Chapter 3 - "She is my girlfriend!"

Me and L.Joe?!

 

"She is my girlfriend!"

 

 

The school bell rang and all the students rushed out the classrooms. Eun Mi still sat on her seat and put her head on the table. After lunchtime she was asked out by her homeroom teacher ,about L.joe and her. It was very awkward for Eun Mi.

 

"Why did he say that?! This dump piece of ... Aish!" Eun Mi mumbled annoyed. Suddenly someone sat next to her and patted her shoulder,"You had a bad day, right?"

Eun Mi looked up,"Oh, who are you? You are one of the Kingkas ,aren't you?" Chunji chuckled,"You don't know me? Well, I'm Chunji! And you?" He smiled at her.
Eun Mi hesitated confused ,but answered,"I'm Eun Mi." 
"Do you want to let your anger out on an ice-cream with me?" he asked with a smile. Eun Mi looked suspicious at him. *Prince Charming?*,she asked in her mind. "Okay." she nodded.


The two walked out of school together and to their surprise someone stopped the two and stepped in front of them,"Where are you two going?"
"L.joe, you are still here?" Chunji asked surprised. Eun Mi was surprised too ,but immediately remembered what he said in the caféteria about her."You! Why did you lie?" she asked and pointed at him with a sharp glare. 

L.joe put his hands coolly in his pockets,"I want you to be my girlfriend." Eun Mi looked at him in disbelief,"Hell, no!..." Then she remembered the dare with the Queenka.

She bite her lip awkwardly at the thought.
"Are you okay?" Chunji asked her. She looked up with a helpless look,"I'm alright..." Then she turned to L.joe,"If you ask me properly to be your girlfriend, I would accept your confession right now."

*I thought my first boyfriend ,would be Prince Charming. But no. It's this piece of whatever!*, Eun Mi thought angrily. She had a fierce look on. L.joe was surprised, he thought it would be harder to make her his girlfriend. "Well, then I'll come with you. Then I ask you about beeing my girlfriend ,while we are eating ice-cream. How's that for you?" he smirked and leaned his face closer to hers.

Chunji shook his head at his bestfriend, which became a habit ,because he thinks that L.joe's actions are totally stupid nowadays.

Eun Mi sighed,"Okay..." Chunji was a bit shocked ,then turned to L.joe,"Who said you can come with us?" L.joe smirked,"I said. Well, which café are we going to?" Chunji rolled his eyes and then looked at Eun Mi,"Are you okay with this?" Eun Mi just nodded, while in her eyes said the opposite thing.


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------



"Here we are." Chunji sat down at one of the tables at the café and Eun Mi sat next to him. L.joe sat down at the seat in front of Eun Mi and asked:"Which flavour do you want?" He looked so bored right now, Eun Mi and Chunji noticed it already. "I want white chocolate." Eun Mi answered and rested her head on top her palm on the table.


"What would you like to have?" the waitress came with a smile. Chunji smiled politely back,"One white chocolate-cup and one strawberry-cup, please." Eun Mi smiled at Chunji's politeness. "Yah~, and me?" L.joe asked. Chunji shook his head.

The waitress looked at L.joe. "I want one vanilla-cup." he said ,with his usual coldness. Eun Mi  made a disgusted face at him ,after the waitress walked away. "Ew, why are you so different as Chunji-sshi?" she asked. L.joe looked annoyed at her,"What is so great at him? I'm cool too. And every girl falls in love with me!" 

Chunji rolled his eyes at him. Eun Mi sighed and replied sarcastically:"If you say so. Sure." Chunji smiled amused at her comment. L.joe scoffed and looked out the window.

 

 

After some minutes the waitress came back with the ice-cream cups. 
"Thank you." Chunji and Eun Mi thanked at the same time. They chuckled at each other and the waitress walked away. 

L.joe looked at them and cleared his throat. They looked at him. He pointed to the ice-cream cups and they began with their ice-creams.


"How did you two knew each other? You two have very different personalities!" Eun Mi asked focused on her ice-cream.

"Thanks to CAP-Hyung." Chunji smiled. Eun Mi nodded,"Who is CAP? One of the Kingkas too?"
Chunji looked surprised at her, while L.joe had a shocked face.
"You don't know him? He is our leader." Chunji said. "Oh, cool, I guess." Eun Mi answered. L.joe rolled his eyes,"Why don't you know our names? Do you even know Teentop?" 

