Chapter 31 - Prepare.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Prepare.

 

 

Eun Mi looked around the kitchen,"Aish, I don't know what to cook. Or maybe I just make a cake or something. A cake! That's good! I'l m-"

"You know that you're talking to yourself?"

Eun Mi turned around, and saw L.Joe with a smirk and casually crossed arms.

He approached her and sighed,"The demon won the pillow."

"O~kay..." Eun Mi backed confused away from him.

"Yah, why are you stepping back when I come nearer?" L.Joe asked annoyed.

She shrugged,"I'm busy."

"Let me help you then." L.Joe said and opened the fridge,"What do you need?"

"Milk, eggs... Don't you know how to make a cake?" Eun Mi raised a brow.

"Sure, I know that! I was j-just asking!" L.Joe scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'll prepare everything, while you put the needed things out, arasseo? Behind the door there, is the storeroom. There's almost everything thanks to Jonghyun." Eun Mi looked at him. "Yo." L.Joe winked,"But who is-"

"Shut up and begin." Eun Mi said and minded her business.

 

 

 

 

"I've finished! What about..." Eun Mi's face fell,"..you."

L.Joe sat on the floor, flour on his jeans, t-shirt and face, inclusive the floor.

"Sorry... It.. fell down?" L.Joe gulped.

She sighed,"It's okay. I have to clean this room anyways, someday."

L.Joe grinned,"So I won't get punished?"

"Of course, you'll get punished. But later!" she smiled, took another little flour paket and went to the big bowl, she already prepared for the cake. Only flour was missing.

 

She put some in and did the rest of work.

After finishing that she had a big smile on her face and put it in the oven,"Grow big, little cake~!"

 

L.Joe stood up and gave her a backhug,"Partner-look."

"What do you mea-.. Oh." Eun Mi made a face,"You were still full of flour, am I right?"

"Yup, babe." he kissed her cheek from behind and let her go.

She blushed madly and slapped him several times,"How dare you! Go away! Do something! Why are you still here? Clean yourself!"

"Ow! Ouch! Ow~!" L.Joe kept whining,"Okay, I go!"

She stopped and glared at him.

He turned around and walked out,"Tsk, Girls..."

 

"God, my heart... does he want me to die because of him?!" Eun Mi mumbled and held a hand on her chest,*So fast.. puh.."

 

"Hey, wassup?"

"Kya!" Eun Mi jumped to the side,"Oh, it's you."

"Yup, L.Joe said you're making cake for us?" Chunji asked.

Eun Mi nodded.

"Okay, let me help you to prepare the table then." he walked past her.

Eun Mi frowned,*Why does everyone wants to help all of sudden?* And let him do what he wants to.

 

 

 

 

"Woah, looks yummy!" Ricky complimented.

"I can't wait to taste it!" Changjo added.

Eun Mi eyed Changjo suspicous,*He's so weird..*

"Honey, give me a piece and don't stare at the maknae! I'm here!" L.Joe complained.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes and gave him a piece of cake,"Happy now?"

"Wait, why did you stare at the maknea?" L.Joe's eyes went sharp.

Eun Mi shrugged,"Because he is the maknae?"

He gave her a last look then focused to the piece of cake in front of him.

He already cleaned his face, but his clothes still had a bit flour on.

 

"I helped you. So you have to give me a big piece!" Chunji smiled sweetly at her.

"Okay, here you are." she gave him a bigger piece.

L.Joe looked up,*Wait... what.*

"Why does he have a bigger piece than me?" L.Joe whined and pointed at Chunji who sat next to Eun Mi's empty seat between them.

Mrs.Lee, who sat opposide of L.Joe, kicked his foot under the table,"How rude you are!"

"Mom!" he whined.

Eun Mi chuckled and sat down, after she gave everyone a piece of cake.

 

 

 

"Babe, open your mouth~! Say `Ahhh´~!" L.Joe said and held up his fork with cake on it.

Eun Mi backed her head confused away,"What's up with you?"

He made a face,"Sorry, girlfriend. I just tried to be a good boyfriend. Because we're a couple."

"Arasseo, arasseo." she waved her hand and finished her piece,"Finished."

 

"Do you want some more of mine?" Chunji asked.

"Sure~!" she smiled.

He hold up his fork to her,"Here~Say `Ahh´~!" 

She opened , but then L.Joe leaned in and ate that for her.

Her jaw dropped,"Yah! He wanted to give some to me!"

L.Joe leaned back in his seat amused,"Well, your problem."

"He's like that because you didn't accepted him first." Chunji smiled and winked at Eun Mi.

"Ahh... how jelly~.." Eun Mi whispered and let out a chuckle.

 

 

"What about L.Joe stays here? Or all of Teentop stay here with you over night?" Mrs.Lee beamed,"Wouldn't that be good?"

Taemin eyes rounded,"Bwoh!? This kid would propably my Eun Mi!"

He was silent all the time, but that's over now.

"I'm almost always staying over night here! Tonigt too!" he stucked his tongue out at L.Joe.

"Bwoh?! If you're here, I'll kick you out!" L.Joe stood up.

"Let's see, who kicks out who! You short little troll!" Taemin stood up too and crossed his arms.

"Taemin oppa... I think you went too far." Eun Mi had a panic.

"Short? Little? Troll?" L.Joe his lips, then glared at Taemin and ran after him,"You little princess! You girly girl! You pinky barbie! You... You... pretty girl!"

Taemin stopped with running away from L.Joe,"Bwoh? You... do you know how manly I am?"

And now it changed, now Taemin was chasing after L.Joe and L.Joe ran for his life.

 

 

"I knew it." Eun Mi facepalmed herself,"Okay, they can stay here."

Mrs.Lee watched Taemin and L.Joe amused running around in the appartment,"Good then. Hope you'll all have fun!"

"Sure." Teentop said sarcastic,"New Level; L.Joe vs. Taemin."

"I'm sure, It'll be fun!" Mrs.Lee winked and exited the appartment.

After Mrs.Lee closed the door behind her, Eun Mi added,"I should prepare everything."

"We should prepare." Teentop said a the same time again,"Will be a long time."

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers~!

Weekend means I can upload a bit faster :D Yay!

How was this chapter?
Like always, I hope that you like it~^o^

Comment and tell me your opinion! ♥

lol, and I have to show you this about L.Joe.
Poor L.Joe, but It's so funny. :D

 HAHAHA !


♥ See you in next chapter! ♥