Chapter 7 - "You are jealous!"

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 

 "You are jealous!"

 
 
 
The first week of the dare was almost over. Today was the 7th day of both dares. 
 
"Please, open page 112 in your books and...." the teacher is boring like always.
 
Eun Mi sat bored in her class. She looked out the window. Everything was more exciting than this subject; Math. She was okay in this subject ,but hated it though.
 
 
Suddenly someone throw a pen on her head,"Ouch! Aish!!"
 
The teacher didn't heard it and was still focused to the blackboard. Eun Mi looked around ,to see who throw it. And not to her surprise, it was L.joe. He smirked playfully at her. Eun Mi shot him a glare and focused back out the window.
 
 
"Seonsaeng-nim! Eun Mi don't want to give me my pen back!" you heard L.joe's voice and came back to reality. The teacher looked annoyed at you,"Miss Eun Mi? Would you please give him his pencil back?" Eun Mi frowned,"What. Where is it anyways?" She looked lazy around her seat. Without much effort:"I can't see it." L.joe scoffed,"Ppalli! Find it! I can't take notes ,if I don't have it!"
 
"I don't know where it is! If you hadn't throw it at me, you would still have it! And since when do you take notes?" Eun Mi said annoyed. L.joe's jaw dropped,"Yah! Seonsaeng-nim, why don't you do something?!" 
 
All the students in their class watched the conversation. The teacher sighed,"Lee Byunhun, it's your own fault then. Just borrow a pen from your friends!" 
 
"But she made me to throw it at her." L.joe defended himself coolly. Soo Jin smirked,"I saw it too! Eun Mi began with this!" Eun Mi glared at Soo Jin. 
 
"No, L.joe throw it without a reason on her head." Ji Hyun said and looked at L.joe with a cold glare. L.joe glared annoyed back. 
 
"It's really not my fault!" Eun Mi and L.joe said at the same time, then glared at each other. The teacher sighed,"Both of you; Go. Go out of my class." Eun Mi looked at the teacher in disbelief. L.joe on the other hand smirked amused. Eun Mi stood up and walked out. L.joe quickly followed.
 
 
 
She just walked, on the way to the rooftop, totally ignoring L.joe's presence next to her. 
 
He sighed,"Are you mad at me now?" Eun Mi didn't answer. L.joe pouted,"You are mad at me." She rolled her eyes and opened the door to the rooftop.
 
She sat down and leaned against a wall, pouting,"You're so annoying."
 
"Bwoh?" L.joe looked coldly at her. Eun Mi didn't looked up and stared annoyed to the sky,"You heard right." He scoffed and sat down next to her,"Sorry, okay?" She shook her head,"Nope." He groaned,"Wae~?" 
 
Then, Eun Mi's phone got a message. She pulled it out and saw ,it was a message from Taemin:
 
"Eun Mi!! ♥ I'm going earlier home today! Shall I wait for you though?"
 
Eun Mi smiled lightly and replied:
 
"No, it's alright! I can go with friends, Taemin oppa ♥ "
 
Taemin answered:
 
"Okay... :( Take care, my Eun Mi! And be careful with that L.joe brat! He could you! ♥ "
 
 
 
L.joe was reading the messages secretly and was a bit jealious and shocked from Taemins messages,"Why do you make h-heartshapes in your messages for him?" He wanted to act cool ,but ended up with a nervous and weird tone,"And...I wouldn't you!"
 
Eun Mi looked suspicious at him,"You are jealious?"
 
"NO!" he nervously yelled. Eun Mi frowned,"Aish, you don't have to yell. I wouldn't believe it either." L.joe pursed his lips,"What's my name on your phone?"
 
"I don't even have your number." Eun Mi sternly said and looked back to the sky. L.joe looked shocked at her,"Wae?? I already have your number!"
 
"Where from?" Eun Mi asked, more shocked then L.joe "I didn't give it to you!"
 
