Chapter 34

Slipping Away

Kai changed the TV channel in his hospital room. Nothing seemed fun for him since all of the news were containing about marriage and divorce between celebrities. Actually, the doctor already said to Kai thyat he could discharge since 4 days ago, but he refused to do it.

                “Aaaah, tomorrow she will discharge from hospital. Should I do some event for her? Well, I never do something for her,” mumbled Kai to himself

                “APPAAA!!” Hoon called him opening the door.

                “Ya, don’t yell here. Or the nurse will angry to you,” said Kai

                “Ups, I won’t do that again,” replied Hoon closed his mouth with his hand

Kai laughed at him and zone out again.

                “Appa, when will you marry omma?” asked Hoon bluntly

                “Mwo?” he was shocked until he hit his bed with his injured arm. “Arrghh,”

                “Be careful, appa,”

                “Say it again,”

                “When.Will.You.Marry.Omma?”

Kai blinked at him then an idea popped into his head.

                “I will if you help me. Can you do me a favor?” asked Kai

****

Yixing, Luhan, and AMi visited hospitalized RiA. RiA felt grateful to them to help her so much.

                “Omma....,”

                “Aigoo, Hoon-ah,” said Ami

                “Annyeonghaseyo,  Aunt AMi, Uncle Yixing, Uncle Luhan,” Hoon bowed at them. “Omma, appa has something to say to you.”

                “What is it?” asked RiA

Hoon asked RiA to sit on the wheel chair and brought her to lobby. AMi. Luhan, and Yixing followed him from behind. The lobby was filled with patients and hospital workers.

                “YA, MEOHANEUN GEOYA??!!?!” a sound from Radio room was leaking to hall.

Suddenly a big monitor which show a news program, changed to Kai’s face.

                “Ah RiA, can you see me?” said Kai. RiA could see two of his father’s men were guarding beside him. Making sure nobody would not interrupt him. “We both first met in kindergarten right? Our family always put us in the same school since we were toddlers. Is it coincidence? I always take it as a destiny. A destiny that put us together. I finally able to say how happy I am when you agree to bemy girl in high school. Until my father separated us five years ago, leaving you and our baby. Believe me, I never stop loving you. Ah RiA-ya, Saranghae,”

Tears were rolling on RiA’s cheeks. She could feel Kai’s sincerity through out the video. Suddenly, a nurse approached her and give her a rose. Another nurse too, then a patient, a doctor, even a security guard. Now, RiA had a bouquet of rose on her hands. Kai stood in front of her and kneeled before her.

                “Ah RiA-ya,” said Kai

                “Accept him! Accept him!” yelled Luhan. And he got punched from AMi and Yixing because of his action.

                “Sorry for the disturbance,” continued Kai. “Ah RiA-ya, will you marry me?”

RiA opened as a sign of not believing what she heard.

                “Accept him! Accept him! Accept him!” all of the crowd yelled for both of them.

                “Ige myoya, JongIn-ah,”

                “You only have two choices, it is a YES or I DO,” RiA chuckled upon hearing him.

                “I’d love to become your wife,”

Kai couldn’t hide his happy laugh.He hugged her and carried her. Everyone in the lobby was clapping their hands and congratulated them.

                “How about our families then?” asked RiA

                “You don’t have to worry about that, RiA-ya,” said Mr. Ah. Both of parents were acftually stood up near them. Seeing Kai’s proposal and another event that Kai has prepared. “As long as he promise to take care of you, I have no other choice.”

                “As long as your daughter also take care of my son, I don’t have another choice too,” said Mr. Kim

Kai kissed RiA in front of all of people there. They were cheering again at them.

                “Hooraay!” yelled Hoon

                “Ya, you can’t see that!” said Luhan closed Hoon’s eyes with his hands. “Congratulations, chingu-ya!”

Kai broke his kiss and hugged RiA. “Thank you for not giving up on me,” said RiA.

                “Never.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's going to end soon... T.T

My favorite picture of Kai for you...

And Happy birthday to D.O oppa (20 years old) and Kai oppa (19 years old)

Kai is older by four months than me now.. hahaha