She. . .now with my father.

She

 

Now that explains. Why among all those bullies in that school, when she’s the most prone target of, no one would dare.

One single move on her will seek wrath from Myungsoo.

That explains those five newly drop-out students. Everyone knew it was Myungsoo to blame for, those five dropping out school. But we all wondered why, and how. It was clear to never defy Myungsoo, or go against him, and sure those five a very aware of it, then suddenly they’re dropping out because of Kim Myungsoo. I don’t think they’ve assaulted something, nor someone in Myungsoo’s ground . . . then I remember. . .

Those five, they were exactly the ones who ditched Sun Jinhan that rainy night. Leaving her alone sleeping, and if it wasn’t because of my arrival she would still be there next morning, sick.

I groaned those memories. If only I could, I would really like to forget that night, yet that morning was just a surprise and I will never forget.

It took me hours walking to our house; I doubt even making it before the sun rises as I was walking too damn slow. My thoughts are so tired, and not my legs.

As I glance up the house, the lights were still on. Sh!t, father’s waiting for me.

Despite the thought that father is still waiting for me, ready for the mouth battle. . . I wasn’t nervous when I ought to be.

I walked calmly, like death isn’t waiting for me once I stepped my foot in behind that door.

I closed the door carefully, the guards nodded at me knowingly. There wasn’t even a maid to welcome me, its 2 A.M. and they are all asleep for sure but then, I was right. Father came into my view as I walked pass the living room, expecting me.

I wasn’t surprised, I was really expecting him, but the look on his face is. . .worrying me. I’m expecting some furious mad face from him, but no. is face is. . .in despair.

He should be scolding me now since I stayed out late this night, looking at me like I’ve done some gruesome sh!t, however the freak asked for it, and he agreed so there’s no way I’d be taking my father’s sermon.

Right now, I wish it was that. Him scolding me, staring mad at me, cursing me, but he isn’t speaking, and I couldn’t stand it. It’s starting to scare me. He was just looking at me, looking at me in despair, not starting to talk.

“Father.” I started, since I think he won’t speak until I do so.

He still stared at me, it’s now worrying me. “Father, you should be sleeping now.”

I didn’t get a response, though I know he waited for me, I started to walk and ready to leave him until he finally spoke.

“Luhan.” He slowly stood up from his seat, and walked towards me.

“What?”

“Is she your way of getting Wu Yifan?” he asked staring at my eyes. My father never does that unless his damn serious, not just serious, but willing to screw hundred of business because of his seriousness.

And his question suddenly made me palled. “What are you talking about father?” I scoffed and a chuckle left my throat.

“At first, I thought you were doing nothing since I gave you the permission to work on the proposals for Wu Yifan.” Father paused, “I was at the thought of you not being serious about these proposals, that instead of working on it, here you are bringing an innocent girl in the house, ting off again.”

I listened, but my mind doesn’t want to hear more. . . I know where this will lead.

“And I realized everything is about this girl now. She would come here early in the morning just to ask you a favor, she would be here eating breakfast with me, finding out that you brought her here, and she would come into my office, disrupting an important meeting just to ask my permission if she could have you tonight.”

I was surprised at the thought of her barging in father’s office just for his permission; I was smiling in my head. But couldn’t this be. . . Father knows now?

“Then I found out about your bodyguards that if you were not with your friends, which happens more often now, you are with her your entire idle times.” True, and now that father sai it, I just realized it, I’m spending more times with her when I have nothing to do at school.

“Luhan,” he cleared his throat. “I know. She’s the only sister Wu Yifan has, that precious sister of him that he’s been protecting ever since.” Father told me coldly.

I scowled, “So you know now, or you knew he has a sister long ago, but just found it now that it was her?”

“I knew he has a sister, but I didn’t know it was her.”

“Then father, you should’ve done what I’m doi-“

“If she’s your way of getting Wu Yifan to sign the damn papers, Luhan I’m telling you to stop.”

“But fathe-“

“Stop.” father yelled, and it made me stop.

“Stop.” he said now calmly, and heaved an exhausted sigh, “Stop with what you’re planning, leave the girl alone.”

“But how about the proposals?” I furiously reasoned out, damn not him too! Why is everyone against of her being with me?!

“Leave them. I’ll work on those proposals. Just stop it Luhan, I’m warning you. Leave the innocent girl alone, if that’s the only way you think you could have the proposals singed, stop it.” Father glared at me intently, it was long ago since I’ve seen him like this.

So he’s giving me other options on getting the proposals, “No. Stop working on the proposals. Wait till your birthday comes, you won’t be grounded anymore, and you’ll have that Audi car you wanted.”

And with that, father started walking towards the stairs, “Father, it was the only way I could prove myself on you.” It was. I wanted to prove myself on him that I could do something.

Father stopped on his track, “Son, I believe in your capabilities. Believe me, I trust you. But then I trust you, I know you, and I know how and what this will lead on, so son, not this way.” He started stepping up again, and stopped, “Not with her.” With that last statement, he went off upstairs.

What the fcuk is happening, really? Like everyone is so against of me being with her. First was Zhang Yixing, Kim Myungsoo, obviously Wu Yifan and now my father?

Am I ing that lethal to her? What is she anyway for everyone to have this fcuking reaction on her?

So it was just her to take for my father to cut my suspension? I scoffed, what does she have really to cause these entire ruckuses in my life?

But then, I don’t want too. All these mysteries want me more to stick with her; she’s wrapped around my finger, why would I even care of others? Even Myungsoo couldn’t do something on me regarding her, now I don’t care, and won’t let anyone intrude.

 

I have twitter, @luluhoneeey idk how it works, let's tweet. ^__^