She. . .drinks and whips.

She

I was still bothered of the surprising- no, shocking event that happened. But now for sure, I know what Wu Yifan would do for his baby sister, over protective much eh?

I didn’t tell the guys about it, Especially Zhang Yixing. It. . .about everything. Telling them that Wu Yifan guy just gave Joonmyun 5% shares out of nowhere because of that, and this, they’d bug me for sure how the hell I know, and I am sure of. Damn of course, I am the one who did it. Its better that I’m the only one who knows, and speaking of that baby sister of his.

I am very aware that I pissed the hell out of her this morning because of that ity talk I gave her, it’s been after lunch yet no show of her. Sure she’s not with Yixing, since Yixing has been with the guys.

Guess I have to. . .sigh, please her. She won’t be mad at me right?

I’ve been looking around, yet she’s nowhere in sight. Where could she be at this very cold noon? For sure she has that over used sweater of hers again. There’s one place I am sure she’ll be when I can’t find her anywhere in school premises.

Library.

Where else? If she’s not there, now fcuk it. I don’t know now.

I came in the library; again the few people in there are giving me this what-is-he-doing-in-here-with-that discriminating looks. I know it’s unusual for me to be here after lunch, as I usually sneak in here at dismissal, if not very early when no one would see me.

Craning my neck everywhere, sure she won’t be just sitting in some random desks here in front, she’s there lurking between bookshelves.

I walk further in the aisles to the farthest part of the library.

24th shelf.

Right.

6th shelf from the last shelf.

She’s always between the 24th and the 25th bookshelf, on the right.

I would always see her in between those shelves, I always walk by and she won’t even notice me.

Whereas for me, I lurk in the 30th and the 29th shelves, on the left. Always the last row.

I am very sure she’s there.

Just one step away and I know she’s there reading a book again, using the light from the window there. Lights are off starting from the 20th shelf since no one would even bother looking books in those shelves, they believe books in shelves 20 to 30 are trash-worthy.

Yes, I guess. I never bother checking books in this library since I bring my own and just read in here.

Silence is what I like in here, and only a few students are here.

Silently walking, I came in front between the 24th and the 25th shelf.

She immediately noticed me and jerked her head towards me.

Surprised- no. Shocked was drawn in her face, yet immediately washed by annoyance.

Sh!t Luhan, she’s still annoyed.

“What are you doing here?” she snapped at me with that oh-so-obvious unwelcome glare.

A curl tugged at the corner of my lips, I’m so enjoying this. I walked towards her, sitting comfortably and crossing my legs in front of her, never bothering of her unwelcomeness.

I can tell her body tense with my sudden boldness of still seating her despite her oh-so-obvious unwelcome stare.

“I said, what…are…you…doing…here!” she snapped louder at me.

“Shhh! You’re making noise! This is a library.” Of course, stating the obvious on her, making her more annoyed.

Like nothing happened, the always calm Lu the great Han started to talk, “Look, I know you’re still mad at me for the -“

“Stop!” she covered both her ears with her palms which made me laugh. “Stop with that ert talk of yours again.”

Raising my both my hands, surrendering “Okay. Okay. But let me make it up to you okay? Here.”

I shrugged off the right band of my bag pack and dragged it in front me. She looked at me wondering, of course me Lu the great Han has never brought a bag pack in school, and here I am using this cream colored MCM bag Yixing bought together with his disgusting-stool-colored MCM bag, saying that it’s our couple--bag.

And as I expected, she noticed it. “You have a bag.” It wasn’t a question, rather like an sarcastic statement.

“Yes, because I find it useful today.” I tugged the zipper open revealing a bottle of Soju and a tin bottle of whip cream. She’ll freak out I know.

“Luhan! What is that! You must not be bringing those things in here! And it’s-“ she started freaking out.

“SSSHHH!” I stopped her, leaning on her covering with my palm. “Shut up okay, and I will explain.” She nodded, probably aware that I won’t take off my palm on her unless she agrees.

“I told you I will make it up to you, so let’s drink. How old are you?”

“But Luhan! This is school, and we’re not allowed to bring alcohol in here!” she started freaking out again, with her voice lower this time.

“I said, how old are you?” I said again as I prepare on the Soju in front of us.

“But Lu-“

“I said. How. Old. Are. You?” I slowly looked at her, glaring. I won’t let her sabotage my plan.

