She. . ."know"s.

She

“So, you have a boyfriend eh?” I suddenly leaped in the chair in front of her the next day at the cafeteria. Others would think this being unusual again, for the second time Luhan’s seen at the cafeteria- and much worse is with this Einsteinette AGAIN.

I asked her in a very obvious teasing tone, and as expected. . .she stopped on whatever she’s doing which is writing some notes on her tiny notebook.

I placed my palms under my chin waiting for her reaction, smirking. But she didn’t looked at me and stared on whatever that’s on her note.

She suddenly glanced up, “What?” her brows furrowed.

I laughed, “Here’s some Pocky to you.” I made the Pocky slide through the table slowly, making sure it will stop slipping just enough in front of her.

I saw the sudden change of her face, it suddenly lit up. I think I saw her eyes widen while she’s still facing down.

“Sorry, but I can’t accept that.” Her facial expression suddenly changed. Using her forefinger sticking with her middle finger, she pushed the Pocky back at me.

“What. I thought it was your favorite? I am giving you your favorite.”

“I just can’t. . .accept that. Sorry.” She keeps her head bowing.

“You accepted Yixings’.” True, she accepted Yixings’ with a very cheerful expression, and here I am giving her the same kind but she’s rejecting it, and with a very dull expression. I’m Luhan for freak sakes!

“Accepting that means accepting you.” She said very soft again. Making me use my hearing senses twice.

I scoffed, my mouth left gaped. I heaved a deep sigh.

“So you are accepting Yixing, and not me.” I said emphasizing the word not.

She keeps quiet.

“Look, I don’t know what’s wrong with you. But I am just giving you a box of Pocky, and here you are like a princess accepting-rejecting a prince asking for your hand,” here are my fairytale speeches again. “Why can’t you just accept this?”

“I just can’t.”

“And why accept Yixings’?” I argued.

“Why are you giving me Pocky out of a sudden anyway?” I saw her eyes suddenly worried.

“Answer my question.”

She exhaled, “I know Yixings’ kind.”

“Know Yixing. Yet didn’t accept his so-called-asking-you-being-his-friend proposal.” I am starting to get annoyed.

“I said, I know his kind. If you are eavesdropping carefully in our conversation very well.” Her tone is always like this. Very rude, yet. . .darn.

Okay, and I did not know whether be offended to what she said, she’s aware I was eavesdropping yesterday. “Tell me what dictionary you are using for that definition of ‘know’ you are using, because I am sure I am using Collins.”

“I use Oxford.” Fcuk.

I rolled my eyes. “So you do not know me, that’s what you mean?”

“I know. . .you. . .” and like a deer suddenly hit by spotlight, her eyes suddenly stared at something behind me.

“Oppa. . .” she mumbled.

I jerked my head to the side my eyes still on her, I slowly looked from behind me, and there he was the tall blonde guy- Wu Yifan standing just a few centimeters away at my back at giving Einsteinette a somehow annoyed look. Jealous much eh?

The loud whisper of the students around the cafeteria is getting louder.

“I’ve been calling you, where’s your phone.” He looks annoyed and worried but his deep voice expresses the opposite. He was still looking at her then suddenly glanced at me.

Einstenette quickly rummaged her bag for her phone, “Oppa, my phone’s dead. Sorry.” She mumbled.

Yifan just scoffed, “You made me worried! Come, I ditched your classes.” He reached out his arm towards her for her to grab.

Einsteinette glanced at me, and I just shrugged. What a possessive boyfriend she has.

She packed her belongings in her bag immediately and held the reaching hand of her boyfriend. Leaving my Pocky lying on the table.

Yifan dragged her out the cafeteria, placing his arm on her shoulder protectively. He looks mad, I know. Not just annoyed, but mad. Now, now. My plans are definitely gonna work. The problem is this Einsteinette, I must be close to her- very close.

And I forgot Zhang Yixing that is pursuing her, well I am not sure if he would still pursue her now.

 

*8*8*

 

After that incident, the I-thought-now-behaving-a-good-boy-Zhang-Yixing is now recklessly ing a clothed woman in some abandoned room at the gym.

I disturbed the almost gonna be a scene with a very loud cough.

I heard Yixing cursed, the woman immediately left- must be embarrassed. “Luhan, why do you have to arrive in these kind of situations?!” balls Yixing.

