Chapter 8 - Almost caught !

Me and L.Joe?!

 

            Almost caught!

 

 

After they finished eating, they walked out to the rooftop. Usually, there wouldn't be anyone. 

"Chunji oppa, how does this girl melt his heart?" Hyerin asked and crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't let Eun Mi out of her eyes. Eun Mi felt uncomfortable under her glares and tried to hide a bit behind L.joe, the whole time.

L.joe found it funny ,to see Eun Mi like a confused and angry puppy arround him. CAP smirked at L.joe and nodded in Eun Mi's direction. L.joe smirked back and did what CAP meant with his nod; L.joe slung an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. 

Eun Mi blushed by the sudden touch."L-L.joe? Could you please warn me before you do something?" she asked annoyed. He shook his head with a smile,"That wouldn't be fun~!"
 

Hyerin's eyes went sharp and she asked Chunji:"Why the hell does he smile because of her?" Chunji looked at Eun Mi and L.joe fighting like kids; Eun Mi was struggling to escape from L.joe's grip and L.joe pulled her closer and closer, simple for him because he was stronger. Eun Mi hadn't even a chance to escape.

 

"Ouch!" L.joe winced in pain.

Well, maybe she had.

 

Eun Mi went next to Chunji,"That's what you get, if you annoy me , ert!!" Then she smiled at Chunji,"Hey, Chunji~!" L.joe hold on his stomach ,where Eun Mi punched him.

Chunji had to laugh,"Hey, Eun Mi! You're a good girl!" He held his thumb up,"For what you did, you can call me oppa now!" L.joe glared at Chunji,"Who can call you oppa?!"

Hyerin popped out between Chunji and L.joe,"Chunji can keep that girl! You have me ,oppa!!"

Eun Mi raised a brow at Hyerin,"So, you have interest in him?" Hyerin nodded eagerly. Eun Mi smirked and shrugged,"You are one of the crazy people ,who can fall for this ert? Okay."

"Just wait a little and your pevert will be single again." Eun Mi mumbled to herself and wanted to walk over to Changjo and Ricky. But Chunji stopped her,"What did you just say?"

Eun Mi gulped,"What do you mean...?" Chunji was confused,"I don't know. I thought you said something like: 'erts will be single again' or something."

Eun Mi shook quickly her head,"No, I didn't say anything!" Chunji nodded,"Okay, then."

She sighed,"I'll just go to the rest room." Everybody nodded and Hyerin clunged on her arm,"I'll come with you~!" Eun Mi eyed her suspicious,"The hell...? Why? Do you want to kill me?" Hyerin made a face,"Are you dump? If L.joe oppa loves you ,I have to protect you. What if someone wants to kill you???"

Hyerin looked at her with wide scary eyes. Eun Mi shook her head,"Aish... Okay, come."

 

 

 

Hyerin waited outside the girl's restroom, while Eun Mi was inside. She just wanted to wash her face and call Taemin. Taemin quickly answered:"Yeobosayo?"

"Taemin oppa? Eun Mi here. When you go over to Minho's house, can you take my shampoo for me? When you come to my appartment, you can give it to me then. You know ,the blueberry shampoo." Eun Mi said.

"Sure. Everything for my Eun Mi!" he replied.

"Thank you~!" 

"Ah... How much longer do you have to be his girlfriend?"

"Aish, taemin oppa! I already said ,that I just need a month! then I'll break u-"

 

"Eun Mi, L.joe came! He wants you to come out quickly." Hyerin entered the restroom. Eun Mi jumped in fear,"Omg, you scared me to death ,girl!" Hyerin chuckled,"He is outside!" 

Eun Mi nodded and gestured her to go out. She just wanted to , but then she turned again back to you,"I think I heard something like: 'break up' ?" Eun Mi's eyes widened,"I don't know... I didn't say something like that..."

Hyerin eyed her,"Sure? I couldn't hear properly ,but... I could swear I heard you-"

"Yah, come out now! Do you stuck in the toilet or what?" L.joe kicked the door. 

Hyerin groaned lazily,"She'll come out now!" Then she went out. Eun Mi sighed in relief,"Omo... My heart almost stopped!"

"Eun Mi?" Taemin called her back to reality trough the cell phone in her hand.

"Oh yes! Taemin oppa ,sorry... I have to hang up! Bye bye~!" Eun Mi said ,hang up and walked out too.

 

 

"Yah, why did you take so long?" L.joe asked. Eun Mi send him a 'please'-look and walked back to the rooftop. L.joe and Hyerin followed quickly. "Yah! He asked you something!" Hyerin yelled. Eun Mi frowned,"And now? Don't I have privacy too, little girl?" Hyerin made grimasses behind Eun Mi's back. L.joe hit lightly her head."Don't do that." he hissed at Hyerin and walked faster ,to walk next to Eun Mi.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

After school. School gates.

"Yah, L.joe!" Eun Mi called and catched up with Teentop. They stopped and turned around. l.joe looked at her,"What?" She made face,"Why don't Chunji oppa just teach you how to be polite and nice to someone? Geez..." Chunji smirked,"That's harder than It looks."

