Chapter 39 - What is this?!

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 

 What is this?!

 

"And? Why are you here?" Taemin asked the teen top boys, while waiting for their managers.

"I don't know. We're not even from the same companies, why do we meet all of sudden?" CAP sighed.

Taemin nodded.

 

Then he grinned over to L.Joe,"So you use that book?"

L.Joe blushed,"I just read one chapter! I told her that yesterday!"

Ricky frowned,"What do you mean? That flirt book?"

"Where do you know that from?" L.Joe panicked.

"I know it too. You read it all the time, while we were on the way here." Niel nodded.

Chunji chuckled,"Why did you gave him that book, Taemin?"

Taemin shrugged,"So he can make my Eun Mi happy or for him to be awkward. But, at least he could make her laugh with the help of that book."

L.Joe made a face,"Devil."

"Short." Taemin glared back.

And with that they had an insulting battle.

 

"Annyeong~! Why do we all had to come?" Eun Mi entered the room happily.

Changjo shrugged, clueless himself,"We don't know. They said it's important."

"Oh, same here." Eun Mi said.

 

The door swung open again and the two managers walked in, with a serious face.

They gulped, while the managers stared at each of them.

"So, we have a problem." Mrs.Kim began,"Because of two of you."

They glanced at each other,*Who?*

"L.Joe." Teen Top's manager began,"And Eun Mi. You two just created a scandal."

"What?!" the two gasped shocked,"Why? How?"

Eun Mi glanced worried over to him,*Because of yesterday?*

"You two were out yesterday, right? Alone, just the two of you?" Mrs.Kim raised a brow at the two.

The two nodded.

Teen Top's manager put some pictures on the table, then opened his laptop and showed more pictures,"What is this? Some websites already have created articles about you!"

Eun Mi gulped,"But.. no one saw us! So I think. No one noticed who we are."

"We were on places were not much people are!" L.Joe added,"Who took those pictures?"

"Anonym." Mrs.Kim said,"We don't know."

"And now to you, Taemin." she placed her palms on the table,"I told you to take care of her. Where were you then?"

Taemin bite his lips,"They wanted on a date and I couldn't go with them, I had a concert..."

"What now?" the other manager said,"What should we say to them?"

They all shrugged.

"Just say the two were out, because they are good friends." Changjo suggested.

Chunji looked up,"Or we tell the truth about them."

L.Joe and Eun Mi looked at him.

"Nothings wrong with having a boy or girlfriend! So what's the matter? Our fans will understand." Chunji continued.

Mrs.Kim sighed,"We could do that... But what if they break up too soon or other scandals come up?"

"That won't happen!" L.Joe promised,"We'll be more careful!"

The other manager just nodded,"You're sure, we should announce your relationship now? Do you agree too, Eun Mi?"

There was a short pause, but she nodded,"I agree."

L.Joe smiled.

 

 

 

At the presse conference...

"What about the rumors? L.Joe, in what kind of relation ship are you with Eun Mi?" one of the reporters asked.

L.Joe took a deep breath,"The rumors... are true. We're in a relation ship."

"But why didn't you announce it? Why was it a secret?" another one asked.

"It was complicated." L.Joe easily answered,"We didn't know, if we should say it that early."

And the conference goes on.

Meanwhile Eun Mi was backstage and smiled,"I hope everything wents well from now on!"

 

 

 

 

 


Hey, readers!
How was this chaper?
EunJoe's secret is finally out! But who took the photos?
Find out in next chapter :D

 Comment and tell me your opinion! 

♥ Bye ♥