Chapter 15 - Lee Mansion!

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Lee Mansion!

 

 

Eun Mi walked out the school, Teentop at her side. L.Joe wasn't in school today.

 

"Ricky! Don't do that!" Niel whined and hide behind Eun Mi. "Niel hyung, it's just a toy!" Ricky laughed, holding up a toy spider.

"Are you scared of spiders?" Eun Mi chuckled. Niel nodded,"They want to kill me!"

"They aren't so scary, Niel." Chunji spoke up. 

Here; the conversation between Eun Mi, Chunji, Niel and Ricky about spiders began.

 

CAP and Changjo shook their heads at them and pulled Eun Mi inconspiciuous out the conversation. She looked confused to the two,"What?"

"Let's have a talk!" CAP slung an arm around her shoulder. Changjo shooed his arm away from her,"Don't touch her. Maybe L.Joe comes up and begins to hit you."

CAP rolled his eyes with a playful smile,"Well..." He looked back to Eun Mi,"How is it with L.Joe?"

"Normal like always." Eun Mi eyed him suspicous "Wae?"

"Just asking." CAP smiled. 

"His mother is here in Korea..." Changjo began "Did you meet her?"

Eun Mi nodded with a sigh,"That was so awkward! I thought she was one of those pedo-noonas! Or maybe that L.Joe is cheating on me! But then she said she was his mother."

Changjo chuckled,"You'll meet her often, while she's here in Korea... It will be like she is hunting you."

"H-hunting?" Eun Mi gulped.

"Does she know that you are L.Joe's girlfriend?" CAP asked. She shrugged,"I don't know... She talked about someone bu-"


"Annyeong, little boys and Seo Min!" 

The three stunned, the others behind them too; Mrs.Lee is here.

 

"Bang Minsoo! Didn't I tell you to call me if you're out of school?" Mrs.Lee complained "Oh! Ahn Daniel! You too! Didn't I tell you to cut your hair?" 

Niel and CAP looked awkwardly everywhere else ,just not Mrs.Lee.

Eun Mi decides to help them a bit.

Eun Mi tapped her shoulder,"Uhm, Mrs.Lee? I'm not Seo Min. I'm still Eun Mi."

Mrs.Lee turned to her,"Ah! Come! You still have to meet some people!" And with that Mrs.Lee dragged Eun Mi away. The rest of Teentop sighed and followed them quickly.

They entered Mrs.Lee's car.

 

"W-where are we going?" Eun Mi awkwardly asked. Chunji, who sat beside her, patted her shoulder and whispered:"Don't worry. We're just going to meet the Lee Family."

"Seriously? Wae?" Eun Mi asked back in a whisper tone. "That happens to almost all people who met L.Joe ....or his mother... You'll be alright. We're here too!" he smiled.

Eun Mi nodded, closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

---------------------------------

 

 

"We arrived! Let's go in!" Mrs.Lee cheered. Everyone stepped out the car and entered the huge mansion. A butler greeted them and led them to a big room; Living room.

 

There sat a men. 

"We have guests!" Mrs.Lee clapped in her hands. The male looked at her then spotted Teentop and Eun Mi behind her.

"Take a seat. I'm Mr.Lee, young lady!" the men smiled. Eun Mi smiled awkwardly back and sat down, along with Teentop.

"Who are you? Are you the girlfriend of one of the members from Teentop?" Mr.Lee asked.

Eun Mi smiled awkwardly,"Um, well... I'm Eun Mi. And actually I'm-"


"Eun Mi? The others? What are all of you doing here?!"

 

Everyone looked surprised at L.Joe who burst into the room.

He sighed and looked at his mother,"You brought them here, right?" His mother grinned widely and nodded,"Your father have to meet your new friend Seo Min!"

"Umma, her name is still Eun Mi! Okay, he met her... Can I go with her now?"

"Ani! She will stay with us today!" Mrs.Lee clapped happily in her hands. Eun Mi's eyes widen,"Bwoh? But I-"

"No problem! And you and Teentop can stay over night! You can sleep in L.Joe's room!" his mother interrupted Eun Mi again. *Why is she always interrupting me?* Eun Mi mentally sighed.

"Uhm... But we have school tomorrow!" Changjo said, trying to help Eun Mi. Eun Mi smiled,"And we can't skip school ,right?"

Mr.Lee laughed lightly,"Don't worry. I know Ricky's uncle! I'll tell him that Teentop and you don't come tomorrow, that won't be a problem."

"Oh, thanks..." Eun Mi faked a smile. Changjo sighed.

"Okay, let's eat! The maids already prepared food!" Mrs.Lee said and walked out the room.

Mr.Lee followed but the stopped at the door beside L.Joe,"She will be here tomorrow too. Don't forget to introduce her to your friends!" And left.
Eun Mi and the rest of Teentop didn't hear him.


"She too...?" L.Joe had a blank face on "Why is this my life?"

 

"Yah, it's all your fault that I'm here, what are we gonna do now?" Eun Mi approached him with crossed arms. L.Joe smirked,"You have to stay here over night, together with me. Alone in one room."

"No! No! No!" she whined and hugged Chunji ,who stood beside her, dramatically.

L.Joe made a face and pulled her away from Chunji,*Why does she have to be so touchy with other boys?*

"Aww, Eun Mi~ we will stay with you two too! You won't be alone." Chunji patted her head.

Eun Mi grinned, then stucked out her tongue at L.Joe like a kid.

He rolled his eyes,"Come on. My mum is waiting."

With that Teentop and Eun mi went to the dining area.

 

 

*Otoke?!* Eun Mi whined in her mind ,when they sat down at the table in awkward silence. Mrs.Lee absent, preparing L.Joe's room for a sleepover.

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

Hey, readers!

Thanks for subscribing and your comments! :D

How was this chapter? :3

Tell me your opinion and comment~ ^.^

♥ See you in next chapter ♥