Chapter 2 - The awkward misunderstanding

Me and L.Joe?!

 

The awkward misunderstanding

 

The next day.

"Aish, I hate P.E class!" Eun Mi grumbled and followed the class to the sportsground. 
They had P.E now. Eun Mi hates P.E.

"We will play soccer! Girls vs. Girls! Boys vs. Boys! Form your groups by yourself!" the P.E teacher announced. The class split in four groups; Two girl groups and two boy groups. They played on her own.

After long time of playing ,Eun Mi sat down on the ground,"I can't do this anymore!"
Ji Hyun ,one of the boys, approached her,"If you don't want to play... Do you want to watch me playing soccer?" He winked. Eun Mi's innocent mind didn't realize that he was flirting and stood up,"Sure!"

*BOOM!*

"Ouch! Yah, watch where you going!" Eun Mi fell on the floor. Soo Jin bumped on purpose into her.
"Eun Mi-sshi, are you okay?" Ji Hyun knelt down besite her. She hissed,"Obviously not!" 


L.joe saw Eun Mi. He was in her P.E class too, but she never really noticed him. When he saw her fall because of Soo Jin, he quickly ran up to her.
"Yah, get up! Are you hurt?" L.joe held his hand to her "I'll help you."

Eun Mi hesitated ,but took his hand and he helps her up. "Ouch!" Eun Mi yelped. L.joe looked worriedly at her,"Your ankle?" Eun Mi nodded. The whole class was shocked, L.joe never talked to girls in school ,except when he wants to reject a confession. Soo Jin was shocked too, she never expected L.joe to do this.

The P.E teacher came over,"L.joe...? Well then. Take her to the nurse office."
Soo Jin glared at Eun Mi. "Well, see you later then. I hope you'll get well soon." Ji Hyun patted Eun Mi's shoulder and walked away. 

L.joe took Eun Mi's arm ,and wrapped it around his neck,"Come ,let's go." Then he looked up at Soo Jin with a cold expression,"Don't you want to apologize?" Soo Jin faked a smile and looked at Eun Mi,"Sorry, Eun Mi." With that L.joe walked some steps with Eun Mi. Eun Mi was surprised by L.joe's actions but kept silence. Suddenly he grabbed her bridal style up and began to continue walking, with her in his arms. The whole class eyed them and gasped.

The nurse office was right next to the sportsground, so the two hadn't walked much.


"Here is nobody." Eun Mi said ,when they entered the nurse office. L.joe sighed and lay her down on one of the beds there.

"Aish... Thank you, new chingu." Eun Mi said and looked at her ankle.
L.joe sat down next to her,"Why don't you call me by my name?" Eun Mi looked awkwardly away and replied quietly:"I forgot your name..."
"What did you say?" he didn't heard her properly. "I forgot your name..." she said a bit louder this time. He leaned closer to her because he didn't heard it properly again,"What?" 

Eun Mi blushed lightly and pushed his face away,"I said I forgot your name! Are you dump or what?" L.joe looked at her in disbelief,"How can you forget my name?! You are here the one who is dump!" 
"I'm hurt! I can't be dump!" Eun Mi complained and pointed to her ankle.
"That doesn't even make sense!" he mocked back. Eun Mi pouted with an angry expression and crossed her arms. L.joe smirked,"Now you're giving up. So, let me see your ankle!" He gently put off her shoe and eyed it. Eun Mi didn't say anything, she was busy with blushing.

Her wide eyes caught L.joe's attention,"What?" She gulped and hide her red face quickly behind her hands,"Nothing!" L.joe was confused ,but shrugged it off and turned back to her ankle.
"Does it still hurt? Shall I give it a massage?" he asked without looking up.
Eun Mi put her hands down,"No, you ert!" L.joe looked shocked at her,"Why am I a ert?! I just want to help you!" Eun Mi glared at him and crossed her arms. He shook his head and began to massaged her ankle softly.

"Ah~! Yah, stop it!" Eun Mi groaned "That hurts!" She tried to push him away.

The class ,which was still on the sportsground heard her groan.
"Did we just heard a groan?" one of the students asked.
"I think it came from the nurse office." another one said.
"But L.joe and Eun Mi are in there!" a girl added shocked.
"Do you think what I think they do?" Soo Jin's jaw dropped.

The whole class ran to the nurse office's window and peeked 
quietly like ninjas in. Their eyes widened. But they didn't see much ,because a curtain blocked the sight. They could just see two shadows trough it. The two shadows were in an weird position. Because they know who were in the nurse office they could tell who ,who was. There was L.joe's shadow on top Eun Mi's shadow on the bed.

And Eun Mi's yelling was heard:"Ow~! L.joe!"
Then L.joe's:"Ah~! It won't hurt too much! I promise! Just let me do it!"
Such things was heard.

The dirty-minded class thought of it in a dirty way with big eyes in shock,"They are doing it !?!"
(You know what I mean ,they think XD)

Suddenly it became silent inside the nurse office. 

L.joe went to the window and pushed the certain to the site,"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked them coldly. The class looked shocked at him ,then they looked inside the room and saw Eun Mi tired lying on the bed. With a shocked expression they looked back to L.joe and ran away. "What the...?" L.joe walked back to her and sat down. The lazy P.E teacher didn't noticed anything.



Lunchtime.

