Chapter 19

Slipping Away

“Please welcome, Phantom!" said the MC

                A group contains 7 boys came up to stage with shouting from their fans as cheering. RiA could see Kai with white shirt and black cropped vest. His favorite outfit when he performed.

                Their performance started as the music played. RiA has forgotten how charming Kai when he danced. He looked charming and elegant. As usual, he put his passion to bring the best performance.

“Oh My, he's so handsome,”

“Which one?”

“the one who wear cropped vest,”

“I heard he is still a freshman like us,”

“Really? He's not a senior? His talent must be remarkable to be performed here,"

                Conversation between two girls behind RiA, made her eavesdropped them. It made her smile actually. She had o agree Kai could make anyone fall for his moves. The crowd clapped their hands after the performance ended. Hoon clapped the loudest in his mother's embrace. Not for long, Kai appeared beside them still with his stage outfit. 

“Did you watch me?” said Kai

“Of course. You’re so cool!” praised Hoon

                Kai lift Hoon and messed his hair. If anyone see them, they might think they were a family. Both girls from previous conversation also saw it and whispered to each other.

“The little boy is his son? Omo~~ I’m so heartbroken,”

“I guess not. He's too young to be a father. if, that boy is his son, so the girl is his wife?"

“Oh no. I can't make him mine,”

“Just try it. Maybe he's not. The boy called him uncle, didn't he?"

“But their face look similar,"

                RiA didn't continue her eavesdropping. She admitted Hoon's face really resembled his father's face except his eyes.

“Hoon-ah, let's go home. Harabeoji and Halmoni will wait for dinner,"

“But, omma…,”

                Seeing RiA's expression, Hoon knew his mother order couldn't be denied. Kai put Hoon down and let him went to his mother.

“Just let me go to the rest room first,” said Hoon

************************

                Kai stood up in front of rest room, waiting for RiA and Hoon to come out.

“You want me to take you home?” asked Kai

“No need. I bring my own car,”

“RiA-ya, can we talk for a moment?”

                RiA nodded and told Hoon to sit down on near chair while she followed Kai to talk.

“What do you want--,”

                Kai put his arms around her. She could not move because behind her is wall. His right hand touch her necklace.

“You still have it?”

“You wnat me to get rid of it?” asked RiA to hide her nervous feeling

“Why do you still keep it? You said you don't want to have any connection with me again,”

“None of your bussiness. Are you done? I have to go home,”

“Ah RiA. If a nice treat didn't move you, then I can do anything to make you stay with me,”

                Kai kissed her cheek lightly and smirked at her. RiA was shock. Hoon, who was following them, confused at them and asked.

“Are you guys okay?” asked Hoon

“Yes. Let's go home. Say your farewell to him,”

                Hoon said farewell to Kai and went home with RiA. Kai was getting more confident about his guess. Hoon is his sone. He only needs to prove it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a nice reading! Don't forget to leave comments!