Chapter 9 - "I love you so much!"

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 "I love you so much !"

 

Eun Mi stood in her bathroom, looking at the mirror,"I should use some mascara...and eyeliner and...lip gloss?" She looked trough her beauty-bag. "Why don't I have such things all girls have?" she asked herself and sighed. 

She woke up extra early today, she wanted to make herself pretty for the cinema with L.joe. 

"Kamsahamnida~!" she thanked her neighbour. "No problem, they are old ones. But are still good though." the yound lady said. Eun Mi quickly walked back to her appartment and then to her bathroom. 

She used the eyeliner and mascara. Instead of lip gloss she used lip balm. 

"Okay... I think it's okay. And my hair?" she asked herself "I just leave my hair like always..."

After putting on her school uniform she walked out ,and began to walk to school.

 

 

"Chunji oppa?" she tapped his shoulder. He stood at the school gates, staring blankly around. 
"Ah, yeah? Eun Mi!" he came back to reality and smiled at her "What's up?" Eun Mi looked around,"Where is L.joe?" Chunji eyed her suspicious,"Don't say... you even made yourself more prettier!"

Eun Mi gulped and shook her head nervously,"A-ani! So... where is he?" He shrugged,"He already went out before us from the dorm. He went to school without us." She made an 'o' shape with and nodded her head. "I'll be going to class then..." she began to walk.

Chunji rolled playfully his eyes at her,"You know, I'm in your class too? I'll walk with you." She nodded,"Okay!" 

Entering the class, Eun Mi spotted L.joe at his seat next to hers. "L.joe oppa!" she quickly walked to him and  sat excited down,"We'll be going to the cinema today ,right?"

"Yes, I think so. Why?" he asked with a pokerface. Eun Mi made a face,"Aren't you excited?" He shook his head,"No, why would I?" Eun Mi scoffed,"Psh!" And turned to the front. L.joe shrugged and looked back at the front.

After some minutes the teacher came in and started the class.

Eun Mi kept glancing over to L.joe. Did he really not care that they are going there together? For the first time?

"Miss Park Eun Mi!" the teacher yelled. "D-deh!" Eun Mi looked confused back to the teacher. Without knowing she was staring at L.joe, until the teacher yelled several times her name.

"Is Byunhun more intereseting as my class?" he asked angrily. Eun Mi blushed in embarrassment and shook her head quickly,"N-no! I was ju-"

"First you are using the nurse office for dirty things and now staring at each other in my class!" the teacher shook his head.

Eun Mi looked at him in disbelief and stood up,"Yah, teacher! Who said I did dirty things with him? I'm still innocent!! I explained that the last time to you!" 

The class and the teacher looked shocked at her. Eun Mi lowered her head. She saw L.joe's surprised face. She sighed, prepared for the detention the teacher will give her.

"Park Eun Mi! Detention today after school!!" the teacher yelled "Out of my class now! Wait in front of the door until the class ends!"

Eun Mi sighed,"Deh." And walked out of class. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it,"I hate that... I was so happy for the movie with L.joe. But L.joe didn't even care. Tsk!" She punched the door with her fist.

"Park Eun Mi!" the teachers yelling was heard. "Jesonghabnida..." she said loudly enough, for the teacher to hear.

 

 

After classes was over ,Eun Mi entered the class, packed her things and was about to walk out the classroom, but someone grabbed her shoulder,"Where are ya'going?"

She made a face,"Caféteria." L.joe sighed,"Whats up with you today? You're weird." Eun Mi pursed her lips angrily,"I made myself pretty for you! And still you didn't recognize! No, you aren't even excited to watch movies with me!" L.joe was surprised for a moment ,but then smirked,"You made yourself pretty for me?" 

Eun Mi gulped and blinked. "Nevermind ,you're an arrogant jerk!" with that she walked out the class room. 