"Do I have something in my face or what?" Eun Mi asked her cousin Taemin on the way to the caféteria. The students gave Eun Mi weird stares and whispered to each other. Taemin shrugged,"No. Hey, but I heard one of the Kingkas ,had it with a girl."
Eun Mi made an 'o' shape with and nodded,"Boys are always so erted... Oh, right! Taemin oppa, how can I make a boy to my boyfriend?" Taemin looked with wide eyes at his cousin,"Who is it? Who do you mean? Eun Mi, you are my innocent girl!! You can't have a boyfriend yet!" She made a face and rolled her eyes at Taemin. "I'm serious! Tell me who the boy is!" he ordered. Eun Mi kept silent. "TELL ME!" Taemin stopped in front of her, grapped her shoulders and shook her hysterically,"Tell me ,I'm going crazy!!"


"IT'S L.JOE! GODDAMN IT, TAEMIN OPPA!" she yelled. Everyone looked at her now. Taemin had a shocked expression on and his mouth was open. The students began whispering again. Taemin let Eun Mi's shoulders go, grabbed her hand and then dragged her somewhere.


He dragged her trough the caféteria and then suddenly stopped at one of the tables. "What now?" Eun Mi asked confused. "Yah, you!" Taemin pointed down to someone. She looked who he was pointing to and her eyes widened,"No, Taemin oppa! Let's go!" She tried to drag him away. But Taemin didn't move an inch, it was like his feets were glued on the floor.

"What did you do to my Eun Mi, uh?" Taemin glared scarily at L.joe. L.joe frowned,"I didn't do anything." Taemin raised a brow at him then he looked back at her with his scary glare.
"T-Taemin o-oppa... He didn't do anything! Really!" she waved her one free hand hysterically around.

"Oh, you don't know yet? She and L.joe did it together. It was today." Soo Jin smirked and put a hand on Eun Mi's shoulder. "BWOH!?" Eun Mi and L.joe gasped at the same time. Teentop were shocked too. And just by chance they were talking about Eun Mi, before Taemin came with her.

Eun Mi gulped,"N-noting happened!" Taemin glared at her and then looked to Soo Jin,"Are you sure? Where do you know that from?" Soo Jin laughed,"Our whole P.E class saw them together at the nurse office, they were doing it!"
Eun Mi made a dramtic sad face, she knew Taemin would teach her a lesson about boys later. Taemin's lesson's were not just boring, they were scary too. "No~! Why would I do that with him?! I don't want to die yet~!", Eun Mi whined. The whole caféteria payed attention to the conversation. 

*I didn't do it with her... But this could be my chance to make her my girlfriend!*, Ljoe thought and suddenly smirked. Taemin an Eun Mi were both confused."Why are you smirking?" they asked at the same time. 

"Can't I do it with my girlfriend?" L.joe asked with a smirk. Teentop's jaw dropped, Taemin's, Eun Mi's and Soo Jin's too. "Yah! Don't lie!" Eun Mi whined ,like she was going to die.Soo Jin scoffed,"Bwoh? You two are already a couple?" Then she smirked at Eun Mi,"Well, don't forget... You know what I mean."

She winked and then glared at her, while walking away. Taemin let your hand go and his voice became louder ,when his eyes met yours,"So, he is already your boyfriend? Why did you ask me then? But, why didn't you tell me anything? Seriously! But why is this arrogant kid your boyfriend?! What happened to my innocent Eun Mi?"

Taemin hugged you and pretended to cry,"You changed so much~..."
L.joe stood up and tapped Taemin's shoulder. Taemin let you go and glared at L.joe,"What?"

Eun Mi stood speechless at the side, watching everthing in shock.

L.joe cleared his throat,"Who are you?"
Taemin scoffed,"The question is who you are to have my Eun Mi as your girlfriend! If you hurt her then, I'll make sure you can't do it again with someone else! You'll be neuter!" L.joe gulped and blinked at him."Okay..." he replied unconfident.

Taemin glared a last time at L.joe ,then he dragged you to a table and sat down with you. L.joe stood there dumbfounded. All of Teentop had smirks on. He turned around, sat down and looked confused at his friends,"What?"

The students at the caféteria turned back to their own business, but still whispered about Eun Mi and L.joe beeing a couple. 



"You already did it with her? How comes we didn't even know you two were a couple already?" CAP asked. "We became a couple in P.E class." L.joe replied coolly with a smirk, when he remembered that the two didn't even do something like that; the two were fighting over Eun Mi's ankle.

Chunji shook his head at his bestfriend L.joe,"I think the boy with her ,will haunt you to , if you're going to hurt her. What if he finds out it's just because the dare?" L.joe shrugged,"I don't think ,that he will find out. You all just have to shut up about the dare."

Ricky grinned sheepishly,"I want to know her~! Introduce her to us!" Changjo agreed,"I want to know her too." Chunji smiled,"I'll take her ,when you break up with her. She's cute and pretty."

L.joe's smirk disappeared,"Yah, she is my girlfriend! Don't even touch her!"
"Awww, L.joe is jealiouuuus~!" Niel sang amused. Ricky laughed,"Chunji fits well with her!"
Just to annoy L.joe CAP joined in too with a laugh,"Chunji can fall for her. You can't!"
L.joe scoffed,"I won't even fall for her! She isn't even my taste!"

"We will see ,L.joe." Chunji smirked and glanced over to Eun Mi. 


 

 

 


 

____________________________________________________________

Annyeong, readers! 

How was this chapter? I told the idea with the misunderstanding to one of my friends from school and she laughed her off. Well, she is weird.

But nevermind... Did you enjoy reading? ^-^
Please comment and subscribe! :D

 

See you in next chapter!