Chapter 3

Slipping Away

Kai and RiA started to befriend with each other. Every single person in the school also surprised with the fact but they don’t give a damn about that. They’re only friends. They won’t make any deeper relationship because of their family.

                RiA packed her things that she will brought to Incheon. Her clothes, books, laptop, photos and a necklace. A necklace with a ballerina dancer as the pendant. A necklace that Kai gave to her when he confessed to her.

FLASHBACK

‘RiA-ya! Can you see this necklace?’ aske Kai out of blue

                RiA was writing her report when Kai suddenly came to her class and sat on the chair in front of her. She didn’t pay attention to him because of her unfinished report. Kai flicked her forehead to get her attention.

‘That’s hurt!’ her eyes stopped when she saw the necklace right in front of her eyes.

‘It’s beautiful, isn’t it?’

‘It is,’ she said in not enthusiasm tone

‘RiA-ya!’ Kai took her book to get her full attention.

‘What’s the problem, Kai?’

This is for you,’

                RiA stared at it. That ballerina pendant with pink swarovski stone was really pretty.

‘Thank you, Kai. But, what’s that for? You know I’m not a dancer. I’m a cellist,’

Your figure when you danced the last time is my first impression about you,’

‘Then? Only for that reason? You shouldn’t do this,’

‘Can you please close your eyes?’

‘Why? What is it?’

‘Just close them,’

                RiA followed his instruction to close her eyes. She felt his hands around her neck. She thought Kai helped her to put the necklace. His hot breath could be felt around her neck.

‘I like you, Ah RiA. Would you mind becoming my girlfriend?’

                RiA opened her eyes, turned around and Kai locked his lips onto hers.

FLASHBACK END

                RiA smiled if she has to remember that. They officially became a couple since then. Until the day he left her with his child in her womb. He left them without an announcement or even a call. She put the necklace back to the box and saved them in the bottom of her belongings.

                She had finished packing her things then stared at her room. She’ll leave this room for good now. She has to forget about Kai and started a new life with her child.

“Come on, RiA. Say goodbye to Seoul now,” said her mother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

upadte after long hiatus because of long vacation. please comment