"Aish! Is that what you wanted to say? Wanna make me jealious, uh!?" L.joe complained and pouted angrily. Eun Mi rolled her eyes,"Tsk. You said you'll go with me to the cinema tonight! You didn't let me go with Ji Hyun and said you would be with me!" 

L.joe shrugged,"But I don't want to."

Eun Mi glared at him,"Seriously!?!" Ricky popped out next to Eun Mi and grinned at her,"I want to go with you!" Eun Mi smiled,"Okay!"

"No." L.joe sternly said "You will go with me." Eun Mi raised a brow,"Why all of sudden?" Ricky made a pissed off face at L.joe,"Then we'll go third... Which movi-"

"Who said you can come too?" L.joe smirked evilly. Eun Mi frowned,"Are you even human? You could be the devil's son." L.joe's glare went over to Eun Mi,"Devil, uh? Why are you sayin' that , Princess of Hell ?" 

Chunji shook his head at L.joe,"You are so... I can't even find a word to describe you."

L.joe glared at Chunji,"You're my best friend! You're supposed to help me not her!" Chunji made a face,"Let's go and let the two love birds alone." With that he began to walk away and everybody followed, except Ricky,"No, I don't want to!" 

Changjo and Cap dragged him along though. 

Eun Mi and L.joe watched them go.

 

Then she looked at L.joe,"You evil brat!" and began to walk away. L.joe turned to her,"Yah! You didn't really say that, did you?!" He chased after her and she began to run,"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ,ERT!!" she yelled and grinned.

L.joe scoffed.

And after some time of running she couldn't hear anyone behind her. She turned around ,looked around and no one was there.

"Finally he's gone... This erted whatever!" Eun Mi mumbled and kicked a little stone with her foot "Damn, L.joe. You don't even know how to treat a girl!"

 

"Who would treat you like a girl?" a voice asked. Eun Mi stopped. 

"You aren't even that pretty, and everyone thinks you're perfect." two girls stepped in front of her. Eun mi eyed them suspicious,"Oh, L.joe's fangirls?" One of them scoffed,"I wouldn't be so rude ,if I was you!" The other girl raised a brow at Eun Mi,"How the hell happened that with you two?"

Eun Mi shrugged,"I don't know. Somehow it happened."

"Tsk, tsk. L.joe oppa didn't even deserve such a girl like you. You should be honored that he accept your confession!" Eun Mi faked a laugh,"You think I confessed? Nope, you're wrong. He was the one who asked me out." the fangirls stepped nearer, and one of them grabbed her collar,"Shut up! He was just nice to you! I bet you was a loner, before he was your boyfriend!"

Eun Mi scoffed,"Bwoh?! I had more friends then you in your whole life, girl!"

"Do you beg us to hurt you or what?!" the other one yelled "I heard you are famous for your bets and dares with everyone. So, maybe... This thing with L.joe oppa... is one of your dares too?" Eun Mi gulped and just stared at the girl. 

"I knew it! How can you dare to do that with him?!" the one who grabbed her collar was about to smack her. Eun Mi closed thightly her eyes,"I warn you! I know Karate, Jiu Jitsu , Taekwondo -"

"Let her go." she heard L.joe's voice and opened her eyes slowly. He was holding the girl's wrist. The two girls stared at him in fear. She let go of Eun Mi. 

"...and much more dangerous words!" Eun Mi continued quietly, while the girls ran away.

L.joe stared at her with a look she never saw on him. He was angry at her and worried about her, he couldn't believe it himself. 

Eun Mi gulped. "L-L.joe...?" she called carefully. He sighed annoyed and ran a hand through his hair. "Do you know how I feel right now?!" he yelled. Eun Mi stared at him, she was scared.

He sighed again and pulled her into a tight hug,"What if I weren't here to protect you?"

Eun Mi was surprised by his actions and felt guilty,"I-I'm sorry... But I didn't to anythi-"

"Shut up!" he said. Eun Mi blinked,*Didn't he heard it,when the girl talked about the dare?*

"I know you make dares and such... But you look like a kind girl. You won't do such things, right?" he suddenly said, secretly smiling lightly.

 

Eun Mi gulped nervously,*The problem is they were right.*

 

They stayed there ,for like 10 minutes. "L.joe, I think you can let go now." He let her go, unwilling. 

"I'll take you out for the cinema ,tomorrow after school ,okay? I'll bring you home now." he smiled at her and she nodded. She said nothing the whole way long. It was silent. But not an awkwardly silent, it was comfortably, for L.joe. Not for Eun Mi. She sighed quietly.

 

*If he continues to act like this ,it will be harder and harder for me.* she thought.

 

 

 

 _______________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers~!

How was this chapter? :3
I hope you liked it! ^-^
Harder in letting go or harder in hurting him in the end, Eun Mi?
Find out in the next chapters!
Comment and tell me your opinion! :D

See you in next chapter!