Chapter 33

Slipping Away

“Are you sure you’re okay?” asked Hoon to his uncle.

                “I’m okay Hoon-ah,” said Kyungsoo. He drove Hoon to Kim Residence to meet his grandparents.

                “Remember don’t tell omma and appa about this, uncle? Especially you were only discharge from hospital a week ago,”

                “I know. You can trust me. Okay, go now. I’ll wait for you here,”

Hoon prepared his heart to enter the house where his father lived. Actually, he wanted to go here alone along with his guards, but his uncle force him to go with him. Though he knew, Kyungsoo still have to take some rest after the surgery. The house guards took Hoon inside.

                “Hoon-ah, annyeong!” greet a woman. Hoon assumed she was his grandmother

                “Annyeonghaseyo,” Hoon bowed to her.

                “Don’t be so polite. I’m your grandmother. What brings you here?”

                “I’m here to meet your husband,”

                “Harabeoji,” said Mr. Kim from upstairs. “you can call us harabeoji and halmeoni from now.”

Hoon showed his aegyo smile and sat down on the couch. Because of his height, he had to climb to sit on the couch. His grandparents found it funny and cute.

                “What makes you here?” asked Mr. Kim

                “First of all, I want to greet you as my harabeoji and halmoni. Omma said we have to pay respect to someone who’s older than us,”

                “Oho, you’re such a nice boy. Your mother did teach you a lot,”

                “Another one is,” said Hoon. “can you both please let my father and mother to be together? I really want them to be together,”

Mr. And Mrs. Kim widened their eyes and saw each other.

                “You only want to say that?” asked Mrs. Kim

                “I have known about the conflict between two families. But, it’s not their fault to fall in love with each other, isn’t it? Omma said love is God’s greatest gift that we must protect. So, can you please let them?”

                “The problem is not that simple, sonja-ya. If you parents get married, our families will confuse about the successor,”

                “The problem is only about the successor? I could handle them well,”

Mr. Kim laughed for his grandson’s confidence. He inherited JongIn’s confidence as well. “You’re still too young to understand it. If your parents get married, you’ll have to choose when you’re 18 years old.”

                “I’ll study hard. I’ll work hard. Just please let them be together,” Hoon bowed at them.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were touched with Hoon’s action. The kid was such an angel.

 

Kyungsoo anxiously waited inside the car. One hour has passed but Hoon hadn’t came out. When he saw a little boy with a woman walked out, he relieved.

                “I will take my leave, halmeoni,” said Hoon bowed at her.

                “Yes, dear. Take care and don’t forget to come here often,”

Hoon melambai ke arahnya dan masuk ke dalam mobil.

                “Ottoke?” inquired Kyungsoo

                “It’s done. The rest is up to omma and appa,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it?

Please leave a comment and keep reading! ^__^