Chapter 14

Slipping Away

A week after Kai's call, RiA started to pack her things and Hoon's to move to Seoul. She had talked to her parents and they agreed about that. In Seoul, RiA and Hoon will be more protected than in Busan. KyungSoo and his mother also agreed and helped her. RiA finished Hoon's school administration because Hoon also didn't wnat to go to school again.

RiAalready made her decision. She had to leave and must not meet Kai again. He might do anything but she also could do anything to prevent someone to take anything from her. Especially from someone that wasted her time.

"Omoni, is that true that we're going to Seoul tomorrow? Visiting harabeoji and halmoni?" asked Hoon

"Yes, we'll move there. Why? You you didn't like it?"

"No. I thought maybe I could see appa there. He is in Seoul, right? I really want to see him,"

"No. You can't meet him"

"Why?"

"I will never permit you to meet him"

"But omma...."

"No. He leaves us. So, we don't have to know or see him, understand?"

"Ne,omoni"

RiA bited her lips seeing Hoon's disappointed face. She really didn't want to lose him for Kai. She learned to hate him since he left her, but in contradiction she still love him so much.

"Omma, is Seoul terrifying?"

"No, my dear. As long as you be a good boy to me and harabeoji or halmoni, Seoul will be a good place to be visited"

"I want to sleep early then. So I won't miss the plane"

RiA smiled and sang him a lullaby before he went sleep. She went back to her room and checked her phone. So many messages and missed cllas from the same number. Then her phone rang again.

"Yoboseyo" said RiA

"Finally you answer it. So can we meet tomorrow? Bring Hoon too"

"Kai.. please. Can you just leave me alonee?"

"I only want to see my son"

"Who said he is your son? My son's father left him five years ago without an explanation"

"You know I have a reason for that"

"I don't care! I don't want to see you and will never want to see you. You may use your 'power' to force me but remember, I'm the daughter of Ah family,"

She regret about what she said. She didn't want to get her family ind in this kind of situation.

"Fine. Let's see who will be the right one for our son,"

Kai hang up the phone before RiA could reply. It's a disaster, RiA thought. Kai will take Hoon from her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

because of my hiatus, I decided to make a double update! *HURRAY*

I hope this short chapter would make you forgive me for not updating for pas 2 weeks. Enjoy and Keep commenting, pals!