“Twenty.” She mumbled as she looked down guilty. I actually know she’s twenty, I just asked her to lighten the mood.

“Great!” change of mood. “You’re legal, so we can drink!” I pulled out a shot glass, pours Soju on it. “I even bought a whip cream for you; I know you’re not a drinker.”

“But-“

“No buts okay? We should celebrate. Here.” Celebrate, for what Luhan?

When I thought she relaxed, “But what is the whip cream for?” she furrowed her brows staring at the bottle of whip cream.

“You’ll now it later, now, have a shot.” I placed the filled shot glass in front of her.

“But what if we get caught?” still worried, most obedient student.

“We won’t. You know how isolated this place of the library, now shut up and have shot.”

She had the shot glass, still nervous to drink it? She was just staring at it.

Then she drank it all without any pause. Her face turned sour after she gulped it down, “Now open your mouth.”

She seemed to panic, “What? Why would-“

“Just open your mouth! Hurry!” I held the whip cream my finger on the press.

She opened , “Wider.”

Then I placed the whip cream on, and squeezed a little on .

She closed and moaned in delight. Her eyes beamed at me, the annoyed face of her is now all gone. I’m sure. This freak is sure easy to distract.

I smirked at her reaction, “Now, you like it?”

“Wow!” she was now smiling, and thrilled “How- Why-“ she started stuttering, “I liked it!”

I chuckled; it’s like a new discovery to her. This is something to do with the light drinkers, or the drinkers; first time drinkers.

“Now I am forgiven.” I said, rather asking her, as I took a shot.

She looked surprised, eyes widening at me. “What?”

“I said I’m going to make it up to you, now I made you smile because of this.” I smirked.

Easy girls are easy to manipulate, easy to please, easy to fool. But I know she’s not anything near the word easy.

“I’m not stupid just to take this.” I knew it. I rolled my eyes, making sure she won’t be aware of it.

“Okay. Okay. But admit you liked it; now tell me what do I have to do to make you forgive me?” I poured in another shot glass and gave it on her. This drinking session will continue, whether she liked it or not, forgiven or not.

She drank it first, then I gave another squeezing of whip cream on her. She keeps after, and it freaking distracts me.

“Uhm,” she looked down. “Can I. . .” she paused; I know she’s embarrassed to ask whatever that is, and it better be not about something that involves my body. The guts of her!

“Can-I-have-your-number?” she said it too fast.

I stared at her for a few seconds and I laughed, “Is that all?” I continued laughing.

She nodded, “Un, Yixing won’t give me your number; he told me I should ask you myself.”

I nodded, pursing my lips. “He knows what to do, huh?” number, easy. As if I would even bother saving her number or even text her. “Hand me you phone.” I asked her, as again I took another shot of soju, feeling the sharp pricking of it in my throat, and squeezing a whip on my mouth.

She fumbled on her bag looking for her phone; doesn’t she place her phone where she can easily find it?

“Seems your oppa bought you a phone eh?” I poured in another shot for her.

“Un, he was against of me sleeping over into others house, so he insisted of me having a phone.” Speaking of that, and it reminded me of Joonmyun guy.

She handed me her phone, as she took her shot, having that sour face again, and I squeezed another whip on .

I checked her phone, I frowned. What the- “What the hell is this?” I asked annoyingly on her. How can I even use it when everything is in Japanese?

“Oh! Sooorry! Wait, I’ll change the language.” She grabbed her phone back and started tapping on the screen.

“Why is your phone even in Japanese language when you’re Chinese, and you are in Korea?” I asked kinda annoyed.

“I’m Japanese.” She said. A what? Japanese?

“What the fcuk?”

“Hey! You’re cursing again!” she snapped at me again, and she handed me her phone now in Korean.

“Since when did you become Japanese?” I didn’t know this. All I am sure of is she’s not Korean. Wu Yifan is Chinese, and so I assumed she’s Chinese. No wonder she looks. . .different.

But how the hell is she Japanese?

She chuckled like she’s pissing me. “Since birth!”

She’s pissing me, urgh.

“Stop pissing me, what? You’re telling me that Wu Yifan is not Chinese, and is Japanese? Since when did Wu become a Japanese name? I’m not stupid not to know at least Japanese names.” I probed in. She better have some nice and legitimate explanation in those.

And I remember her name, “And wait. What’s your name again?”

