Chapter 6 - " EunJoe! "

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 "EunJoe!"

 

When the song ends ,L.joe and Eun Mi let nervously go from each other. Teentop eyed them the whole time from the VIP-lounge.

"I have to go to the rest room..." Eun Mi said to L.joe. He nodded with a nervous smile and went back to Teentop. 

 

 

He sat back down and they looked suspicious at him. "What?" he asked annoyed from their stares.
CAP snickered,"You didn't forget, did you?" 

"What do you mean?" L.joe asked. Chunji put a hand on his shoulder,"Don't fall for her." L.joe scoffed,"Who said I would fall for her? You said I have to act like her boyfriend!" Ricky chuckled but felt bad for Eun Mi,"Well, don't make her too happy. She is a nice girl, she shouldn't be hurt." Niel gasped,"Ricky! That was the smartest thing you've ever said!" Changjo added:"Ricky is smart~!"
 

"Yah, she isn't so nice! She is totally annoying!" L.joe mocked ,but in his mind he slapped himself for what he said. Chunji shook his head at L.joe,"If you say so...Where is she anyway?"

"She went to the restrooms." L.joe answered. Chunji nodded,"Okay, then..."

They changed the topic and ordered some drinks.



 

Meanwhile was Eun Mi in the restroom and washed her hands. 

"You didn't forget, did you?" a arrogant voice spoke. Eun Mi looked up to see Soo Jin's glare trough the mirror. Eun Mi dried her hands and looked at Soo Jin. With a sigh she answered:"No... I didn't forget. Why are you asking?"

"I just saw you two slow-dancing together. You looked...real!" Soo Jin rolled her eyes. Eun Mi frowned,"You said I have to act like a girlfriend, remember?" But inside she knew; she had almost forget that it was just a dare in this special moment with L.joe.

"Hmpf. I hope so. His fangirls aren't happy about you two. You should be careful." Soo Jin warned and walked out the rest room. "Thank you." Eun Mi thanked her for the warning. She didn't liked Soo Jin but Eun Mi was a positive girl.

She walked out also and back to Teentop. 

 

"Annyeong! I'm back." Eun Mi waved and sat down on her seat. 

The boys gave her a smile ,except L.joe who couldn't look in her eyes anymore. It was too awkward for him.

Niel who sat next to L.joe, nudged his arm and whispered,"Say something to her!"

L.joe made a short grimace at him and shook his head. "No!" he whispered back. Eun Mi heard his whisper,"What are you whispering about?" The rest of Teentop looked also at Niel and L.joe.

Niel raised his hand quickly,"He just said that he lov-" L.joe put a hand on his mouth,"I didn't said that!"Eun Mi and the rest of Teentop stared at them with judging stares. 

Eun Mi sighed and turned back to her conversation with Ricky, CAP, Changjo and Chunji. They talked about idols and other random things.

"Eun Mi~~!" Ricky called and made aegyo for her. Eun Mi chuckled at his cuteness,"Aww, how cute~!" She pinched his cheeks. L.joe glanced over and blurted something random out ,so she would stop beeing so close to Ricky,"Eun Mi! We need couple rings!!"

 

Everybody ,even Niel, frozed and looked shocked at L.joe. 

L.joe gulped,"W-what are you looking at?"

"Couple rings? You won't get married! You don't even have couple names!" Changjo said with a serious face on. Everybody has a serious face on, but L.joe was the only one who felt awkward inside.

Eun Mi thought:*So cute! He wants couple rings~~! And couple names? L.Mi? Or...* 
 

"EunJoe!!!" Ricky blurted in with a grin,"Your new couple name!" She smiled,"EunJoe? Cuteee~!" She clapped happily in her hands."Why EunJoe? I wanted couple rings! No childish couple names!" L.joe whined. Eun Mi made a face at him,"You can show me how much you love me ,if you do that for me." Teentop faked coughs, reminding him of the dare. *I don't... It's because of the dare!* L.joe thought. Eun Mi waited for L.joe's answer,"Yeah?"

L.joe cleared his throat and put a smirk on,"Well, babe. Then we take EunJoe as our couple name." She looked disgusted at him,"You are so bipolar! First you are very sweet and then you went back to your Jerk-personality! Ough, disgusting!"

L.joe glared at her,"Yah! I'm your boyfriend! If you don't wanted us to be a couple, why did you accept me then!? Geez."

*Because I have a dare...* Eun Mi sadly thought. She gave L.joe no response. She crossed her arms and pouted to herself. The others chuckled at her behaviour.

"L.joe-Hyung, you are on the way to destroy your couple name ,if you continue making Eun Mi sad!" Changjo teased L.joe. L.joe pursed his lips,"She makes me mad! So, I make her sad!" Eun Mi shot him a glare and stood up. L.joe eyed her confused.

She told Chunji to take the seat next to L.joe and she can sit on Chunji's seat next to Ricky ,just to piss him off more.

 

Eun Mi kept ignoring L.joe the whole time.

 

Now they were on their way home. First Teentop wanted to bring Eun Mi savely home. On the way to her appartment, Eun Mi spoke not even a word to L.joe.

L.joe but stared the whole time at her with a helpless and sad look. Changjo glanced over to L.joe. "You have to apologize~!" he sang with a teasing voice quietly. L.joe sighed and walked up to Eun Mi. He grabbed her hand gently and she stopped. The others as well, just to smile at the scene.

"Baaabe~? I'm sooo sorry." L.joe cutely pouted and stood in front of her, straight looking in her eyes. Eun Mi avoided his gaze and looked down. Saying nothing, just to piss him off. 

"I'm really sorry!" L.joe said again. Eun Mi sighed and patted his head softly,"Okay."

The other boys chuckled lightly. "Aww, so cute!" Ricky cheered. 

Chunji popped out next to the EunJoe couple,"NOW KISS!" He tried to push their heads together,so they would kiss already.

Eun Mi and L.joe stepped back and snapped at the same time,"HELL NO!"

Then they looked at each other and began to laugh. Chunji smiled,"Okay, first the little moments... But just wait! I'll make you two kiss!" He grinned evilly and they continued walking to Eun Mi's appartment. 

 

When they arrived at the building where her appartment was, Eun Mi turned quickly to L.joe,"See you in school!" She quickly kissed his cheek and rushed to the door,"Thank you for the day, Teentop!" With that she quickly entered the building. 

Eun Mi leaned against the door,"Wow..." She blushed and her heart was racing like crazy.

L.joe felt the same, blushing madly. He was frozen on his spot and put a hand on his cheek ,where she kissed him,"She  k-kissed...me." Teentop laughed,"EunJoe! Aww~!"

 

Teentop made their way to their dorm, and never stopped to tease L.joe with his reaction to the kiss on the cheek. 

 

Both ,Eun Mi and L.joe, lay on their beds, thinking about what happened today, before drifting in sleep with a smile.

*But this is all a dare~!* Eun Mi sang happily in her head ,when she remembered that L.joe was often like a jerk.

*But this is all a silly dare~!* L.joe sang happily in his head, when he remembered that Eun Mi was way too childish and annoying for him.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Hey, readers! ^.^

Finally, here is a couple name~:

EunJoe

I don't know ,but I thought it would be goodHow do you think about the couple name? 
I hope you liked this chapter as well~! ^-^
Don't forget to tell me your opinion; Comment ;)

♥ See you in next chapter! ♥