arms above my forehead. I realized that the night is getting deep, I remember going out at six. I think it’s around seven-thirty now.

“Are you. . .infertile?” stupid mouth blurted it out.

“Huh?” she laughed, “I. . .don’t know.” She shrugged, “I’m not. It’s not my problem. I can bear a child, but the problem is how.”

I am seriously having this kind of talk with her. I better stop, or who knows where this talk would lead too.

Silence passed, for I don’t know how long. I kept my eyes close, arm above my head. Everyone who’ll see me will think I’m asleep down here at the sands.

I guess I pretended to sleep. And I felt movement beside me. . . I stayed still. Waiting for-

She grabbed my arm gently away from my forehead. Placing it on my side. Probably being careful not to wake me up.

She’s staring at my face, I know. It’s damn weird, but I know it was her, and I know she’s leaning down. She’s not going to fcuking kiss me or I don’t know what I could do to her.

She breathed. She exhaled. My face welcoming here breathing. I dared not to move a millimeter.

“It’s bullsh!t. . .” for once she cursed, it shocked me the hell out of me. I wanted to open my eyes but-

“How I wanted you to be the father of my child.”

And a drop of water landed on my cheeks, slipping down at my cheek.

And it's stupid of me not to know, a tear slipped through her eye.