Chapter 29 - Party.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

Party.

 

 

"Where are we going?" Eun Mi asked, while Suzy dragged her somewhere.

Walking up stairs, and ways.

 

Eun Mi had her eyes closed, because Suzy told her so.

Suzy smiled,"You'll see!"

 

It's the last day of the school trip, afternoon.

 

"We're here... now you can open your eyes!" Suzy smiled brightly.

She slowly opened her eyes,"I can hear music and... woah." Her eyes were full of sparkles.

In a big hall, music, lights, people who are dancing or just enjoying themselfes.

"A party?" Eun Mi asked surprised. Suzy nodded,"Goodbye party. Because it's the last day and you and Teentop will debut soon.. yeah.. let's go and get drinks!"

Eun Mi sighed and nodded,"Okay."

Suzy dragged her around the hall, then Eun Mi stopped.

"Wait." she started,"Everyone, even you, are wearing a cute summer-dress or something and then there is me."

She looked down at herself. Jeans, T-shirt, and normal sneakers.

Suzy chuckled,"Oh, I forgot! Go and change! I'll be here."

Eun Mi playfully rolled her eyes,"Yeah, you genious."

Suzy smiled and pushed Eun Mi out the hall.

"Yes,yes, I'm going!" Eun Mi went out. Suzy closed the door.

 

 

 

Eun Mi went back to the dorm, entered the room and searched in her wardrobe for a cute dress.

She changed into different dresses and outfits and after 30 minutes she decided what to wear.

It was a baby blue summer-dress which showed her well formed curves, and some accessories.

"Hmm, I think this is fine..." she looked at her self in the mirror,"Yeah, I think I can go now. My hair? Open. Okay."

She went out the room, back to the party hall.

 

 

She looked around the people, but couldn't find Suzy.

"Aish, where is she?!" Eun Mi stomped her feet.

"Hey," a guy approached her,"What's your name?"

She frowned and had a light 'wtf'-look on her face, but wanted to be polite,"Eun Mi... do I know you?"

He shook his head,"We can get to know each other if you want." He winked.

She frowned even more and backed away,"Eh...no, thanks."

"Hey, don't be so-" the guy just wanted to hold her shoulder, but someone stopped his hand.

She followed the hand with her gaze and her eyes widen.

She gulped,"L-L.Joe..."

 

He glared at the guy, and with that the guy ran for his live.

 

Eun Mi couldn't hold it in and laughed.

L.Joe looked confused at her with a frown,"What?"

She continued laughing and began to walk away from him, but he followed.

 

After some time of walking she sat down at one of the empty tables,"Uff, I swear I thought he would follow me or something."

"Who do you mean?" A wild L.Joe appeared at the seat opposide hers.

She flinched and held a hand on her chest, trying to calm down.

*He shouldn't talk to me...* Eun Mi sadly thought.

*I want to have you back.* L.Joe stared at her.

 

"Euuuun Mi~!" Chunji jumped on the seat next to hers and hugged her shoulders,"I knew you would come!"

Eun Mi looked shocked at him,"Wtf? Are you all on drugs? Maybe you all are drunk?"

Chunji let her go and shook his head,"L.Joe is the only one who is drunk."

Her shocked eyes slowly went to L.Joe, he was staring at her like an idiot.

 

She gulped and looked back at Chunji,"Oh, well, that explains much."

Chunji sighed,"It's because of you. Because you broke up with him, he drank much beer. He wasn't allowed to, but ,yeah, he took it though and drank it."

"And you didn't do anything?" Eun Mi made a face.

Chunji shrugged,"I wasn't there!"

She sighed and looked back at L.Joe,"I don't want to see him, you know."

"Aish... You know what? You can go somewhere else, if you want to. I'll be here and take care of this idiot." Chunji smiled.

"Gomawo." she smiled back and stood up, walking away.

 

"Wheeere's ma baby goin'~~~?" L.Joe whined and wanted to stood up too, but Chunji held his shoulders.

"Chill, bro." he let him sit back down.