Chunji came over to L.joe,"Even I noticed ,that she was prettier then usually. I even noticed that she did it for you." He shook his head at L.joe,"You just made her sad. Maybe she will cry somewhere her eyes out and will ruin her face, because of the eyeliner and the mascara."

L.joe gulped,"Are girls really that sensitive?" Chunji nodded. 

L.joe quickly ran after Eun Mi, but she was already who knows where. "Caféteria!" L.joe walked quickly there and looked around. 

Then he spotted her. With some boys; with the rest of Teentop. He walked towards them.

 

"Oh, Eun Mi, your boyfriend comes." Changjo pointed to L.joe who waved coolly at them. Ricky made a grimasse at his L.joe hyung. 

"Are you crying?!" L.joe grabbed Eun Mi's shoulders and made her face him. Eun Mi frowned and looked confused at him,"Why the hell would I cry?" 

L.joe let her go and faked awkwardly a cough,"You are a girl..."

The rest of Teentop rowned also at him. "Just because she's a girl...?" Niel asked. L.joe smiled awkwardly,"Nevermind..."

Chunji joined Teentop and Eun Mi,"Hey! So, Eun Mi... you have detention? Shall I do something? Then we could have detention together!" He slung an arm around her shoulder.

L.joe eyed the two, disgusted,"Yah, she's mine ,okay?" He  slung an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself and away from Chunji.

Chunji chuckled,"You're jealious again!" Then Ricky pointed at L.joe and pouted angrily,"Why didn't you notice how beautiful Eun Mi looks today? I know she's always pretty ,but she made herself chic for you!" L.joe bite his botton lip,"I'm only a male human!"

Eun Mi glared up at him,"Tsk. Nice excuse. Everybody from this boys realized it, only you didn't! Jerk!" Changjo shrugged at L.joe,"Sorry, but you can't say anything. It's your fault."

"But its just make-up!" L.joe mocked. Eun Mi pushed him away from her and hold her chin higher,"I just watch alone some movies! Or maybe someone,except you, will go with me!" 

She crossed her arms and walked away.

Teentop watched her going. "Every boy would chase after her. And you are just watching her leave? Don't forget; A whole month." CAP said. L.joe sighed,"Later, I'll catch her."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Detention. Eun Mi sat in the classroom; she had to clean the class room everywhere. 

No one was in school, everyone was already gone.

She cleaned the class room all by herself and used 2 hours for it.

"Aish!" She groaned and plopped on her seat. "Everything is cleeeean~!" she sang.

Then someone opened the door, she looked and saw L.joe peeking in. "What are you doing here?" she asked with a pokerface. He smirked,"Come."

She sighed and grabbed her bag,*Always remember ,Eun Mi: When the dare is over, everything will turn back to normal.*

 

She followed him somewhere. They stopped at a bus stop. 

"What are we doing here, L.joe?" she asked tired. L.joe didn't look at her but smirked,"We'll go to our dorm. Because you're tired we will use the bus." Eun Mi rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue,"At least you noticed that I'm tired."

L.joe turned to her and cupped her cheeks in his hands,"Sorry, okay?" He smiled sweetly at her. She shooed his face and hands away,"Aish, go away, L.joe!"

L.joe pouted and crossed his arms,"You don't even call me oppa anymore!" Eun Mi scoffed  and made a shocked face,"Omg! Oh really?"

L.joe made face,"It's Chunji oppa and Taemin oppa ! But not L.joe oppa?" 

"Yes, that's right!"

"But I'm your boyfriend!"

"The bus."

He turned around, the bus was standing there. They entered quickly.

 

Eun Mi sat down at the seat next to the window and looked angrily out. L.joe sighed and sat down at the other side.

*Why are you like this? I apologized, didn't I ? I don't like it, when you're ignoring me.* he stared at her.  

 

 

After Eun Mi and L.joe exited the bus, they were walking in silence to the dorm. 

L.joe broke the silence finally,"Yah, it's just make-up ,right? Why are you like this?" Eun Mi pursed her lips and looked at him,"It's not only because of the make-up thing." Then she looked away, eyes glued on the road in front of them. L.joe sighed.

