Chapter 27 - Telling the truth.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Telling the truth.

 

 

"So, the first game is easy!" the camp-manager said,"You have to find two balls!"

The students frowned,"Balls?"

He nodded,"One ball's color is gold. The other one's color is silver. You have 3 hours to find them! They are somewhere in this camp! Did I mention that the camp is much bigger than it looks? Well, Good Luck!"

The female students growled,"So annoying!"-"What if my nails break?"-"I don't want to walk that much!"

The male students were excited,"I will win this game!"-"No, me!"-"I'm quick. I can do that!"-"I'm smart and fast!"

 

 

Jinyoung stood up and held a hand to Eun Mi,"Come, Let's begin."

She smiled and took his hand,"Sure."

He helped her up.

 

 

L.Joe glanced over to them,*Be careful, babe.*

"Where shall we go first, L.Joe oppa~?" Soo Jin tapped his shoulder, trying to do aegyo.

He shooed her hand away,"Wherever we go, let's end this game quickly."

She pouted,"What if Jinyoung and Eun Mi win this game? The two will spend more and more time with each other, because Eun Mi will think Jinyoung is cool."

L.Joe looked shocked at her,"Bwoh?! Let's find those balls! What are you still standing here?" He grabbed her hand and dragged her along, looking everywhere for the balls.

 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung and Eun Mi were calmly walking around and searching for the balls.

Eun Mi looked behind a bench,"Maybe here...? No."

"And here...?" she looked near some trees.

Jinyoung chuckled,"Do you really want to win?"

She looked up and pouted,"I want to win!"

He winked,"I think I know where the golden ball is."

She looked surprised at him,"Let's go there!"

"You know where too." he nodded in the lake's direction,"There."

"In the lake?" she blinked. "No, near the lake." he corrected her.

"Okay!" she beamed and ran there, beginning to search.

He put his hands in his pockets and followed her.

 

 

 

Almost three hours later...

"L.Joe oppa, I don't want to walk anymore!" Soo Jin whined.

"Don't call me 'oppa'! Why do I even had to be partners with you!" he hissed.

She rolled her eyes behind his back,"Is it true that you will debut with Teentop?"

L.Joe stopped,"Yeah, probably."

He looked back,"Why do you ask?"

She shrugged with a smirk,"I was curious."

He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly he spotted something in a corner next to a stone,*The...*

"HELL YES! THE SILVER BALL!" L.Joe cheered and ran to the corner, picking up the ball,"Oh yeah, I'm so good!"

Soo Jin stepped to him, with her arms crossed,"Let's go back to the meeting place.. The three hours are almost over."

He sighed,"Well, I have one ball.. Eun Mi will think I'm cool even if it's just that one."

Soo Jin faked a smile,"L.Joe oppa, we have one ball."

"Let's go." he scoffed and gave her a cold glare. He began to walk, she followed quickly.

 

 

 

 

"Students! Jinyoung and Eun Mi found the golden ball! Did someone else found a ball? The silver ball?" the camp-manager asked trough the microphone.

Jinyoung stood behin the camp-manager with Eun Mi.

 

L.Joe jumped on the stage, holding up the silver ball,"I found the silver ball."

Soo Jin used the stairs,"We found that damn silver ball."

Jinyoung looked fake-surprised at the SooJin/L.Joe couple,"Oh, surprising."

"Well, looks like we have to couples as winners in this game!" the camp-manager announced,"Jinyoung with Eun Mi, and L.Joe with Soo Jin!"

The students clapped for them.

 

L.Joe went beside Eun Mi and whispered with a proud smirk:"I'm cool, don't you think?"

"L.Joe, it's just a ball." Eun Mi replied.

Jinyoung smiled,"Just a ball."

L.Joe made grimasses at Jinyoung,"Why are you even here?"

Eun Mi chuckled,"Cute."

L.Joe stopped,"I know... Wait. No! I'm not cute!"

he shook her head at him,"Sometimes you are!"

"Shut up!" Soo Jin interrupted their conversation.

L.Joe rolled his eyes.

 

"This two couples can eat alone in a seperate room in the caféteria, and they'll get chocolate!" the teacher said.

Eun Mi's eyes widen with a blank look on her face,"C-Chocolate? White Chocolate!" She jumped happily up and down.