Eun Mi looked up at him,"Sure! Teentop is the Kingka group of our school. I know how the members look, but I don't know the names, except from Chunji and you. Well ,I know CAP now too." Chunji chuckled,"You are so cute! I heard you make bets and dares with almost everybody and never lost one." Chunji glanced over to L.joe ,at the words bet and dare. Eun Mi made a proud face,"Yeah, that's right. Almost the whole school knows me. But ,I guess not everybody." She shrugged and focused back on her ice-cream,"I love white chocolate!"

L.joe  and Chunji looked at each other like they would have a conversation trough their minds.
"If you tell her about the dare, I'll kill you!" L.joe's mind send to Chunji's mind with a glare.
Chunji smiled,"I won't~"

Eun Mi looked up,"What?" L.joe shook his head,"Nothing, eat your ice-cream." Eun Mi pursed her lips,"We are friends. And least you could be more nicer to me!"
L.joe laughed lightly,"We aren't just friends..." He stopped.

Be ma girl ? " he looked at her with a smirk.

Eun Mi's heart jumped in her chest and she blushed. Well, it was the first time a boy like L.joe  confessed to her. Normally she rejects every confession, until she finds her Prince Charming . "Can I take that as a 'yes' ?" L.joe smirked. Eun Mi cleared her thorat and looked down,"Yeah, I guess so..." Without knowing, L.joe smiled. Somehow he was happy ,about her answer.

Chunji shook his head,"Well, good luck to you two." He meant it ,as he said it. But he meant the dare L.joe had with Teentop. 

 

-----------------------

 

Eun Mi kept silence, since L.joe asked her to be his girlfriend. Chunji and L.joe wanted to walk her home. She refused ,but they insisted to.

"Here do you live?" L.joe asked, while Eun Mi put her keys out of her pockets to open the appartment door. "Yes... Wanna come in?" she asked. Chunji smiled,"Yes, please!" Eun Mi smiled and opened the door, entered and let them in too.

The two boys looked around, while sitting down at the couch. "Don't you have siblings?" Chunji asked and patted at the seat next to him. Eun Mi shook her head with a smile and sat down,"Nope."-"Where are your parents?" L.joe asked who sat at her other side. Eun Mi hesitated ,but shrugged,"They passed away." L.joe looked up at her, she was still smiling. "Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded,"Yeah, don't worry." Chunji patted her shoulder,"You miss them, right?" Eun Mi looked at him and shook his head,"They weren't really like parents to me. It's okay. Well... Is someone thirsty?"

L.joe looked worriedly at her, he knew she wanted to change the topic."I'm thirsty." he said. "Okay, then! Wanna have coke?" Eun Mi beamed. L.joe nodded. She stood up and walked to the kitchen, and left them alone in the living room.

"She is cute ,right? Did you already fall for her?" Chunji asked and smirked at L.joe. "Ani!" L.joe gulped and shook his head. Chunji shrugged,"Well, we'll see what will happen. This is the first day of the dare." L.joe nodded,"I'll win the dare."

"When you break up with her ,can I have her then?" Chunji asked suddenly and looked away. "No! She is my girlfriend!" L.joe blurted out.

"Here is your Coke! Chunji-sshi, I brought you one too, if you don't mind!" Eun Mi put the cups with coke on the table. "Thank you. Ah, and call me just Chunji. We are friends, right?" Chunji smiled and took a sip of his coke. Eun Mi smiled,"Okay, then you can call me just Eun Mi also!" L.joe pursed his lips,"Babe~, don't make me jealious~!"

Eun Mi turned to L.joe. "Eh?!" she gasped and blushed madly. L.joe finished quickly his coke and stood up,"We'll be going! See you tomorrow!" He rushed to the door ,to hide his red face. Chunji chuckled and stood up also,"Well, see you in school, Eun Mi." 

"Bye bye..." Eun Mi waved and closed the door ,when they were gone.

She leaned against the door and sighed,"Woah, so awkward! He called me babe ! Woah, and I have a boyfriend now! Oh my god!" Eun Mi jumped happily around. They she stopped,"But this is just a dare. And this L.joe-whatever is a jerk."

She shrugged and walked to her room to make homeworks.




____________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers!

How was this chapter~? A official couple now! Keke~ :D
How will be the next day? Second day of both dares! ^-^

See you in next chapter! ♥