Chapter 13 - Sad and jealious.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Sad and jealious

 

Lunchtime. 

Eun Mi walked to L.joe's seat. He didn't talk to her, he ignored her completely. She was confused about that. Eun Mi tapped his shoulder,"Hey, L.joe..." He looked at her, not like always; warm and nice. It was cold.

"What?" he asked coldly. She sighed,"Why are you like this? Did something happen?"

"I'm always like this. Nothing happened!" he snapped, stood up and walked out the class. Eun Mi ruffled her hair in frustration,"Aish! Wae?!"

 

"Hey, it's alright." Chunji put a hand on her shoulder "It's not your fault." She turned to face him,"Really? I hope so..." Chunji patted her head and smiled,"What could you've done? Nothing." Eun Mi smiled back.

 

Suddenly a boy accidently hit her while running out. She fell in Chunji's arms,"Ouch..."

 

L.joe saw the boy running out, he wanted to apologize for beeing like that to Eun Mi. He, himself, had a dare so he can't be mad at her, right?

He entered and saw Eun Mi and Chunji, it looked like they were kissing and hugging. L.joe boiled in anger, went towards them. He pulled Eun Mi away from Chunji and punched him in his face.

"Ouch! Yah, for what was that?" Chunji asked ,rubbing his chin. His lips were bleeding now too.

L.joe only glared at him and didn't respond. Then he looked back at Eun Mi, who fell on the floor ,thanks to himself.

"Aish, why am I such an idiot?" he mumbled to himself and knelt down beside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried. Eun Mi looked angry at him,"What's up with you? You just punched your bestfriend!" 

"I did it because of you!" he said under his breath, firmly.

Eun Mi looked down and asked carefully:"You've changed so much in a such short time. Seriously, what happened to you?" 

Chunji looked also at L.joe, waiting for an answer. L.joe stood up and pulled Eun Mi up,"Nothing happened."

Chunji raised a brow,"Nothing? So why did you punch me then?" L.joe sighed,"Don't touch my girlfriend again, okay?" 

Chunji and Eun Mi blinked confused,"Eh? Why?"

" 'why' what? You were definitely too close to her, dude!" L.joe said. Chunji frowned,"Do you want her to get hurt or what? She fell and I catched her quickly. That's it." 

Eun Mi agreed. L.joe had a pokerface on,"Whatever." and walked out. "Don't you want to apologize?" Chunji catched up with him. Eun Mi followed too.

"Sorry." L.joe said and walked the stairs up to the rooftop.

Chunji stopped and shook his head at his bestfriend. "Man, if you're jealious you are like an idiot." he mumbled and walked back.

 

 

Eun Mi continued following L.joe, she was worried about him because of his sudden change.

 

The two entered the rooftop. 

L.joe rested his arms on the railings and looked at the scenery in front of him.

Eun Mi went beside him and did same.

"Why are you like this?" she pouted sadly. "You came?" he asked surprised. 

"Sure, I came! I'm worried about you!" Eun Mi faced him "Tell me what happened!"

"Worried ,huh?" he mumbled to himself, but Eun Mi heard it. "Yes, worried! L.joe, I'm serious. It bothers me ,if you ignore me." L.joe looked at her,"Really?"

She nodded,"Yup. Will you tell me now what happened?"

He sighed,"I'm just sad, upset, mad, frustrated." Eun Mi frowned,"Why?"

"I can't tell you. But... I have a question for you." L.joe stated.

Eun Mi smiled curious,"Okay, I'll answer!"

*I'll ask you now if you love me.* he thought and faced her.

 

*...*

 

"Yah, L.joe. You're just staring at me. Am I so pretty?" Eun Mi made a face. 

"You're so ugly ,that I'm actually shocked." he answered firmly.

Her jaw dropped and she crossed her arms,"Oh really?! Then maybe you should break up with me! Becauce I'm such an ugly girl!" She pursed her lips annoyed.

 

"When can I kiss you?" L.joe asked suddenly. She looked surprised at him.

"K-kiss?" she blinked nervously. He nodded,"You're my girlfriend. Why can't I kiss you now?"

She gulped,"Now?" Her voice went higher trough the nervousness.

He nodded again,"Yes. Can I kiss you now?" Eun Mi hesitated but shook her head,"N-no!"

"Why?" he pouted cutely. *Your lips. Who wouldn't want to kiss them?* Eun Mi asked him in her mind. 

 

"Aigoo~! I'm thinking it again!!" she yelled ruffled her hair. L.joe took her hands and stopped her.

Eun Mi stared at him, surprised. He smile and fixed her hair,*I really don't want to break up...*

 

"L.joe...? Is that what you wanted to ask me?" Eun Mi asked, when he fnished fixing her hair.

"Actually no." he began "I wanted to ask if you love..."

Eun Mi's eyes widened in shock, if he asks if she loves him. But no.

"...EunJoe?" he brought out. *Damnit! Why can't I just ask her?!* he cursed in his mind.

Eun Mi sighed silently in relief and smiled at him,"I love him! He sits on my bed. I'll keep him forever!" L.joe smiled,"Can I visit him sometime?"

Eun Mi nodded,"Sure. When do you want to come?"

"Today."

She gasped,"Today? But-"

"No 'but' ! I'll come with you today." he interrupted her.

"O-Okay..." she lowered her head, she blushed secretly again.

"Why do you change your attitude so quick? First you are sad, mad or whatever and then suddenly you are cute and sweet again!" she asked awkwardly.

