Chapter 14 - Oh. Awkward.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Oh. Awkward.

 

A normal day, and Taemin was entering Eun Mi's appartment.
 

"Eun Mi-ah~, did you already ate breakfa- OMG, EUN MI!!" Taemin's eyes widened ,when she saw Eun Mi in L.Joe's arms ,laying on the couch together.

L.Joe flinched and slowly woke up,"Ah... shut up..." Taemin glared scarily at him and jumped on the couch,"Eun Mi, wake uuuup!" He shaked her hysterically.

Eun Mi's reflexes kicked L.Joe and Taemin on the floor,"The hell... shut up, oppa! Only five more minutes!"

L.Joe landed on top Taemin and his eyes widen,"AHHH!" He quickly stood up and jumped away from Taemin. Taemin eyed him with judging stares. "You... you ert... You'll die." Taemin said firmly. L.Joe gulped and glanced over to Eun Mi,"Eun Mi, please wake up and save me now!"

 

She opened her eyes slowly,"Bwoh-yah..." She sat up and clearly saw everything.

"Taemin oppa? Why are you here?" she asked.

Taemin sighed,"Eun Mi, the correct question is ,why is this..." he pointed to L.joe,"... here? Tell me!" Eun Mi frowned and looked at the direction. "L.Joe? When did you come?" she asked confused.

L.Joe made a face,"I came yesterday." Eun Mi's eyes widened,"Yesterday? You mean, you slept here?!" He nodded,"Right next to you, babe. You fell asleep in my arms."

Eun Mi blinked and her glance wandered back to Taemin. His piercing glare greeted her,"My Eun Mi... You didn't do anything... bad ,right?" She quickly shook her head,"N-No!" Taemin continued glaring at her and L.Joe just stared at her.
 

"Uhm... LET'S EAT! WHO IS HUNGRY?" she blurted out loudly.

L.Joe and Taemin frowned at her ,but then walked silently to the kitchen table and sat down. Eun Mi sighed, walked there too and began to make herself Cornflakes.

 

"Why don't you make me one bowl too?" L.Joe pouted, when Eun Mi sat down with her bowl. She made a face and stood up again,"Taemin oppa, you want too?"

Taemin grinned,"If you make it for me, of course I want!" She chuckled and put the milk back out.

 

 

 

"So, why did you come, oppa?" Eun Mi asked and muched her Cornflakes. Taemin did same, "Good thing, I came. This ert thing would eat you alive!" L.Joe looked up from his bowl,"What?" 

Eun Mi shook her head with a smile at the two,"Let's go out later!" The two looked at her,"Where to?"

She shrugged,"Hmm... Shopping?" Taemin smiled,"Sure!" L.Joe made a disgusted face,"Oh no, I don't want to."

Eun Mi's face fell,"Why?"

He shook his head,"Because I don't want to." Taemin smirked,"Well, then I'll go alone with Eun Mi. Maybe she wants new underw-"

"I'LL COME WITH YOU!" L.Joe 's face went red and jealious. *Eun Mi buys such things with her cousin? Oh man, WAE?*

"Yah, Taemin oppa! You always wait for me somewhere when I go and buy it!" she pouted and then looked to L.Joe,"Don't think anything wrong." He rolled his eyes and continued eating his cornflakes. Taemin and Eun Mi then too.

 

---------------------------------

 

"I'm huuungry~!" Eun Mi whined. Taemin patted her shoulder and pointed to a restaurant,"Shall we go to this restaurant?" Eun Mi pouted and nodded. L.Joe groaned,"You already ate ,not even a hour ago!"

Eun Mi stucked out her tongue and crossed her arms, walking faster. 

Taemin glared to L.Joe,"You can go home if you want to."

"Nope." L.Joe glared back. 

The two followed Eun Mi in the restaurant ,keep glaring at each other. 

They sat down at a table and a quick waiter came,"Welcome in our restaurant! What would you like to have?" Eun Mi smiled back and hold her forefinger up,"One hamburger, please!"

The waiter nodded and looked at the two boys,sitting next to Eun Mi; L.Joe right side, Taemin left side. "One coke, please. Nothing more." Taemin said. 

L.Joe cleared his throat,"And french fries for me."

The waiter nodded and walked away.

 

"The waiter was handsome, wasn't he?" Eun Mi smiled. L.Joe scoffed,"Bwoh? I'm much better than him!" Eun Mi made a grimasse at her boyfriend,"Maybe your looks, but your personality is cold and annoying~!"

L.Joe glared at her,"What did you just say?"

Taemin only laughed amused. 

Another waitress came to the table and put down a coke on their table, in front of L.Joe. "What's this? I didn't order that." he said confused. 

