Chapter 17

Slipping Away

Unlike usual university, Seoul of Arts University didn't do anything like orientation day to new students. however, the senior will show off what they were working at class to the freshmen and their juniors. the school also held the event for anyone. so everybody could attend and see it.

Hoon was already ready with blue shorts and checkered shirt also a cap on his head. RiA dressed him with his favorite color, blue, for this special occasion. RiA wore her white jeans with violet blouse. At first, she was not sure whether to use Kai's necklace or not but Hoon made her to use it.

"You look more beautiful with the necklace, omma"

"Thank you, Hoon-ah. Are you ready?"

"um!" He nodded in excitement.

Mr. Ah couldn't come due to his work and Mrs. Ah was having a medical check up for her digestive system. RiA drove her own car and went to the performance stage with Hoon. oh, also with her father's men following her from behind.

------------

Seoul of Arts University was already filled with spectators from old students, visitors, and new students. Kai stepped down from his car. Although, he was still a freshman, few seniors already knew him. So that, he was asked to join their performance. Kai entered the school building when a white car arrived and parked beside his car. RiA helped her son released the seatbelt and stepped down from car. She held Hoon's hand and entered the Music Department.

"Are you going to learn in this department?" asked Hoon

"Yes, but not in vocal major. I will be in calssical music major "

"Woaa, That's why there are so many music instruments here. Cello, piano, Violins, Violas, Trumpet, Maracas, even Drum!"

RiA smiled at his son who was very happy with many instruments around him. Then, she saw people gathered at one place. She was curious and took a peek at it.

"AMi!!" panggil Ria

AMI turned around and felt excited seeing her best friend's face. She directly ran to her without paying attention to her pianist who still accompanying her singing.

"Bogoshipeo, RiA-ya!!"

"Nado bogoshipeo!"

The crowd slowly dismissed when RiA and AMi hugged.

"I'm sorry. I made your viwers gone"

"Don't worry. They could see me on the stage. How are you girl? I really miss you"

"I miss you too. I'm fine. I have plenty stories for you. Before that, Hoon-ah!" called riA.

Hoon, who was having fun playing a baby sax with one of students there, put down the saxophone and came to RiA.

"Don't say to me he is JongHoon?" said AMi

"Hoon-ah, greet my friend. This is Aunt AMi"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jonghoon imnida. You can call me Hoon"

"Annyeong, Hoon-ah. I'm your mother's best friend. My name is Lee AMi. Just call me Aunt AMi"

AMi, RiA and Hoon took a stroll at the performance venue. They spent their time with chatting because they haven't met for a long time. Once AMi visited RiA in Busan for a vacation but Hoon was still a baby at that time. AMi entered the school a year longer than RiA. That makes her a senior to RiA.

"You're majoring classical music then?"

"Yep, It's been a while since the last time I played cello in perfect way"

"You still remember our dream?"

"Of course. Let's work hard to become a professional musician!"

They both laughed hard until the crowd was looking at them. They shut their mouth right away.

"You ever meet him again?"

RiA knew who she was talking about. Kai

"For 5 years, I have done well in hiding from him. It was ruined until he found me weeks ago in Busan"

"He also looks for me to find you"

"Di d you tell him about Hoon?"

"No of course. I'm not stupid. But you do know what he's like"

"Ya, Ambitious and would do anything to get what he wants."

They both sighed when AMi suddenly realized someting.

"RiA-ya! Where's Hoon?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!