 

They arrived at Teentop's dorm and Ricky jumped in Eun Mi's arms,"Eun Mi~! You're here!"

L.joe cleared his throat and pulled Ricky away from her. Ricky made a face,"Jealious." Eun Mi chuckled,"Ricky, where are the others?" 

He smiled,"They are in our living room! Come!" He dragged her along with her. L.joe let out a annoyed sigh and followed. 

 

"Oh, Eun Mi!" the boys greeted her. She smiled back,"Annyeong~!"

L.joe shooed Ricky's hand away from hers and slung an arm around her shoulders,"I'll take her to my room now. I don't practise today." 

Teentop made a drama sound:"Whooo!" They laughed, except L.joe.

 

After some time of talking with Teentop...
 

Eun Mi waved ,while L.joe dragged her to his room. He closed the door and turned to Eun Mi,"So, we will watch a movie now."

Eun Mi crossed her arms,"Here? Alone? Not in a save cinema,where you can't me?" 

L.joe made a face,"Obviously, I won't you. And we will watch here, so we have our privacy." She groaned,"Okay." And looked around his room,"Woah! Your TV is biiiig~!" She made a gesture like kid, that it is big. L.joe chuckled at her behaviour,"Yah, I'll get snacks for us. Wait here, okay?" She nodded excited ,not really caring about that. 

 

After he walked out his room and left Eun Mi alone there, she looked trough his things.

"Oh... He wears glasses?" Eun Mi found glasses on his desk and tried it on. With the glasses on, she made her way to one of his shelves and found an album full of pictures. 

She looked trough it and chuckled,"Awwe, L.joe was so cute! What happened?" She laughed to herself and continued laughing at his childhood pictures.

"I became hot, that happened." L.joe came back in, put the snacks on a table and snapped the album away from her. Eun Mi pouted. He put the album back in its place and turned to her,"You're even wearing my glasses!" Then he snapped them also away from her. 

She scoffed and sat down on his bed, crossing her arms. 

L.joe eyed her,"What?"-"Let's watch the movie. Then I can go!" she hissed and looked away. He smiled and put the DVD in. It was already 9pm.

 

The movie began. 

"What kind of movie is this?" she asked ,suspicious staring at the TV. He sat down next to her,"Horror." Eun Mi shrugged,"Okay, then."

L.oe looked at her,"Aren't you scared?"-"No." she replied. He grinned,"Eeey~, don't lie!" He began to tickle her. "Yah! HAHAH- stop with that! - HAHAH!" she laughed. "Aww, helpless, uh?" L.joe smirked and continued tickling her. 

The two lay on the bed, Eun Mi lauging, L.joe tickling and laughing with her. 

 

He smiled and stopped. Eun Mi beamed puffed:"I love you so much! You're so funny!" 

L.joe startled, "W-what...?"

Eun Mi sat up, she didn't heard him,"Oh! The movie already began! Look! That's ewww!" She pointed at the screen, with a disgusted face. L.joe still lay there, saying nothing. She looked back at him,"Something wrong?"

He shook his head,"Nothing..." And sat up.

"AHHH!" the scary girl in the movie screamed.

Eun Mi hugged L.joe in fear,"Don't do anything to me!" she closed her eyes thightly. L.joe startled even more, not knowing what to do, he hugged her back,"It's alright..."

*I think I should tell her about the dare now...?*

 

"Eun Mi, I think I should tell you that... Eun Mi?" he looked down at her. 

She was asleep. He smiled,*Maybe I shouldn't say it...*

He turned off the TV ,and lay back down with Eun Mi in his arms. Soon, he fell asleep too, with a sweet smile on his face.

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers~!

Finally I uploaded XD 

How was this chapter? *wiggles eyebrows*

I hope you liked it! ♥

 

Tell me your opinion and comment~!

♥ I love you all! See you in next chapter! ♥