Chapter 31

Slipping Away

Tomorrow....

Everything has been prepared by Kai. From the easy one to do until the worst plan they could imagine. Both Kai and RiA were on their way to Jung’s residence. From datas that kaicollected, Mr. Jung had a very bad track records in both companies. He sold their company secrets to destroy them. He did that to avenge his family revenge after being destroyed

                “I hope Hoon will be okay,” hoped RiA

                “He’ll be okay, baby,”

RiA bit her lips. She was going to say something but she hold it.

                “What is it?” Kai could sense her anxiety

                “If we can be together again, the three of us, I would like to tell Hoon about you. The fact that you are his biological father. I don’t mind if he stayed with you. Just take care of him. I know I’m wrong keeping the truth from both of you,”

                “Listen, RiA-ya. Nobody will separate you and your son. Nobody could separate us again. Okay? Don’t worry,”

BRUAAAKKKKK!!!

Someone jumped to the top of Kai’s car when they already near the residence. He stoppedhis car and went outside to check. He saw a man holda dagger and came down from the car. He only stared at RiA who still inside the car. He opened the car door and dragged her.

Kai fought him and successfully saved her though Kai was injured due to knife jab on his arm.

                “It must be Jung’s man. We have to be careful,” RiA nodded and ripped her clothes to stop Kai’s bleeding.

They entered Jung residence and Mr. Jung’s men already waited for them. Kai told RiA to stay on his back. He couldn’t place RiA in danger. He had to face them, fight them alone with his injured arm. There is no other way. Where the hell are them? Thought Kai.

Those attacked Kai from every direction. He can only fight people who near him. He could send his attacks to someone who was more further. He felt desperate because of this.

                “Stop!”

The short order made the attacks stopped. Kai fell to the ground because of exhaustment. He hadto face 150 persons alone with only one arm.

                “You are really brave to come here alone. I thought you would bring your father’s troops,”

                “Just give my son back,”

                “Not so soon. I want your fathers to see what is losing mean. I lost my twins when they were kids because of your families! My wife died because of depression because of your families! Back then, my family was the one who rule this town. I’ll get the glory back,”

                “Your revenge is not important. You want to get your glory back, just work harder,” said Kai

Mr. Jung took a step forward towards Kai. He slapped him hard on the cheek also grabbed RiA’s hair. He even hit him hard and step on his injured arm.

                “AARRRGGGHHHHHH!” Kai screamed in pain

                “Stop it!” RiA begged him. He couldn’t see Kai in pain anymore.

                “You both only the opening of my big plan. Once you’ll die, I’ll be happy!”

Mr. Jung pulled RiA by her hair and dragged her. She fought back by hitting his back with a stick near her.

                “This girl,” Mr. Jung slapped her hard until she fainted. He asked his men to take care of her.

                “You’re really an old crappy bastard,” said someone

Both of them turned their gaze and Kai set a smile. The voice was belong to his friend, Luhan. He also bring his men alongside with Yixing. Aside from Kai’s family’s men, they also bring their own army to fight. Kai knew that cute boy is actually a mafia’s son though he preferred being called a merchant’s son. Yixing also actually a son from national intelligent member or he would call police.

                “Sorry we’re late, pal. It’s hard for Luhan to wake up early,” said Yixing

                “So, which man should we beat?” said Luhan smiled in cute way

                “Just take care of them,” said Kai stood up on his feet

                “What do you wait? Kill them all!” ordered Mr. Jung

                “Go! Save your bride and your son,” said Luhan

                “I owe you guys,”

                “We’ll remember that. Let’s go Luhan,” said Yixing cracked his palm

Kai nodded and went to chase RiA leaving Yixing and Luhan to finish the ‘hunting’.

                “Hiyaaa!!!” said a man aiming a stick at Luhan. He only showed his baby smile and the man suddenly amazed at him. Luhan did a spin kick to the man and the other guys.

                “Stop charming them,” said Yixing. “It’s weird.”

                “Hey, don’t blame me for what God gave to me,”

Soon, they fight again until their enemies could not stand on their own feet. Only Mr. Jung left. He felt anxious seeing his men down.

                “Let’s finish this old man,” said Luhan

****

Jung’s men pushed RiA over a room. They showed a erted smile. Luckily, RiA once learned how to use Thai-boxing to protect herself. She did a spinkick and dunked them until they lose their consciousness

DUKK!!

RiA fell because someone hit her on her head. Her consciousness was slowly dwindling as she could see someone tried to touch her with his erted smile. But, Kai arrived faster and kicked him hard in the face before he could do anything to his girl. He punched him then pushed him towards the window.

                “Kai...,” said RiA weak

                “Sssh, you’re okay now.Let’s find Hoon,” Kai wrapped her with her jacket and help RiA to stand

                “How about Mr. Jung?”

                “Taken care by Luhan and Yixing. Let’s go,”

They looked in every single room in the house and finally found their baby in a wardrobe. He’s been tied and his mouth was shut with a duck tape. Kai opened the tied while RiA woke him up.

                “Hoon, wake up. It’s mother. Open your eyes, baby,” cried RiA

                “Omma,” replied Hoon very softly

RiA hugged her son.

                “Uncle Kai, annyeonghaseyo,” Kai laughed and caressed his hair. The kid still greeted him though he was injured.

                “Polices are here. Let’s go,”

****

Yixing and Luhan really finished them without leaving a single person. Their handsome faces also still clean without sweat or even blood. Most of Mr. Jung’s men had a wound or injuries in their bodies. Also there are some people who break their hands and legs. They waved at Kai, RiA, and Hoon while sitting leisurely in the garden feeling the sunlight. Mr. Jung also has been dragged to Police Office.

                “Aigoo, those brats,” said Kai

                “We’re done our job. Can we leave now? I still have works to do,” said Yixing

                “And congratulations, my friend. You finally get what you want,” said Luhan. “Don’t forget we still remember your promise.”

Kai laughed with his best friends. Then, he walked to RiA and Hoon’s side.

                “I hope this will be the end,” said Kai

RiA smiled heavily and fell down to the grass.

                “RiA-ya! RiA-ya!”

                “Omma!!”