He smirked,"Cute? Sweet? Me? No! Never! How can you say that?" He began to tickle her.

"HAHA- stop it! -HAHA!" she managed to say under her laughter. He laughed with her,"That's what you get ,when you make me jealious and then call me cute and sweet!"

Suddenly she hugged him, making him stop to tickle her. He froze with a surprised look.

"Stop, okay?" she chuckled. He smiled and hugged her thight,*I'll make you fall for me, Eun Mi. So you can't break up with me.*

 

Eun Mi's eyes widen in surprise because of his hug,"L-L.joe...?"

He looked down at her, deep in her eyes,"What?" The two were really close now.

She gulped and couldn't say anything.

They stared at each others eyes.

 

He closed his eyes and leaned in. Their lips were just inches away and came nearer and nearer to each other. 

Eun Mi closed her eyes now too. Their lips were almost touching, but then...

 

 

RING RIIING!

 

L.joe and Eun Mi let quickly go of each other. 

"I'LL BE GOING!" Eun Mi shouted nervously and ran away, her heart bumping like crazy.

L.joe's lips went to an smile,"This girl..."

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Aish! You brought me already home one time! Why don't you know where I live?!" Eun Mi asked L.joe who was permanent walking in wrong directions. Eun Mi had to pull him to her ,to walk to the right direction. 

"I know..." L.joe rubbed his neck awkwardly for beeing stupid when she's around.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes,"We're here. Come!" She dragged him inside the building.

 

They entered her appartment and L.joe ran into her room. Eun Mi stood dumbfounded at the door,"Why did he run there now?"

She followed him in her room and saw him laying on her bed, his back facing her.

Her eyes went sharp,"Yah, you ert! Out of my bed!"

He turned around to face her with a bright smile.

"You didn't throw him away~ Wah~!" he held the plush panda up and looked happily at it.

Eun Mi had to smile,"Aww, why aren't you always so cute like now?"

L.joe's face went back to a pokerface,"I'm not cute." He put EunJoe the plush panda back down beside him and sat up, staring at her like a weird kid.

 

"What are you looking at?" Eun Mi asked. "You know..." he began "I still have things to tell you."

She raised a brow,"Oh well. Tell me."

"Come here." he patted the place next to him on the bed. She came over to him and sat down, looking curious at him,"Okay ,tell me."

He smirked and hugged her thight,"My revenge for making me jealious with Chunji and making me sad!"

"Ahh~!" She squeled, playing along with him. "I hug you to death!" he laughed.

"Try it!" she grinned "You can't ev-" 

They fell to the side, Eun Mi still in his arms 

 

She paused. She blushed and her heart was bumping against her chest like it wants to jump out. "Eeeey~, you're blushing~!" he kissed her cheek.

"Ahh!" she struggled around to get out of his hug. 

He turned so he was on top her, his palms using as support.

She stared at his face, seeing his smirk. She blushed even more.

 

"Did you already fallen for me?" he teased.

She blushed and pushed him to the left, accidently completely out of the bed to the floor.

"Ouch! Yah, Eun Mi!" L.Joe whined "Why did you do that?!"

 

Eun Mi sat up and pouted like a kid,"I was an accident... Don't ever come so close to me again!" He pouted also,"You don't even answer my question!"

"I don't want to answer!" she replied and crossed her arms, she is stubborn now. 

"Aigo!" he sighed "Why?"

"I'm hungry!" she blurted out. She frowned by her own words,*Did I really said I'm hungry? I'm an idiot!* L.joe stood up from the floor ,rubbing his ,"You're hungry? Are you...just maybe... on your period?" 

Eun Mi blushed and throw a pillow at him,"No, you ert!"

L.Joe catched the pillow and stuck out his tongue at her.

She made a face and stood up, walking to the kitchen.

Eun Mi put out mini cookies and sat down at the couch in her living room.

 

L.Joe followd quickly and sat down next to her, snatching one cookie away,"Thanks."

She rolled her eyes and put one in , chewing it with an angry expression. L.Joe noticed it and glanced at Eun Mi,"Want me to feed you?"

She blushed,"No!"

"Arraseo, arraseo. I'll show you my love in other ways, Eun Mi." he slung an arm around her shoulder and placed his head against hers gently. 

 

She gulped and frozed on her spot,"I'm not hungry anymore..." She put down the cookies at the table in front of them, not far away.

He smirked,"Too much of my love, uh?"

"Why are you keep talking about your love?" Eun Mi made a thinking face. He chuckled,"I don't want you to leave me!" She was surprised,"You... by any chance... are you... you know?"

"What?" he asked clueless. "Nevermind. You want know what?" she asked and smiled.

"What?" he asked again. "The first time I saw you, I thought you were gay and Chunji was your boyfriend." 

L.Joe let shocked go of her,"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, seriously. Because you never talked to girls!" she nodded her head.

"Oh my gawd... I'm not ,okay?" he closed his eyes firmly, trying to be calm. She smiled,"Of course not! You're my boyfriend! You can't be gay!"

He shook his head at her and a smile came up his face. He hugged her again with a happy face.

"This girl...Seriously!" he laughed. 

When she didn't say anything ,he decided to look down at her.

 

He smiled and mumbled,"You fell alseep again..."

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

Annyeong ,readers~♥
I tried to make it longer than the other chapters :D
How was it? :3
I hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to tell me your opinion and to comment ;-)

♥ See you  in next chapter! ♥