The teacher nodded,"You'll get white chocolate too."

 

 

 

 

After L.Joe managed to shoo Soo Jin and Jinyoung away, he walked Eun Mi back to her dorm.

 

"Finally I can spend some time alone with you." L.Joe shyly smiled, while looking down.

She smiled,"I wanted to talk to you anyway."

He looked surprised up,"Really? Why?"

She stopped, so did he then.

She looked at him,"I'm going to debut... and-"

"That's cool! Me too." he smiled, accidently interrupting her.

"L.Joe," she sighed,"I can't be with you then."

*I'm hurting myself with that probaby more than I hurt him.* she faked a smile.

He looked up, a serious and sad look on his face,"You can. We can. There's nothing wrong with having a boyfriend or a girlfriend!"

She nodded,"I know. But... I wanted to tell you the truth."

*So you have it easier to forget me if you love me. Even if you hate me then.* She took a deep breath,"I became your girlfriend because of a dare I had with someone."

"A dare...?" he remembered it,

 

Flashback:

"Don't you think you already lost the dare?" Soo Jin asked and crossed her arms.

*What dare?* L.joe asked himself and continued listening to their conversation. Soo Jin already noticed him and began to smirk. 

Eun Mi shook her head,"No! The month isn't over yet, and I'm still his girlfriend, right? I didn't lose the dare!"

L.joe startled,*You had a dare too? That explains why I could make you so quick to my girlfriend...*

"I think, you've fallen for him." Soo Jin titled her head arrogantly to the side "You've fallen for him, Eun Mi?"

Eun Mi blinked and stared at Soo Jin's eyes, she was thinking about what to say.

*Please, say that you've fallen for me...* L.joe watched with hopefully eyes.

"No..." Eun Mi brought out .

Soo Jin raised a brow, knowing L.joe heard it properly,"Well, then! Let's break the dare now."

Eun Mi looked up at Soo Jin,"Eh?!"

"You can break up with him now."

"Now...?"

Soo Jin nodded in L.joe's direction, but he quickly hide somewhere. "Who is there?" Eun Mi asked. Soo Jin sighed,"Well, done."

"I'll be going now." Soo Jin said and walked quickly away. Eun Mi sighed in relief,"Finally she's gone!" And walked back to her appartment. 

"You don't have any feelings for me?" L.joe muttered and held a hand on his chest "Not even a bit?" He sighed,"Tsk, why am I even asking? I also have a dare. I don't have feelings for her either ,right?"

Flashback end.

 

She nodded,"And, the dare is over. I don't have to be your girlfriend anymore. Anyways, After the school trip, I have to prepare for my debut. You too, right? With Teentop."

He shook his head,"That doesn't matter! You can do whatever you like to do! We can still be together! I'll have time for you, whenever you want! Please, Eun Mi..."

She sighed, holding back her tears,"Don't be so dramatic. I never loved you or something. It was the dare."

*It's a lie.* she faked a smile and looked at him.

"No, Eun Mi. You've fallen for me and I know that. Don't lie." he pulled her into a thight hug.

She let him hug her and patted his back,"I didn't lie. You don't love me either."

He frowned,"Why do you think that?"

"I heard it." she shrugged.

He let her go.

"I'm sorry, L.Joe..." she said, tearing up. Then she ran inside the dorm.

 

L.Joe stll stood there, wiping every tear away that would come,"It's all my fault, isn't it? I'm in love with you. I'll give up the dare, because I've fallen for you so hard. But now, you're saying you don't love me anymore and you never did. So, you were acting all the time? I don't believe you."

He walked back to his dorm, walking like there wasn't a soul in his body.

 

 

Eun Mi entered her room, closed the door and leaned against it,"I'm in love with you... But this is better for both of us. You don't love me, you said that and I heard it. It was one-sided love for me, even when I just realized it today, that I've fallen for you." She began to cry silently.

Eun Mi finally realized today she loved him, since the first weeks of knowing him.

But still, she thinks:*He doesn't loves me. So that all doesn't matter.*

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers!

 

This was a sad chapter... D':
I cried while writing ._.
Poor EunJoe couple...


Well, I'll do my best
so EunJoe will come back together! *^*

Tell me your opinion and comment~^^

♥ See you in next chapter ♥