The waitress smiled,"The lady at table 8 wanted me to bring a coke for you." She pointed to the table. L.Joe's eyes widen,"What is she doing here?!"

The waitress shrugged and walked away.

Eun Mi frowned and looked at the table, where the woman sat. The woman waved to L.Joe with a pretty smile. She had sunglasses on and looked beautiful.

L.Joe smiled and waved awkwardly back. "The hell... I thought she's in America..." he muttered and facepalmed himself. 

Eun Mi eyed him suspicious, she heard his words,"Yah, who is she?"
 

"Hello, L.Joe!" 

 

Eun Mi, Taemin and L.Joe looked up. The woman stood at their table now,"Don't you want to give me a hug?" 

Eun Mi raised a brow at L.Joe, with a gritted teeth,"Yeah, L.Joe... Don't you want to hug her?"

Taemin tried to hold in his laughter, while Eun Mi glared at L.Joe.

L.Joe stood up and hugged the woman awkwardly. He gestured to the seat next to his, she sat down and he sat back down next to Eun Mi.

Eun Mi sighed siletly and looked down,*Awkward.*

"Oh! And who are you ,Miss?" the woman asked. Eun Mi looked up,"My name is Eun Mi and-"

"You're not his girlfriend ,are you? Maybe you are his best female friend! Ah, then! Annyeong!" the woman interrupted with a smile on her face.

She pinched L.Joe's cheek proudly,"This boy told me that he hates girls! But I solved the problem already years ago!" Eun Mi was confused but nodded and made an 'o'-shape with .

"Are you maybe his girlfriend? But, you look more like a noona..." Taemin spoke up, with a thinking face. *If he cheats on my Eun Mi, he can prepare to die!* he thought.

"Ani! Do I look like his girlfriend? I'm his mother!" she laughed. Eun Mi and Taemin stunned. "What?" they said at the same time. 

L.Joe looked unimpressed at them,"What else?"


*Awkward.* she mentally facepalmed herself.

 

"N-Nothing!" Eun Mi waved her hand awkwardly and mutterd to Taemin:"Nothing."

"I noticed something..." Mrs.Lee smirked evilly and looked at Eun Mi.

"W-what." Eun Mi blinked. "You have a crush on my son!" she beamed.

"Bwoh?!" Eun Mi looked shocked at her "A crush on him?"

"Umma, actually she is my-"

"Oh, sorry! Did I embarassed you? I didn't want to embarrass you! It just looks like you have a crush on him!" Mrs.Lee interrupted L.Joe.

Eun Mi faked a smile,"No problem, Mrs.Lee."

"How did you fell in love with him, Seo Min?" Mrs.Lee asked excited.

"My name is Eun Mi not Seo Min ,Mrs.Lee." Eun Mi closed her eyes firmly, to calm down, still smiling. L.Joe sighed,"Umma, she is my-"

"Tell me your story! Why did he even talk to you?" Mrs.Lee interrupted L.Joe again "You should know he is alrea-"

"UMMA!" L.Joe finally catched her attention. She looked at him and pouted,"Why are you yelling? I'm just talking to your friend."

"Umma..." L.Joe began sternly "Why are you here?" He changed the topic. 

"I wanted to see you, your friends Teentrops, and the others!" she claped her hands happilly. L.Joe sighed,"Okay, mum. It's Teentop, okay? So... they aren't here now."

She smiled,"I know. I went to your dorm, they said you were out with your girlfriend! I always thought you hated her, but now you accept her as your girlfriend?"

"Wait, who do you mean?" Eun Mi asked clueless.

"Aigoo, she doesn't know?" she looked at L.Joe. He just sighed,"Umma, come. I'll bring you to your hotel. Please, come." 

"Already?" Mrs.Lee pouted. He nodded and stood up with her. 

He looked at Eun Mi with an guilty look. "I'm sorry." he mouthed and went out with his mother.

 

 

"His mother? Another girlfriend?" Eun Mi's jaw dropped. Taemin slung an arm around her shoulder,"Maybe he told her about you? Maybe she meant you? Let's go home, okay?"

"Aigo! His mother is really.... hyper." Eun Mi stated and stood up,"This was awkward for me."

 

 

Taemin brought her home and then went to his own appartment.

 

 

"I'll eat white chocolate ice-cream now! No matter how much weight I'll gain! I'm feeling like I need it now!" she pouted to herself and sat down at the couch with her ice-cream "Stupid L.Joe!"

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

Wassup, Readers? :D
How was this chapter? :3

I hope you liked it~ ^-^

Tell me your opinion and comment~!

♥ See you in the next chapter ♥