“My name? Sun. . . Jinhan.” She filled in my questions, quiet nervously. Why is she nervous?

“Sun Jin Han, is clearly a Korean name.” I doubt it’s even a name. It’s actually an adjective in Korean. Isn’t it just what they call her? It’s not her real name was it? “You’re not Korean, and Sun Jin Han is not any Chinese name I know.” I drank my shot. “You’re not stupid not to know I’m Chinese right?”

She was quiet, staring down her knitting fingers on her lap.

Seconds passed, the silence is starting to eat us. I know she won’t spill out the facts.

“Oka-“

“I’m Japanese, oppa is Chinese. We have. . .” just when I was about to kill the topic, here she is supplying the details.

Have. . .what? I raised my brow, tilting my head for her to continue.

“We have different parents.” She mumbled.

I gasped. She never really fails to surprise me, whenever it be her actions, or her revealing talks. I guess I’ll live with her being talkative and dig out all the facts I needed from her.

I frowned, faking my amusement. “You mean, you two are not really related?”

I poured in another shot into her, making it not obvious how I am so interested of our talks.

“No, he’s my brother. Step-“

“Step brother?” I filled in.

She nodded, now she’s tensed. I know. This isn’t something to be told just to anybody.

That’s enough. The fact that they’re not really siblings is a score. Enough for today, I’ll make sure there’ll be next time.

I’d chat with her to spill out more, if it takes me another round of soju-whipping.

She continued on drinking her soju, with me still squeezing on whip on . And how amazing it is, she isn’t drank yet even on her. . .what? 5th shot?

My eyes suddenly widened, making sure she won’t notice it. It suddenly hit me.

She can’t be still in her own self on 5th shot. I was lost staring at her as she drank now her 6th shot, most women would be lost at 4th shot, worst even at 3rd, and here she is who is drinking still standing on 6th.

“Is this your first time drinking?” my mouth suddenly blurted out without me thinking.

She looked up, “Hmmm? No. I drin-“ she stopped. That kind of stop when people are unconsciously spilling out news that is not supposed to be spilled.

I chuckled, so this freak isn’t a drinker. “Tell me.” I chuckled.

She shook her head, “No. Nothing. It’s just that. . .no. Nothing really.”

I pursed my lips, this freak sure hides a lot of secret.

“You aren’t drunk yet on your 6th.” I said, hoping she’d give more about it.

“My alcohol tolerance is high?” she said unsure.

I chuckled, who is she kidding? 6th and still kickin’?

There are still a lot of next time Luhan to dig in more, shoot your casual talks first.

I tried to change the suspicious atmosphere; I started asking her random questions.

“So-“

“Can you type in your number first?” she nodded on her phone that I didn’t even realized that I was holding already, all set in Korean.

I scoffed, she caught me on that. I almost forgot about her phone. I started tapping in the numbers on her screen. Raising a brow thinking her phone is quite awesome, and I found myself exploring its features already. . .without the owner’s consent.

“This phone. . .” I paused as my focus would suddenly slip on the phone, “Is quite good huh? Is this even out here in South Korea?”

I now looked at her, and she was staring at me like I did something, something and I am supposed to be guilty. What the fcuk? I frowned.

“You’re the only person who managed to explore my phone for more than three minutes.” She stated cold, and grabbed her phone back harshly. I was even surprised of the force she used.

I gasped, my mouth forming a perfect O. She can’t be seriously mad about this? She’s that possessive of her phone?

“The reason I kept the language in Japanese is; if ever anyone saw it, no one would even understand a thing. Regardless the security code.” She was tapping the screen, changing it’s language settings for sure.

I was to in about how about his overly protective oppa when-- “Even oppa doesn’t know how to speak nor read Japanese.”

I stared at her, and she was staring back at me. It happened for seconds, and I thought it would continue for a minute when I finally managed to shift on my eyes on the side and looked down.

“Sorry.” I heard myself saying. Now I’m feeling guilty, oh sh!t. Does she have this mind controlling powers? That look she pulled awhile ago for me to be guilty is damn working on my nerves.

She pursed in her lips, and smiled. Lifting the shot glass, “Another shot?”

Now she’s smiling again like nothing happened.

Oh Kimchi, I am so lost. I don’t know what’s happening already.

I held the shot glass from her hold, pouring in again, drinking in one gulp. How I wish to be drunk right now, but I know I couldn’t. It takes me alone; two bottles of soju to be drank.

