Chapter 35

Slipping Away

Difficult days has passed, now RiA and Kai can spend their happy times with their son. Their wedding has been approved by both families. Here they are now, on a plane to spend their honeymoon time to Lombok, Indonesia. They bring along Hoon with them because he wants to have a holiday.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the plane will be landing at Lombok International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelt and put your feet under your seat,"

RiA who didn't sleep changed her gaze to her husband and son. Both of them had similiar sleeping style. Their head rested on each other shoulder. She put Hoon's seatbelt and woke Kai up.

"Kai, wake up, use your seatbelt. We’ll going to land soon,"

"Wear it for me," said him using aegyo

"Use it by yourself,"

"Shireo. If you don’t want to, then I don’t want to wear it,"

RiA gave up and fastened his seatbelt. Kai opened his eyes and gave a peck on her lips.

"Ya! You flirtatious boy!"

-------

Finished check out some documents at the airport, they waited for their pickup. It was raining hard, making their plan to take a stroll on the beach cancelled.

"It’s raining….," said Hoon disappointed

"You can play tomorrow morning, dear. You can play or swim or do anything at Senggigi Beach," replied Kai comforted his only son.

"Don’t worry about that,appa. I have listed what will I do tomorrow," answered Hoon while taking a piece of long paper from his backpack.

They both chuckled and hurrily went inside the car when their pickup was arrived. The three of them were soaked of raining.

FLASHBACK

"You will go to Lombok?" asked Mr. Ah when he visited his daughter’s house

"Yup. It’s only a week. Hoon also will have his school vacation, so why not?"

"Why so sudden? You should told me sooner so I can choose guards for you, "

"Appa, I and JongIn join a travel tour. Therefore, you don’t have to worry okay? Besides, Kai will be my guardian,"

"RiA-ya, You’re my only daughter. Hoon is my only grandson. Of course I will worried. I’m still not willing to give you to him,"

"It’s only a week. No guards. We’ll be fine. Okay?"

Mr. Ah only let out a sigh.

FLASHBACK END

The car stopped in front of a penthouse. RiA's jaw dropped as soons as she saw the penthouse. Kai lied to her.

"You said we’ll stay at a hotel. Not a penthouse," protested RiA

"Hehehe, Just enjoy it, baby,"

Because of soaking, RiA boiled water to make tea and told Hoon to go bath. Kai backhugged her when she poured hot water to a teapot.

"You’re wet! Go change your clothes!" ordered RiA

Kai took off his shirt and threw it. He backhugged his wife again.

"You soaked my clothes,"

"Leave it. You look more tantalizing when you’re wet,"

"Ya!" RiA blushed hard when he said that

CTAARRR!!!

"Omma!!!" cried Hoon

"Sshh, gwaenchanayo. Go to sleep now," Hoon agreed and followed his mother to his room.

She finished made Hoon sleep and saw Kai sat on a couch, watching TV.

"Your turn," Kai said it while drying his hair after taking a bath. He wore a sleeveless T-shirt with a pants.

"Have some tea to warm your body,"

When she was in bathroom, Kai drank his tea. He walked near a big window beside dining room. This penthouse belonged to Jung's family actually. Jung's properties were given to Ah and Kim family as compensation. A heavy rain still covered Lombok city with lightning.

RiA came out from the bathroom wearing a long dress with spaghetti straps covering her white shoulder. Her hair was tied up. She was amazingly beautiful to Kai.

"O.. What do you stare?" asked RiA

"Staring at yo—I mean rain,"

"Okay,"

They awkwardly sat on the couch. RiA hugged her legs and sipped her tea. Kai can't focus himself from staring at RiA. A drop of water fall to her shoulder made him gulped down her saliva several times. How could that girl drove him crazy while she still sat so calm beside him? RiA turned her face to see Kai.

"Waeyo Kai? Is there a problem?"

"Aniyo.I’m just happy having you and Hoon on my side now,"

"Yeah. Me too."

They both smiled and turned their attention to local TV channel again. She made him so frustrated. Every single parts of her face tempted him so much. Moreover her body. God, why I think like a ert? prayed Kai inside his heart. She is my wife. I had ever see her body last time. Oh, it's frustrating, he thought. He ruffled his hair and took off his clothes.

"I’ll go crazy now,"

"What is it, Kai?"

"It’s hot,"

"Huh? It’s raining you know. How could you feel hot? Put on your shirt,"

"Why? Why do I have to use my shirt back?" Kai smirk at RiA

"Just because,"

He amused himself by seeing RiA's reaction. He put his arm on her shoulder and pulled her closer. Truthfully, RiA knew what Kai want to do. She liked to though. She saw Kai's eyes who watched TV but didn't focus. RiA peck his lips lightly.

"Happy?"

Kai back to his sense, then he showed his famous smirk. He approached RiA's face and pin her between the couch and him.

"Only that? You could do more,"

He kissed her deeply. Her lips was his most favorite heroin. She is an addiction for him. He kept wanting for more after kissing her. She replied his kiss and threw her arms to Kai's neck.

CTARR!

A big lightning sound shocked RiA and broke their kiss.

"Sorry. Do I hurt you? The lightning was so loud," said RiA

Kai got up and carried her to their room. He kicked the door to close it.

"This room will muffle the thunder sound,"

RiA still think about his words when Kai kissed her again. Somehow he felt high when he saw RiA's beautiful face. His kiss trailed down her neck and getting wilder. As a result he left some marks there.

"JongIn-ah....,"

"What is it jagi?"

"Hoon..... in front of the door,"

Kai stopped his action and saw the door. The door was opened with Hoon crying in front of it. Kai moved to RiA's side.

"Any problem, honey?"

"I can’t sleep. Can I sleep here?"

"Okay, come here"

Hoon climbed to the bed and lied between Kai and RiA.

"Hoon-ah, you ruin my best moment,"

"Kai!"

Hoon fell asleep instantly while grabbing RiA's cloth and hold Kai's shoulder.

--------

The rain has stopped but the sun was still shy to show his warm light. Hoon opened his eyes and checked around him. His parents were still asleep. Their hands were holding each other and embraced him. WHile trying not to wake them, Hoon sneaked out to go to his room.

He took his new camera-a gift from Kyungsoo-and bring it to master bedroom. He dragged a chair from dining room and piled up some pillows on it. He put his camera to get a good angle. He put the timer and sneaked back to his parents embrace. Pretended to sleep.

CKLIK!

After making sure his parents didn't wake up, he cleared up the chair, pillows, and camera. He checked the picture and happy because the result was good. He went back to their embrace to wake them up.

"Omma..  wake up. Let’s go to the beach,"

"Appa.. wake up....,"

"ten more minutes, please" said Kai

"Wake Up!!"

"Fine. You woke us," said RiA.

Hoon jumped on their bed to hug them. He has never been this happy before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's done!!

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting this story. I really appreciate you guys. Thank you. *bowed*

I know I'm still lacking but please look forward to another story from me.

If you don't know Senggigi Beach, it's located in West Nusa Tenggara, one of 34 provinces in Indonesia. It's a beautiful beach beside Kuta in Bali.