Chapter 37 - Nervous.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 

Nervous.

 

After Eun Mi sung a song, she sat down on the seats for an interview.

The thing what really confused her was, that next to her were 6 more seats.

*More people are coming? I thought they would come after me and not with me. Oh well, hopefully they aren't big starts like Big Bang. If yes, let me die!* Eun Mi prayed in her mind.

 

"First, introduce yourself please!" the MC smiled.

She turned to the audience,"Annyeong-haseyo, Eun Mi imnida."

"So.. Eun Mi?" an MC smiled at her,"How do you feel now? After your concert?"

She smiled back,"I feel relieved! I was very nervous, when I was on stage alone."

MC nodded,"Hmm, I heard you already know much idols, right? Like SHINee or Teen Top."

She nodded slowly,"Uhm, yes."

"Taemin is your cousin? So, you know SHINee?" the MC asked,"And you know Teen Top because you were in the same school as them?"

"Haha, yeah..."

"Are you already in a relationship? Or maybe a crush on someone of the idols?" the MC winked to the audience.

"Eh..." Eun Mi blinked,"No...?"

The MC sighed,"Oh that's not a bad thing. We have a surprise for you!"

*What kind of surprise?* she blinked again,"Surprise?" 

The MC nodded, waved to someone behind you,"You can come now!"

Eun Mi raised her brows confused and looked behind her, and she almost fell because of the shock; Teen Top came happily on stage and took the free seats.

*Wtf is this?!* Eun Mi's eyes widen.

L.Joe smirked at her and sat down at one of the seats next to her, while Chunji took the other side.

She looked at them in shock, with a 'are-you-kidding-me"-look.

L.Joe shook his head and mouthed:"We're not kidding."

 

Eun Mi mentally facepalmed herself and took a deep breath.

"So, what do you think about our surprise?" MC pointed to the boys.

The boys stood up and greeted everyone quickly,"Annyeong-haseyo! We're Teen Top!" Then sat back down and looked at the MC.

*Awful! Wtf is this?! Whyyy?* Eun Mi faked a smile,"It's nice. I feel honoured, thank you."

MC nodded with a sheepish smile,"I knew you would like them! How about making a stage together with them?"

Eun Mi, and as well Teen Top, gasped shocked,"Eh?"

MC nodded,"Just once. What song do you want to sing with them?"

Eun Mi looked helpless to the boys,*That wasn't in my script! Wtf!*

Chunji raised his hand to help,"Maybe Troublemaker?"

Eun Mi's eyes were about to fall out,*I thought you would help?!*

L.Joe also looked shocked at his best friend,"I-I don't think that fits... We're... too.. eh..."

The MC laughed,"Okay, okay. How about your Be ma girl feat Eun Mi?"

L.Joe nodded,"That would be okay, I think."

MC frowned playfully,"I've watched yesterdays interview and you weren't so talkative! Maybe it's because of..." he wiggled his eyebrows and nodded to Eun Mi.

L.Joe blushed,"N-No! I just..."

"The fans wished that he would talk more." CAP coolly explained.

L.Joe nodded,"Exactly what I wanted to say."

The MC smirked,"Oh well, if you say it... Okay, you have 5 minutes to prepare! We see us later!"

Camera turned off, and Teen Top and Eun Mi went backstage.

 

 

L.Joe glared at Chunji,"Troublemaker?!"

He shrugged,"If you didn't want to, I could make it too."

Eun Mi sighed and went between them,"Let's go. I don't know your song fluent."

With that they prepared themselfes for the stage together.

 

 

"We're back with Teen Top's be ma girl! Feat. Eun Mi! Have fuuun~!" the MC announced and Teen Top came out first.

In the middle part, Eun Mi came out and danced with them, she only had one line to sing. What she found good.

At the end...

Suddenly L.Joe grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer with a smirk,"Be ma girl?"

Eun Mi blushed and looked at him with wide eyes,*Omg, what now..?*

 

The lights went on normal and the MC came back, clapping his hands,"Woah! That was awesome!"

L.Joe let Eun Mi go,"I know."

"I really thought you were flirting with Eun Mi, L.Joe!" the MC said,"You're a very good actor."

*Yeah, that's what you think..* The rest of Teen Top and Eun Mi thought and sighed.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

Annyeong, readers!

How was this chapter? :3

I finally know what `collab´ means, thanks to you~^^
Thanks!
I guess, that was a collab, right?

Poor Eun Mi at the end, not knowing what he is doing~ :D 

I hope you liked it! Comment~

Oh and I have a new story! Check it out? ^o^
Playboy vs Icy Witch
It's a story feat. L.Joe, OC and Teen Top! :3
I'm still updating this story, don't worry ;-)

 

♥ See you in next chapter! ♥