L.Joe pouted, watching Eun Mi's back going away,"Ma babyyy~..."

 

 

 

 

Eun Mi went to the balcony, where no one was.

The sky was already a bit dark, just perfect, and the stars lightly to see.

"Woah~, so beautiful~!" Eun Mi mumbled and smiled.

She leaned against the ceiling and looked up the sky.

 

"Hey, need company?" 

She turned around and saw a smiling Jinyoung there.

She shrugged,"If you want to."

He came beside her and leaned against the ceiling too,"What are you doing here, so alone?"

"Hm, nothing." she nodded,"Catching some fresh air?"

He chuckled,"You still love him, don't you?"

"Aish!" she hit his arm playfully,"It doesn't matter!"

"Do you want to forget him?"

"I'll have to... someday." 

"Shall I help you?"

She frowned and looked at him,"Bwoh? How?"

He turned to her, looked at her and cupped her face in his hands,"Like this...?"

He leaned in. Her eyes widen.

 

...

 

"Ouuuch!" 

She opened her eyes, Jinyoung wasn't there anymore,"Still lucky!"

She held up her fist in a victory-way.

Then she looked around,"Oh.. well, maybe not."

Jinyoung was on the floor, while L.Joe stood there with his fist ready to punch again.

 

"Don't touch her. I already said that one time! How was the kiss with my fist? I hope you liked it!" L.Joe hissed, with a drunk voice.

Eun Mi shivered because of the cold wind, L.Joe quickly noticed it and looked at her,"Eun Mi."

She didn't respond and wanted to walk back in.

But he held her wrist and pulled her into a thight hug.

 

She didn't hug him back or pushed him away,"Can you please let go?"

"No." He sternly answered,"Until you love me."

*Sorry, but I already do.* She could feel that her eyes were tearing up, but she hold it in,"I won't. Let me go."

"No." he said again,"Did you know how much messages I send to you? How often I called you? But you didn't pick up or replied to my messages."

"That's why people break up. They don't need that person anymore." Eun Mi explained,*I wish you would know that I'm lying.*

L.Joe sighed,"I can't accept that. And, how can you even think that I don't love you? I love you. I really do. What about you? Can you still say, you don't love me?"

She remained silent,*You said, you don't love me. I heard that.*

"Please, Eun Mi." L.Joe whispered.

 

Meanwhile this drama, Chunji and Ricky were searching for L.Joe.

Last place, the balcony.

 

"And, I don't care if you want to keep it as a secret when we debut. The main thing is for me is, that you love me." L.Joe said.

She smiled, and burst into tears. That made the drunk L.Joe confused, he let her go and held her shoulders,"Why the hell are you crying? I don't understand you!"

She laughed and cried at the same time,"You Jerk! Who do you think you are! You're smelling like alcohol, ew!"

"Are you on your period?" L.Joe panicked,"How can you laugh and cry at the same time! Are you maybe... pregnant?!"

She stopped laughing and crying, with a shocked face,"I'm not, idiot!"

He let out a drunk chuckle and hugged her,"If you call me 'idiot' it means you love me."

Then he faced her,"So you love me?"

He leaned in and kissed her lips.

Her eyes widen, but in the next second she closed her eyes and let him kiss her.

 

 

Meanwhile, Chunji and Ricky had watched everything and were smiling like some maniacs.

"Forever cute couple." Chunji commented.

"Aww~." Ricky sobbed, because of EunJoe's cuteness.

 

Suddenly Eun Mi's cell phone vibrated, she pulled it out and broke the kiss.

L.Joe took her cell phone, looked at the caller-ID then smiled at Eun Mi,"Your cousin, the demon, won't ruin this moment now."

Then he kissed her again.

She smiled,*Smiling while kissing, now I understand.* 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Annyeong, readers~

Keke~, EunJoe :D
L.Joe's drunk confession and
Eun Mi' s 'like-a-pregnant-lady'-behaviour  XD

With Chunji and Ricky to watch them ^o^

How was this chapter~? ^-^

Hope you liked it. :)

 ♥ See you in the next chapter! ♥