Chapter 2

Slipping Away

It’s been a month since she saw Kai for the last time. Kai is the boy that completely changed her high school life. She realized their relationship will be opposed by both families. Ah family and Kim family have long history of rivalry. Even since Korea was ruled by a monarchy until today.

                Kai and RiA also ordinary high school students that also want to befriend with anybody they like. Kai knew RiA’s family background, so did RiA. She thought she only a friend to Kai until he cofessed to her when they were still freshmen.

FLASHBACK

                After school, RiA had to practice for the upcoming jazz dancing competition. Her school had a studio that usually used by dancing club. She wasn’t part of them, so she used it secretly.

#EXO-What Is Love#

                Kai walked down the corridor when he heard music was played from the studio. He peeped from the door gap and saw RiA danced there. She wasn’t part of dance team like him but he admitted that she was talented.

                Kai almost stared at her for 30 minutes. She was charmed by her.

‘Ah!’ RiA fell down because she didn’t stabilize her position. He can’t stand it and rushed to help her.

You okay?’

‘Just fell down. It’s okay. thanks,’

                RiA stood up again with holding the pain. She really hate to show her pain to somebody. She practiced again with Kai followed her.

Practice alone is not fun,’

‘Gomawo,’

***

When is the competition?’ asked Kai after accompanying RiA practicing.

Next week. Ah, are you busy that time?’

No. Why?’

If you’re free, you can come there. I have 4 tickets. I’ve used it for my parents and AMi. I hope you could come,’

If your parents know I come, we’ll be in big trouble,’

Come on. From 3500 viwers, appa and omma wouldn’t notice you. I only want to show my gratitude,’

 ‘Okay. I won’t disappoint you,’

FLASHBACK END