Chapter 27

Slipping Away

Kyungsoo's car stopped in front of a kindergarten bulding. He put down his glasses and entered his way to the building. Most of girls who worked there as a teacher fell into his charms. Kyungsoo always greet them with his friendly smiles. He asked to two girls near him to ask about Hoon's whereabout.

                “Good afternoon. My name is Do Kyungsoo. I’m looking for my nephew. His name is Jonghoon. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find his class. Can you help me?” asked Kyungsoo

                “O-o-of course. He’s in Library. Let me show you,”

                “Thank you. You’re so kind,” replied Kyungsoo with his smile. Once again, all of the girls there were melting because of his charms. His big eyes changed into line when he smiled widely.

After being accompanied to library, Kyungsoo thanked the teacher. He peeked from the window and saw his lovely nephew was reading. His friends made a circle around him. Hoon saw Kyungsoo and waved at him.

                “Uncle Kyungsoo! When you came?” asked Hoon

                “Just arrived oday. I have days off so I want to see you. We’re going to have fun!”

                “Hurray!!”

                “Hoon?!” called Hoon's teacher

                “Ah, we’ll meet again after school, uncle!” Kyungsoo nodded.

****

                “You’re really going to spend your holiday with me? Really?” confirmed Hoon

                “Yap. Your mom has agreed,”

                “So omma and uncle Kai will spend this night just two of them?”

Kyungsoo stopped his car all of a sudden because of Hoon's saying. Was he not misheard? RiA and Kai lived in one apartment?

                “Who live together?” Hoon explained everything to his uncle innocently. He told him how he moved to an apartment with his mother because of some men were having a shooting scene in front of his harabeoji's house, how he met Kai, until the reason why RiA and Hoon live in Kai's apartment.

                “Destiny is playing with them. So funny,”

                “What’s so funny?”

                “Nothing,” Kyungsoo started his car engine again and listened to Hoon's story.  “Hoon, what do you think about uncle Kai?”

                “Uncle Kai is a very nice person. I don’t know why I like him being around me or mom. I already think him as my own father, uncle. I even want to match them together,”

                “Match them?! You’re still a little boy, for God’s sake!”

                “I don’t care. I really want uncle Kai to be my father,”

                “How about your real father? You’re still curious about him?”

                “Of course I do. But I also want omma to be happy,”

Kyungsoo were so dazed hearing Hoon. His nephew was such an angel. His parents were lucky to have him.

                “Uncle, you join me? I’m sure they will be together after this night,”

                “Ya! JongHoon! You little kid! Ckckckckck. I wonder what RiA thought to you,”

Kyungsoo and Hoon laughed together. He already thought RiA as his own little sister. Since RiA didn't have any male siblings, Kyungsoo was the official successor of Ah family though he had different surname. That's the law. He also knew RiA still love him despite her family against her. She deserved to be happy with Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the story is going to end soon! or isn't it?

Thank you for supporting with reading and commenting! ^__^