Chapter 18

Slipping Away

"RiA-ya! Where's Hoon?"

"Isn't he... Oh My!"

Both of them searched for him around music department because Hoon was just there. Nevertheless, he couldn't be found anywhere. Then, they looked for him at cafe, near the stage, and exhibition. Still, he couldn't be found.

"Should we call security or information center? Or ask your guards?" asked AMi

"Don't.  It'll only make things worse. People will get curious."

Right when they were confused, a familiar voice called them.

"Omoni! Aunt AMi"

RiA turned around and almost ran at him to hug him if she didn't see someone standing next to her son. Even AMi was speechless seeing both of them.

"Omoni, look who I met just now! You still remember when I had fight with my friends, didn't you? This uncle is the one who help me. His name is Kim Jongin or you may call him Kai. I remember now!" told Hoon

Kai bowed at them politely pretended that he didn't know them. Both RiA and AMi also bowed at him awkwardly. Hoon, who doesn't know anything, asked three of them to walk together.

Then, a pianist called AMi.

"AMi-ya! we must get ready,"

"RiA-ya, Hoon-ah, eummm Kai, I have to go. RiA-ya, don't forget to watch my performance,"

"Bye, aunt AMi!"

AMi took her leave and catched up the pianist. Leaving just three of them standing awkwardly. Hoon decided to continue their tour as RiA chose to walk behind Kai and Hoon.

RiA paid attention her son who was very excited listening to Kai's stories. Kai introduced many kinds of performing arts to Hoon. Beside a fact that Hoon is an easy-going boy, he spoke so naturally at him. It was only their second meeting but feels like they have met for a long time. Could this be called as father-son internal bond?

~~~~~~~~~~

Kai hold Hoon's hand and showed him kinds of performing arts. From Hoon's eyes, Kai could tell the boy was very enthusiastic about it. Even though he knew it was only their second meeting, he felt so close with Hoon. He suspected the fact Hoon was his son was true as RiA kept setting apart them, but he was not sure either. Was Hoon really his son?

"What is that noise?" asked Hoon

"I guess the show will start," said kai

"Omoni, Let's see it!"

They stopped at stage. The performance would start in a minute. The spectators gave applause for the first performance. It was AMi and her vocal group singing Stand Up for Love.

"Aunt AMi is really cool!"

"No one can beat her voice since elementary school," commented RiA

Hoon could not see the performance well because people in front of him were way too tall. Kai lifted him and put him on his shoulder.

"Can you see it now?" asked Kai

"Thank you,"

They continue to watch the performance until Kai's friend called him.

"Kai, it's our time"

Kai nodded and put Hoon down. He his hair softly.

"Hey Hoon, will you see my performance?"

"You're going to perform? Of course I want to see you!"

"Thank you"

Kai his head again then took a glance at RiA. She turned her face around so Kai could see a necklace on her neck. He smirked and go to the backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll leave this chapter for you guys. See you next week maybe If I'm not busy with quizes or test or anything else.

Enjoy!!