I raised my arms surrending at him, “Calm down Yixing, I know I got you ed but, what-are-you-doing?”

“What am I doing? You are asking me what I am doing?! Isn’t it obvious I am almost- ALMOST to have her, but some d!ck came and interrupted it.” He groaned. I just laughed at his annoyance.

“Wait, I thought you are behaving? Yeah, you know. . .” I teased; we were now walking out the Gym. Going nowhere I do not know, if only I could just hang outside.

Yixing didn’t speak. His eyes wandering around.

“So, what about you and Sun- what was her name again?” I urged him.

“There’s nothing between Sunjinhan and me.” he said.

“What, wait. Aren’t you talking like close friends yesterday? You’re not gonna pursue her anymore? I though you like her- no. You really like her?” I am to support him if ever anyway. Zhang Yixing is in love for cheesecakes!

“Tell me, I know my family is rich, I am standing next to my father when he, wish-not-to, dies. But who am I to match Wu Yifan to her? Damn, this is like the first time I ever felt helpless into getting a girl I like.” he sounded very, very helpless.

So Einstenette really did got my friend, but the way Yixing said everything- it’s like no one could ever match to that Wu Yifan guy. Now I am having doubts of my plans. Who is he really? Darn.

“Tell me, is that Wu Yifan guy. . .really a threat to you?” I asked curiously.

“He’s richer than me, obviously. She’d stick to much richer.” He shrugged. He’s actually implying that Einsteinette is being paid to be a girlfriend.

“Is she poor?” now it made me think. Well I do think she is, I heard she’s going in school by scholarship- and with her things, clothing. . .

“Isn’t she? She obviously looks like.” Yixing ignored the fact, he never like dating the poor.

“And that Wu Yifan, there are no questions to be asked with everything he has achieved,” he shrugged. “I don’t know about you though, if you could match him- since all you do is just fly around not minding anything about business.” he chuckled softly.

“You sound like you are not too as well.” I punched his arm.

He guffawed, “I am not! I actually changed; whenever you don’t see me around I am at my dads’ watching over business.” He looked at me and patted my shoulder, “You, Luhan need to change as well.”

Here’s naggy umma Yixing again, but true. He’s often not around, where I thought he’d be out in clubs.

“And just when I thought you’re out hanging in clubs.” I stared.

“I told you I won’t go clubbing without you.”  He checked his watched, “And I have to go, classes!” he groaned. Since when did Zhang Yixing got bored of classes? Just now.

He sprinted toward the hall, now I am alone again. I’ve got no classes, and I don’t want to go home yet. Screw being grounded.

It’s Tuesday and night classes are on, well I could stay at the school grounds until 12- but the problem is where in school? I sighed. There won’t be much students around now though, so I could just wander around wherever I want.

Like no one knows, and I know no one would still be around to see me. . . I sneaked my way towards the library. Good thing there are no students around and the librarian seems fascinated about the romance books she’s reading. I wonder if she ever noticed me getting it.

I walked through the aisle, checked on the Fiction section of one of the book shelves; no one has ever seen me like this- and no one MUST not. I must take the opportunity since no one is around, I miss doing this.

After picking up a book, I walked further the farthest part of the library. I have this place here in the library where I know only I, myself knows that place. Since its way too far from the lobby of the library, no one bothered checking the books here- like they said “Books at the end are not necessary.” The “important books” they say are placed just near their reach. I prove them wrong.

Books here are way more important than what they thought.

I sat on the floor in between the aisle of the 2nd and the 3rd bookshelf from the last shelf. It’s my territory.

I will read till whatever time I wanted to, the librarian won’t check this part of the library though, I could be locked here, and wait till morning comes.

Hours later, around an hour before midnight- I heard footsteps. I started to panic, the footsteps sound like running. . .running towards to where I am.

This can’t be the librarian, she’s too old to run this kind- and the librarian is always on her high heels, and this sounds like flats? Doll shoes, rubber squeaking the tiled floor and in every two steps it will stop.

No one must see me in here. I started to stand up and hid the book in one of the vacant spaces in the line of books in front me. I can’t think of any excuse if someone sees me here. Making out with a woman would do, but where the hell is the woman I could possibly making out? The steps are getting louder, I just need to escape, even the lib-

“You’re here.” A gasping sound broke my thoughts, I looked up and. . .what the fukc.