Chapter 7

Slipping Away

“Thank you for your hard work,” said RiA

The girl bowed in 90 degree and wentto change her uniform.

“Ria-ya!” called Kyungsoo

“Oh My God, oppa. This is women dressing room,”

“Oh, you’re right. I’ll wait at the front,”

RiA nodded again and continued to change. After finished, she met Kyungsoo who waited for her in front of the restaurant.

“What is it oppa?”

“I can’t pick Hoon and send you home. I have class,”

“You should tell me sooner. Okay, I’ll go home with Hoon. Just go to your class,”

”Sorry, dongsaeng-ah. Omma will kill me if I missed this,”

“Arasseo, I’ll tell aunt Vicky not to kill you,”

“Be careful, RiA-ya!”

Kyungsoo ran to his car in parking lot while RiA chose to go on foot to pick her son. Everyday, Hoon had to go to a day care after school finished. He completely understood that because his mother had to work for him too.

Actually Vicky forced RiA not to go to work so that her identity won't be revealed but RiA refused it. She didn't like to stay at home not doing anything.

When she arrived at day care, she saw Hoon was playing in a swing with his friends. He stopped playing and ran to her when he saw her.

“Omoni!”

“Hoon-ah! How’s school? Is it fun?”

“Ne, Today seonsaengnim asked us to take a stroll near school. After thet, she told us to draw anything that we like and I got the highest score!”

“Really? That’s my son!”

“Where is uncle Kyungsoo?”

“He has class. So, the two of us will go home alone,”

“Omoni, can I have candies?”

“Okay, as a reward for being a good boy!”

Hoon jumped in excitement and hugged his mother again. Seeing her son's smile, RiA seemed to forget all of her problems. Albeit Hoon's face resembled Kai so much (except his eyes) she still had a reason to hold up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short? I know. I have stacks of assignments to do, so I can't update too much. Hope you enjoy!