“Can you play guitar?” she asked, she’s starting the casual talk I am supposed to be starting with her.

I glanced up, why am I even nervous now to look at her.

Guitar?” I scoffed and laughed. “No.” I really couldn’t play it at all, the only instrument I could play probably is what? Piano, but it was so long ago since I played it, I think I forgot now how too. “It’s Yixings’ expertise.” It is. Yixing likes playing it, he loves guitars.

Suddenly thoughts of Yixing playing guitar back then came washing my thoughts, I felt my lips smiling. Oh, this is fcuking weird.

But, Zhang Yixing never plays it now. Will never play it, I suppose.

“Really?” she was leaning now in her arms forward at me, smiling and seems excited about the fact she just found out.

I pursed my lips, I nodded. “Yes.” But I doubt he’ll play it again now, I wanted to continue. I whipped again on her, and she cleared .

“How about you?” I asked back.

She pursed her lips almost pouting, and shook her head. “No.”

Silence. Silence enveloped us until. . .

“Uhhh, Luhan.”

“Hmmm?”

“You’ve been squeezing the whip on my mouth, I have my hands.”

 I stared shocked at my hands holding the whip cream bottle.

Fcuk, yes. I don’t know but why the hell I didn’t just give her the can and let her whip herself out.

It started when I heard her moan after she swallowed the whip cream at her first try.

Oh .

I gave her the bottle, and she seems happy after having it.

“I can try in more whips in my mouth!”

She had a shot and she really did a long squeeze on , leaving a few smudged at her lips. She it out.

. I must stop staring.

“What’s your favorite part of your body?” I was lost. I just realized I blurted out the malicious question after I actually said it. Damn.

“Hmmm?” she looked at me lost, then she stared at her fingers.

“My fingers.”

I raised a brow, “Fingers?” I scowled.

“Un,” she was showing her fingers in front, like checking her new manicured nails, but hers are far away from being manicured.

“I can’t bear to lose them. That’s why I don’t play guitar even if I wanted too.”

I’ve been scoffing in our entire conversation, and again I scoffed. “What the hell is the connection of playing guitar to your fingers, you’ll just struck the strings.” I was laughing.

“Stupid!”

I jerked my head up at her, did she just say stupid? Stupid is considered a curse, isn’t it?

“If you play guitar, your fingers will have calluses, and so on. Worst, you’d injure them!” she proved at me, like I know nothing.

But seriously, I should have recorded that stupid of hers. I was still stuck at that moment that I ignored what she continued on.

“Why do you love your fingers that much anyway?” I drank a shot.

“Open your mouth.” She demanded.

“What?” I frowned.

“Open your mouth, faster!”

I obeyed, and she leaned forward at me and squeezed in the whip in my mouth.

I suddenly cringed, if I only could see ourselves doing this sh!ts, it would be so. . .damn.

Intimate.

“I play the piano, I can’t risk my fingers.” What? What are we talking again? Oh the importance of her fingers. Ofcourse she could play the piano, aren’t most daughter of the rich families are?

“And I sing!” she beamed saying it proudly at me, I wasn’t surprised.

Girls would tell you they can sing, and the moment they started singing, you’d wish karaoke’s were never discovered.

And with her tone being that proud, no doubt: she’s one of those.

“You don’t believe me?” she probably noticed my doubting face, she sounded so disappointed.

I glanced up, “Did I say anything?”

“But you looked like.”

“You are so into studying the face eh? I suggest you stop it. It’s creepy.”

She pursed her lips again, and pouted. “It’s okay if you don’t believe.”

She’s disappointed; I can’t do anything about it. I don’t like to placate her by saying I would want to hear her sing, I am sick of those trying hard singers.

She’s suddenly fixing her bag, she’s leaving. “I think I need to go, and we’ve consumed the bottle already.”

She’s out of the mood. Oh , is this just all about her singing abilities? But sorry, I am not gonna take back my unspoken words.

She stood up and left, “Ja ne!”

I frowned, she’s using me those alien language eh?

 

*8*8*

 

The next day was another surprise.

Early in the morning I saw her arrive the campus, a guitar on her grip.

Oh sh!t. She’ll have Zhang Yixing play the guitar for her?

I scowled, and laughed myself.

It’s never gonna happen.

Zhang Yixing will never play the guitar again, just because you asked him? No.