He sighed,"Just give me your cell phone."*
"No!" she hissed.
"Give it to me!" He tried to snap it away from her.
"No!" she yelled.
"Aish! Eun Mi!" and now the two were fighting over it.
 
*suddenly silent*
 
Now ,L.joe was on top Eun Mi. "Finally ,I have it." 
Eun Mi blushed and struggled around to get him off ,"Get off!" L.joe ignored her and continued blocking her hands with his palms. He was so close to her.
L.joe saved his number finally in her cell phone.
 
 
Suddenly L.joe felt something soft touching his chest. His eyes widened and he went red like a tomato.
 
He quickly let her go and stood up, turning around not to face her. She also stood up and fixed her clothes and hair,"Yah! Give me my cell phone back!" L.joe didn't turn around, his heart was racing like crazy, he was blushing.
 
"Yaaah~! Pleeease~!" Eun Mi whined "You can save your number, okay? Just give it back."
L.joe gulped. He breathed heavily in and out, then turned to her.
 
Again, he blushed madly and his eyes widened. He turned around again. It was too awkward for him now. Eun Mi looked at his back with a 'are-you-kidding-me'-look and crossed her arms. "L.joe!" she called. He didn't respond.
 
She sighed. "L.joe oppa!" she whined.
 
L.joe closed his eyes and turned around to her ,holding her phone out for her,"Here." Eun Mi eyed him suspicious and took her phone slowly,"Why are you closing your eyes?"
 
"I can't look at you now." he answered nervously. Eun Mi was clueless,"Why?" His eyes were still closed,"Because I touched something, I shouldn't have touched." 
 
Eun Mi looked sharply at him,"What did you touch?"
 
He gulped and shook his head,"Can't say."
 
"Tell me, L.joe oppa." she said. He gave in:"I touched your...boo..." Eun Mi frowned,"Boo? 'Boo' what?" He gulped again. *I'll die if I say that.* L.joe thought and opened his eyes slowly.
 
"Your b-s..."
 
Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, she blushed from emberassment.
"ERT!!!" she yelled and ran inside. From there she continued her run and was finally in front of class. She waited awkwardly for the bell's ring.
 
 
 
Meanwhile L.joe mumbled to himself:"I knew it." And followed her. 
 
On the way ,someone stopped him,"L.joe oppa, why are you together with this Eun Mi?" He rolled his eyes and walked past her. The girl grabbed his wrist,"Tell me."
 
"Just because you are Chunji's cousin ,I don't have to be nice to you." with that L.joe shooed her hand away and continued walking. The girl stood embarrassed there.
 
 
 

"Hey,babe... It was an accident. Sorry, okay?" L.joe apologized. He stood in front of her with his hands in his pockets. While she leaned against a wall, with a red face and her arms crossed.
 
"...That was awkward, Embarrassing, shocking!" Eun Mi pouted angrily and looked at L.joe. She immediately flushed pink and looked away again,"Don't remind me on that." 
 
L.joe laughed and ruffled her hair,"You're so cute!" Eun Mi looked surprised up at him. He stopped and cleared his throat,"Um..."
 
*RING!*
 
*Thanks to the school bell!* the two thought end entered the class. 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Eun Mi-sshi?" Ji Hyun came to her seat and tapped her shoulder. Lunchtime, Eun Mi was packing her things. 
 
"Yes?" Eun Mi looked at him. He put his hands in his pockets shyly,"Do you want to watch the new Movie with me?" 
 
"Sure! When and where?" she beamed and grabbed her bag. Ji Hyun smiled,"The cinema in the mall. At 7pm today?" 
 
"Nope." 
 
Eun Mi and Ji Hyun looked at the door, where L.joe stood. He crossed his arms and came over to them,"She won't come." Eun Mi glared at him and whined:"Wae? But I want to! The new movie is really good, I heard!" Ji Hyun smirked,"See? She wants to." L.joe glared at Ji Hyun,"But she will be with me. Sorry, you should look for another girl. She already has me as her boyfriend!" With that L.joe grabbed Eun Mi's hand and walked with her out of class, leaving Ji Hyun dumbfounded.
 
