Chapter 30

Slipping Away

“Are you sure this is their house?” asked Mr. Jung

                “Yes, sir. We have examined the neighborhood and it’s positive that Kim’s son and Ah’s daughter live in the same apartemen building,”

                “How fascinating,”

Mr. Jung only waited and paid attention to the nighborhood. He only want their children to do his revenge. Both families has embarrassed him to public by publishing his sins to media. If he could take their successors, their situation will be weakened and beaten.

Mr. Jung saw a car stopped near his car. A man in his 20s and a little boy stepped down from the car. AT first, he didn’t care about them. He only think they are another residents until his man said that the little boy was both successors child.

                “That’s even better! owh, they have a little incident,” Mr. Jung saw Ah family and Kim family went out the building. “Now!”

Mr. Jung’s men moved fast and stopped in front of Kai’s flat.

                “Who are you?” scream Kyungsoo

DOOORRRRR!!

A bullet was shot to Kyungsoo’s stomach. He hold his stomach and fell down. He kept bleeding from the shot. Hoon who came from restroom screamed and approached his uncle.

                “Run! Hurry!” ordered Kyungsoo

                “Uncle Kyungsoo…,” sobbed Hoon

                “Take the kid and bring him to Mr. Jung,”

                “NOOOOOOO!!!!! UNCLE KYUNGSOOOO!!! OMMMAAAAAA!!!!” shouted Hoon

Hoon was dragged forcefully by Mr. Jung’s men. The boy hit, pinched, kicked, even bit Mr. Jung’s man but the man were still more powerful than him. Hoon was knocked until he was unconscious. He brought to the car and left.

****

RiA, Kai, and their family ran to Kai’s flat after hearing a gunshot voice. Seeing Kyungsoo was down and covered with blood, Kai called ambulance and police. RiA looked for Hoon but she couldn’t find him. With his last consciousness, Kyungsoo called RiA.

                “Hoon was taken…. by someone who was called…. Jung. Save him, RiA. I’m sorry.. I couldn’t protect him,” said Kyungsoo tried to hold his pain.

                “Oppa just get some rest and treatments, okay,” Kyungsoo was hurrily brought to the hospital.

RiA bit her index finger showing her worries. Kai hugged her from back to comfort her.

                “Jung! I knew he would do this the day he came to my office,” said Mr. Ah

                “He came to your office too?”

                “You too?”

                “So he’s a spy? You send him?” asked Mr. Kim

                “Why would I? I don’t even care about your company,”

Kai couldn’t take it anymore and hit the table hard.

                “Can you please stop it? Your grandson is kidnapped and you still argue to each other?” said Kai in angry tone. He didn’t care anymore whether both of men were older than him. He tired of this stupid fight.

TRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Mr. Kim’s phone rang. “You knew the situation now right?” It was Mr. Jung.

                “What do you want?” asked Mr. Ah

                “Oh, you all gather! It’s a nice situation. Two families who always compete each other, actually has a star-crossed lover. It’s kind of Romeo and Juliet, isn’t it? I’m sure if your story was published, it’ll be a big hit,”

                “Sir, please bring back my son,” sobbed RiA

                “You’re the daughter of Ah family, aren’t you? How is your father’s reaction when you wre pregnant from his enemy’s son?”

                “What do you want, sir?” said Kai trying to be polite although anger filled up his body

                “You must be JongIn then. It’s easy if you want to get this kid back, come to my residence tomorrow. But, only RiA and JongIn who could come. Easy right? See you tomorrow then,” he hang up the phone.

                “Yoboseyo?!” said Kai. “ He hang up the phone,”

                “What should we do?” asked RiA

Mr. Kim dan Mr. Ah also thought how to save Hoon. The boy was their grandson after all. Finally they understood that their bad situation was getting more tense because of Jung. There is no way other than work together to save Hoon.

                “I guess I have no choice but help you,” said Mr. Kim finally

                “Me too. We have to work together to save Hoon,” Both Kai and RiA smiled happily seeing their families in a good term.