Chapter 16

Slipping Away

RiA had prepared herself to start her new life in Seoul. She will study at Seoul of Arts University. Hoon was already happy with his new school.

"Your first day at school will be filled with school performance right?"

"Yes, appa. It's like a welcoming event for new students. Everyone could attend there,"

"I can go there too? Can I omoni?" asked Hoon

"Because there is no school tomorrow, Okay then"

"HURRAY!!"

Everybody was laughing seeing his cute reactions.

~~~

When Kai arrived at Seoul, His father has told him to stop his futile actions for RiA. He couldn't step back now, He had to get back what he should possesed.

"Son, you can't be like this! She avoided you when she saw you, okay? Remember she's still your enemy"

"No, dad. I won't stop until she let me to know my son!"

"Son? What do you mean by son? You have a kid from her?"

Kai kept his mouth shut. his father didn't need to know what happen until he was sure either. Their family war will be worser than ever.

"Kim Jongin! Answer my question!"

"You don't have to worry dad. I'll finish my own business. I'll go to school and do your business as you wish. Just don't disturb me"

Mr. Kim who sat at his work chamber stared at his son's face. He could see from Kai's eyes, his son was determined to do it. He wouldn't have many choices about this.

"I still disagree with your decision. Jongin-ah, can you please forget her? I can find you another girl which is better than her"

"Abeoji, she's special to me. I don't care if you disagree with me as long as you didn't interfere my decision. Good night, abeoji"

Kai bowed at his father and left the room. He stooped for the moment and turned his back.

"I almost forget, there will be a performing arts to celebrate the new students. i hope you and omoni could attend"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how many updates I did this week? hahaha

Hope you like it!