 
 
 
L.joe entered the caféteria with her and sat down at Teentop's table.
 
"L.joe...? You're already holding hands? She looks like she doesn't want to." Changjo frowned at the sight. L.joe was still holding her hand. She sat next to him and pouted annoyed.
 
"Changjo, you should have seen what he did in the class!" Eun Mi said "He said ,I can't go with Ji hyun to the cinema!" Changjo eyed L.joe suspicious,"Could it be...? You're jealious?" L.joe locked shocked up,"No! Why would I ?!" Eun Mi send L.joe judging glares.
 
Ricky chuckled,"Well, why didn't you let her go then?" L.joe pursed his lips,"She is mine. I don't want her to go out with other boys beside me!" Eun Mi rolled her eyes,"You are jealious!"
 
Chunji joined in,"L.joe, when you don't want her to spend time with others except you and you get mad when she does, it means: You are jealious!" L.joe gulped,"I'm not!"
 
Eun Mi pinched his cheek,"Awww, my L.joe is jealious~!" He looked surprised at her and his cheeks flushed pink," 'My L.joe' ?" Eun Mi cleared awkwardly ,"I can say that. You're my b-boyfriend..." The rest of Teentop chuckled,"So cute!"
 
 
"Annyeong!" A girl pushed Chunji away from L.joe and sat down at his seat "L.joe oppa~!"
 
Eun Mi eyed her and was judging her right now. "Yah, Hyerin! You can't just come here and interrupt everything!" The girl, Hyerin, glared at Chunji,"Shut up!" And looked back at L.joe with a cute smile,"Annyeong! How are you?~?" 
 
L.joe made a disgusted face at her,"Now you ruined my mood, with your presence." Hyerin's face fell,"But L.joe oppa~! You know that I like you!" Then she noticed Eun Mi,"Omg, You!" she pointed at her.
 
"Me?" Eun Mi pointed to herself with an lazy look. Hyerin nodded,"You snapped L.joe oppa away from me!" Eun Mi's eyes went sharp,"I snapped him away from you? Are you kidding me?"
 
Eun Mi and Hyerin made an glaring contest. Chunji sighed,"Hyerin, Eun Mi is L.joe's girlfriend. L.joe asked her out." Niel added:"Don't disturb them!" CAP felt the tense between Eun Mi and Hyerin, and it made him shiver. "Stop glaring like that! Both of you." he ordered. Eun Mi scoffed at Hyerin and looked away. Hyerin made a grimasse at her and looked also away.
 
L.joe was confused, and then he suddenly smirked at Eun Mi,"Eeeey~! You are jealious!" Eun Mi looked at him in disbelief,"Why would I be jealious? Just because this little brat likes you? Tsk. She is just annoying! I'm not jealious!" 
 
Ricky grinned,"Awww, I can practically feel how much you love each other~!" Niel added, while singing happily:"I want to be at your Wedding~!" Eun Mi chuckled at their cuteness and L.joe just rolled his eyes.
 
Then his eyes met Chunji's. They went to an mind conversation trough their eyes:
 
"Looks like you won't marry her. Don't forget the dare." Chunji send to L.joe's mind.
"I know. I won't forget!" L.joe's mind send back.
 
Chunji smiled lightly. Then gave some of his food to Eun Mi,"Hey, L.joe didn't even gave you something to eat! Here." Eun Mi smiled,"Thank you!" L.joe tried to ignore it. But; L.joe was jealious.
 
 
_____________________________________________________
 
Hey, readers~!

School will begin tomorrow here~ T.T
But don't worry; I'll try to continue uploading regulary! ^-^ I think I can do that. :)
I hope you liked this chapter! ♥
Subscribe! ;) Tell me your opinion and comment~! 

See you in next chapter~