Chapter 5

Slipping Away

5 years later…

“RiA-ya, don’t forget to send my greetings to your boss!” said Aunt Vicky

“I will, Aunt Vicky. Please don’t forget to pick Hoon up at kindergarten,”

“Okay, be careful!”

                It’s been 5 years since RiA moved to Incheon. She gave birth to a baby boy there. A boy named JongHoon or usually being called Hoon. He already 4 years old now. Aunt Vicky, Kyungsoo, even her family love him so much. RiA’s father specially pointed him as his successor when he’s 17. She lived happily with her son. Also she got a job to fill her time.

                The only thing that she regretted was his son’s face really looks like his father. His eyes were Kai’s. Also there were some behaviors that reminded her to Kai. That’s why sometimes it’s hurt to see his son’s face. But still, she loves him so much. She would do anything and give everything for his son.

“RiA, got get change your outfit!” ordered Kyungsoo

“Okay oppa!”

                RiA worked at a restaurant as a waiter. Kyungsoo was the one who introduced her to his boss. The boss accepted RiA to work there. Actually, the boss was RiA’s mother and aunt’s friend so she can work there. Sometimes she also invited Hoon to come there.

“Oppa, you already sent Hoon to his kindergarten, didn’t you?” asked RiA

“yes, my dear dongsaeng. I saw him with my own eyes when he entered his class,”

“Good. Now, I can work in peace,”

****

‘Welcome to Seoul, South Korea’ announce a woman when the passengers came down from the plane.

                Kai took off his sunglasses and inhaled deeply. He left this city 5 years ago because of his father’s order. He must leave RiA, his girlfriend since he couldn’t do anything to make her safe and protected. Kai didn’t want to do it either, but he knew his father would do something to harm her. Now, thinking about that, make him hate his old man so much.

‘RiA, can you forgive me if I meet you again? I’ll explain it to you,’ thought Kai.

“JongIn!” shouted Yixing, his best friend.

                He made his way to him and hugged his long-time-no-see friends. He missed them so much until he could flip in the air.

“How’s New York?” asked Luhan

“Great but I prefer Seoul,”

“Let’s go!” said Yixing

                Kai looked at his windows to see Seoul city. There was no significant change about the city. The air, the crowd, the place was still the same.

“Where do you want to go first? Your parents or maybe other?” asked Luhan

“I really want to meet RiA. Is she doing fine?”

                Yixing slowly pulled out the gas. He looked at Luhan and Luhan did too.

“Why? What happen?”

“She’s no longer in Seoul. She transferred to another city,” explained Luhan

“Where? Why? When?”

“Two weeks after you transferred to New York, she moved away. Since then, we never got anything about her. We also don’t know where. Her family keeps it as secret. I guess it’s related to your family,”

“It must be my father, right?”

“You still love her?” asked Yixing

“There is no single second that I did not think about her. How much I love her. How much I sorry for her,”

“Well, try to forget her now. Or your dad will do something crazier than he did last time,”

                Kai tightened his fist. He had no idea why his father did this to them. Isn’t falling in love is everybody’s right?

“So, where do you want to go?” asked Yixing after getting his concentration back.

“Let’s find Ami,”

“Her best friend? It’s not difficult. She was my junior at college,” said Yixing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for long update.. my internet connection was down at that time.. please keep reading and commenting ^_^